Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? (16067 Views)

Senator Ali Ndume Slaps Habu Dala Aji; Mohammed Saleh Baga Beaten Into Coma / Why I Visited Obasanjo - Ali-Modu Sheriff (Photo) / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? by emmykk(m): 12:27am On Jun 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He wants his position back that was rightfully given to him by Fayose, Wike and Mimiko... cool cool cool

A party that allowed Fayose as it's figure head is surely doomed cool cool cool

No one right now in PDP can fight Sheriff cool cool The likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku would have pushed him out easily of they were still in PDP cool cool

PDP goofed allowing a Sheriff with so much controversy to become it's Chairman...

Well life goes on wink wink

it show sheriffi is a boko haram member this is yheir doing
Re: What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? by emmykk(m): 12:31am On Jun 17, 2016
disloman:
What I just know is that PDP is dead and buried.

PDP is dead and buried but they control most of the oil producing states and south east,when ACN was in opposition is not as tight as the current PDP be deceiving yourself

just a snatch or 5 states from APC and APC will trun opposition
Re: What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? by Salimmuhammad(m): 1:39am On Jun 17, 2016
photoshoot:
For your eye e be like say Sheriff dey here? Abi who are you asking....

And besides Mr analyst, what do you have to say about the 23 conditions state must meet before receiving bailouts?

Smh for you oh...op they talk abt sherrif u de bring bailout conditions.. Ò ga oh grin
Re: What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:12am On Jun 17, 2016
PassingShot:

You're wrong. Sheriff as the bonafide acting chairman dissolved the convention based on court ruling that there shouldn't be election into many offices of the party's executive but those who were bent on removing him went ahead with the convention and announced his removal as the chairman. His tenure had not ended then. It was meant to end around May 28 or so.

Show me where it's stated in the pdp constitution that a chairman can be removed by an illegal convention. That convention was illegally held because the authentic chairman had cancelled the day's proceedings.
Stop speaking from ignorant position sir.

No court stopped the Convention from holding, court only restrained PDP from holding election into some offices which PDP complied. I have told you repeatedly that there was NO election on May21.

Sheriff can't be chairman beyond May 21, nobody or court gave him such power.
Re: What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? by PassingShot(m): 7:20am On Jun 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Stop speaking from ignorant position sir.

No court stopped the Convention from holding, court only restrained PDP from holding election into some offices which PDP complied. I have told you repeatedly that there was NO election on May21.

Sheriff can't be chairman beyond May 21, nobody or court gave him such power.
Tonye, stop acting like an educated illiterate. My post clearly stated Sheriff cancelled the convention based on court ruling that election into many offices should not be held. I didn't say court ruled there shouldn't be convention.

Having cancelled the convention as the acting chairman, any action taken at that convention remains illegal. That position will always be upheld by the court.

1 Like

Re: What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2016
PassingShot:

Tonye, stop acting like an educated illiterate. My post clearly stated Sheriff cancelled the convention based on court ruling that election into many offices should not be held. I didn't say court ruled there shouldn't be convention.

Having cancelled the convention as the acting chairman, any action taken at that convention remains illegal. That position will always be upheld by the court.
WTF? How can a single person 'cancel' a party's convention? where did he derive such power? if you don't know, the PDP chairman does not possess absolute power. The party empowers the Deputy Chairman to act in his absence. Nobody can hold a party to ransom.

As for convention pls stop acting ignorant, NO COURT canceled or stopped the Convention, court only restrained the party from conducting election into offices of Chairman, Secretary and Auditor, which the party complied.

Hana!
Re: What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2016
I read here on NL people saying that Modu Sheriff is a bad choice for the interim chairmanship of PDP.

PDP agents on NL abused those people, stating Modu Sherrif is the best person to lead the party. Now the sh*t has hit the fan.

PDP needs all the luck in the world to weather this storm.
Re: What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? by PassingShot(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

WTF? How can a single person 'cancel' a party's convention? where did he derive such power? if you don't know, the PDP chairman does not possess absolute power. The party empowers the Deputy Chairman to act in his absence. Nobody can hold a party to ransom.

As for convention pls stop acting ignorant, NO COURT canceled or stopped the Convention, court only restrained the party from conducting election into offices of Chairman, Secretary and Auditor, which the party complied.

Hana!
Let me leave you to your obvious ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators Sing Different Tunes On Magu’s Confirmation / Jonathan Goodluck - The Miracle Man / Boko Haram In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.