Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

College Letters - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / College Letters (528 Views)

College Of Transmission Signboard Sighted. Photo. / An Old Man Visited His College Hostel: Refreshed Old Memories / Joke Of The Day- Akpos And His Funny Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

College Letters by icepickkells(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
A girl goes into the doctor's office for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a red "H" on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Harvard and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Harvard sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.
A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a blue "Y" on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Yale and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Yale sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.
A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a red "M" on her chest. "Do you have a boyfriend at Michigan?" asks the doctor. "No, but I have a girlfriend at Wisconsin. Why do you ask?

Thank

Read More at: www.Icepickkells..com.ng
[i][/i]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice A Brother, Pleasssse! / See I Advice I Gave My Neighbour's Son... / Breaking News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.