Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Herdsmen And Community Clash In Ossissa, Ndokwa East LGA, One Man Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen And Community Clash In Ossissa, Ndokwa East LGA, One Man Killed (962 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Notorious General Gunned Down In Ula-Upata Town, Ahoada East LGA,Rivers(Pics) / Photo: Secret Cult/community Clash In Edo State, One Butchered Like An Animal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen And Community Clash In Ossissa, Ndokwa East LGA, One Man Killed by WebSurfer(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Reports reaching me from the office of secretary to the Delta state government house that there is a serious clash again between herdsmen and Ossissa, an agrarian community in Ndokwa East Local Government Area of Delta State.

A man killed in the process already.

Directly informed by my SSA Friend who i was supposed to have a meeting with but was not possible due to meeting on the clash since morning.

My question is why and what exactly do these people want? why all these troubles ?
Re: Herdsmen And Community Clash In Ossissa, Ndokwa East LGA, One Man Killed by Amiano(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Until Okowa do d needful dis terrorists will keep invading Delta State
Re: Herdsmen And Community Clash In Ossissa, Ndokwa East LGA, One Man Killed by WebSurfer(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Amiano:
Until Okowa do d needful dis terrorists will keep invading Delta State
Do you mind him? He said it wiuld be illegal to ban them as they are Nigerians and they have the right to graze anywhere..

Maybe if they had earlier invaded or disturbed his hometown with casualities or family member, he would have thought twice.

Crazy governors everywhere

(1) (Reply)

This Body Was Found At Iba Junction Lasu Isheri Rd / How Apple And Facebook Got Kickasstorrents Founder Arrested / Cleaners Ganged Up & Bath Thier Boss & Family With Boiled Water(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.