Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. (38318 Views)

OAU Suspends Six Students Indefinitely Over Allegations Of Cultism / 10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid / UNIZIK Expels 15 Students Over Hemp Smoking, Forgery, Cultism, Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by saintdennis(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
bashydemy1:
One sighted..

Are you educated?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Eleniyan15: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
nice one
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
PigMeat:

the ship must sail! Sail till u reach your anchor!
Awumen ooo

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by olanrewaju99(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Indeed cultism has no gain, no matter how smart you are being a cultist you will be hunt down someday.... say no to cultist!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by 3moses: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
I know that some cultists are also reading this right now.
I smelled foul in ur comment...
tell us, are u one of them?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by FOREXMART(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
hmm
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Mekzyzeus(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Cultism is better than the stupid Nigerian Police Force.

Grow up kiddo!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by wiloy2k8(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
I know that some cultists are also reading this right now.

hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by bashydemy1: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
saintdennis:

Are you educated?
No
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by paix(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
saintdennis:
The only thing that made sense in this post is number 8.
Thank God, at least something made sense.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by naijaboiy: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wey those ones wey dey make noise on top Nairaland grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
Person go just siddon say na cultism him come this life come do. Some people just mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by saintdennis(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
bashydemy1:
No

Then you're an inglorious basterd!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by ademoladeji(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Cultism is better than the stupid Nigerian Police Force.

I wish you LUCK Capone de DON

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by MrRichy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
that was how i lost a friend to CULTISM. (never knew he was a cultist tho).
R.I.P Ebuka
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by wiloy2k8(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Herbercraya aka eye(bird boys) cheesy
Aro mate grin aka Vikings (anchor men) ,neo blackism aka aye grin ,mafite AKA flamers , et all una hear ; angry if una no change death is the prize and hell fire is certain cool
bucaneer , 2.2 , bukinafaso , icelander , klasman ( KK) ,pyrate ,Charlie Boys , ..... and many more .

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by ademoladeji(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
MEKKY77:
True... Say no to cultism, but yes to true confraternities, like buccaneers confraternity...

Hmmm!

Remember TITANIC got WRECKED... Keep it UP bro

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
And I for won join before ooo. Oga Op sure say the thing no good?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by ademoladeji(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Herbercraya aka eye(bird boys) cheesy
Aro mate grin aka Vikings (anchor men) ,neo blackism aka aye grin ,mafite AKA flamers , et all una hear ; angry if una no change death is the prize and hell fire is certain cool

I dey suspect you...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by LizBae(f): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
ABUZINZU:
Hmmm soldierboy God punish you anywere you dey

U well so?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by ademoladeji(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
wiloy2k8:

bucaneer , 2.2 , bukinafaso , icelander , klasman ( KK) ,pyrate ,Charlie Boys , ..... and many more .

I hope you've denounced your membership...

grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by lukaino(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
If you must join a group in school, join a religious group.
Avoid parties
Dress decently
Be a book worm
I tell you, at the end of the few years in school, you must have gotten yourself peace of mind and the kind of result that you will be proud of for the rest of your life.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
ademoladeji:

I dey suspect you...
Holy ghost fire cool
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
wiloy2k8:

Na so grin egede Bois them wink
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by nwadiuko1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
non of my business
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by dare2differ: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Criminal! Dem go soon arrest you! Those ones that they behead and cut are what? Non-cultists?undecided

Olodo! Were you expecting them to tell you the ugly and bad sides of things? Join them and see how you will be gunned to death!

Edubrazilnwa:
lol person wey go be cultist,go stil be cultist even after reading this...
Op shaa d tin no dey as bad as you d paint am, its al about your personality most pple join it jst for fun nothing more and d dnt let it affect their academics ve seen a cultist graduate with 1st class nd there are so many of them with 2:1.
in terms of them not getting the good moral galz that one na lie ooo,na dem d carry all the gals 4 here ooo bboth the good oo,d bad oo nd even the ugly na dem
well if you dnt wanna gt notice by them the best thing to do is to live a very quiet nd peaceful life jst shuttling from your room to school nd bck to your room every single day.in essence jst live a boring life....datz how I survived and I'm glad I did live a boring life#Zeya#

Heheheheheh l knw u guys will be wondering how come I knw al these bt datz a question for another....i really met some real cultist who were really nice nd d made made me change ma view abt cultism.....u neva knw dia reason until u see one that likes you genuinely nd he told me finally bro you are better off a jew #Zeya#

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by godchildjayboy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thank you for the piece of advice. very encouraging. God bless you.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by dare2differ: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Are you a cultist?undecided
naijaboiy:
Wey those ones wey dey make noise on top Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by donolatunji(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nice write up......iam sure you made an impact on someone's life today!!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Progress2468(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
ihatebuhari:
u r joking

little rats

U dey find story
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by jayAjoku(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
ABUZINZU:
Hmmm soldierboy God punish you anywere you dey
u must have been in uniport

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
LizBae:

U well so?
u get craze for head abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu / Snake In FUTA Akindeko Male Hostel! / Helping My Son Prepare For Common Entrance...help With These Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.