Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

HEART CODE By Ele - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HEART CODE By Ele (4684 Views)

S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEART CODE By Ele by Ele0: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Prologue
“Before I met you, I was so scared of relationships”, i started, “having heard stories of broken relationships everywhere and the consequences the hurts that comes with it, I vowed in my heart to be celibate, because then I thought love didn’t exist anymore”, i said.
“All my perceptions changed when I saw you”, I continued “because when I first saw you, I saw love and the first time I held you I felt love, after all we have been through together, you’re still the one I love”, I confessed.
“That’s why I gave you all I had..what you asked for and didn’t ask for, I gave you…I gave you my wealth, I gave you my trust, I gave you my heart, as if those things wasn’t enough and now you still want my life, I’ll give you without any flair, because I love you without reserve”, i lamented and collapsed in her hands.
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Ele0: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Episode 1 (Olorun is involved)

Mr.Ledan was surfing the net with his BlackBerry Bold 5 in the living room when he noticed sounds from the kitchen, knowing his wife was in the kitchen, he went to see what was going on. When he got close to the kitchen, he stopped abruptly and started working slowly so as not to disrupt whatever his wife was doing. He got to the kitchen door and stood to listen to his wife who was backing him while turning tuwo and at the same time singing.

Imabong was singing a particular traditional song, though she changed the contents of the songs by relating it to the currents happenings around her;

“One and one are identical twin babies of Okoye who in later years grew up to legendary fame and prosperity in music”

“Two is like the two major illness, Ebola and AIDS which attacked Nigeria recently”

“Three is like three major ethnic groups dominating Nigeria since independence”

“Four is four months my Igala love used to woo me before I accepted his heart”

“Five is 5am, the time I wake up every morning to prepare my husband’s food before he goes to work”

“Six is like Number 6(brain), which many people have but fail to use most times”

“Seven is like seventh heaven my husband takes me too whenever we sporosporo at night”…

“I.D!”(pet name ledan calls his wife meaning Imabong Dear), Ledan who have been silently observing his wife with great awe and admiration suddenly found his voice, you never seem to amaze me!

Ledan exclaimed, first you still work with this your conditions despite all my plea for you to rest, and now you’re doing your work with more vigor than ever, he uttered happily, most women would have become as lazy as anything from day one of their pregnancy, he concluded.

“My Igala love, you are more amazing!”, she uttered, “it still surprises me how a whole Crown Princess of Nigeria like me fell for a local champion with dozen marks like you”, she said smirking her face. “What?”, Ledan exclaimed feigning anger, “anyway that’s the power of words and my uncommon brain”, he said hands akimbo before pointing to his forehead.

“Haha!, that’s why I love you Ima mi, anyway what were you doing in the living room before I interrupted you?” She added. “I was busy rocking coolval22.com”, he began, “Audrey Timms just posted another update of UNFULFILLED PROMISE”, he continued, “that guy is the bomb! ,he is an encyclopedia of knowledge!” Ledan added.
“Guy?”, Imabong asked surprised, “you mean Audrey?”, she asked again to make sure she heard well. “Yes, of course!”, Ledan chorused.

“Audrey isnt a guy o, I don’t blame you though because Audrey is unisex”, she explained. “Wow!, so she was a lady all this while?”, he asked rhetorically. “No wonder I’ve been having weird feelings”, he blurted out. “Feelings?, Mr.man what do you mean?”, Imabong asked in a commanding tone.

“I mean I’ve been feeling her story”, Ledan weakly defended. “Come to think of it, Victvames looks so cool”, she paused to see her reaction then continued, I wish I was the Mirabel in his story “PRESIDENT’S DAUGHTER”, she concluded with a victorious tone. “Darling I’m sorry, please don’t crush on anyone ooo…..” Before he could finish his speech, Imabong began making whimpering sounds
“Aww! Aww! Ouch!”, She cried out.

“I.D, what is it?”, he asked in a shaky voice. “The babies are coming”, she managed to whisper, “Our twins are here”, she said appearing to struggle with pains and excitement.

“Hold on dear, I’ll be right back”, he said with a tone of assurance while running to the bedroom to get his car keys.
————————————————
“Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll! Yes! Yes! Yes! They are really the Dream Team IV”, Mr.Akande was celebrating jumping up and down his living room while his pregnant wife watched on in awe.

“Oko mi Oooo, take it easy nah, you men and football self.. Are they paying you ni?, I’ve never seen you dance like this in Church before”, Medina commented on her husband’s jubilations.

“Aya mi”, Akande called his wife grinning, “you women ain’t patriotic at all!”, he jokingly reprimanded her.
Don’t you see how great this lads are playing?”, he asked rhetorically, ” thats why i have to show them some love”, he explained.

"Should I give them the love I have for you leaving you with no… Ah! Eh!”, she was stopped abruptly by sudden feelings of pains as she touched her stomach.

"Aya mi, kilo sele”, Akande who have have by now suspended his dancing asked his wife with a confused look on his face.

“I think it’s here at last, the baby is here at last, our joy is here”, she kept uttering with joy to no one in particular almost in joyful tears.

Mr Akande grabbed the car keys from the table and made to leave with his wife, then stooped abruptly and looked up to the ceiling saying, “After 13 years of waiting, Olorun is really involved in our lives”
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

OK smiley
now a change of thread and moniker required.... am willing to provide the tickets down here.... so when? I can't wait to have a first hand taste of your fatal sense of humor...
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by vakinola1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
keep coming
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:42am On Jun 17, 2016
angels09:

now a change of thread and moniker required.... am willing to provide the tickets down here.... so when? I can't wait to have a first hand taste of your fatal sense of humor...

You! I had no idea you were smellingmenses!
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2016
SO don't keep me waiting lest my affections wax cold...

BrideOfDracula:

You! I had no idea you were smellingmenses!
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2016
angels09:
SO don't keep me waiting lest my affections wax cold...

LOL. Whatever. Up to you.
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by tijehi(f): 7:10am On Jun 17, 2016
Audrey Timms is female.

Nice story
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2016
14-15/07/2016?
BrideOfDracula:

LOL. Whatever. Up to you.
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2016
angels09:
14-15/07/2016?

LOL, you're being serious about this stuff? I thought it was just a joke.
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2016
you are one of the reasons I came to this country...am dead serious.
BrideOfDracula:

LOL, you're being serious about this stuff? I thought it was just a joke.
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2016
angels09:
you are one of the reasons I came to this country...am dead serious.

Wow, I don't know what to say. So, when did you come? I find that part hard to believe tongue
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Ele0: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ledan was driving at an insane speed, he couldn’t just control his excitement of a father to be.

Meanwhile, Imabong who was seating on the passengers seat was pleading with Ledan to take it easy.

“please my husband oo, sufri sufri nah, you want to kill me and my twins ehn?”, she kept rambling and protesting in obvious pains.
“I.D o, you’re pretty funny! You said your twins” he remarked with his face facing front.

“Of course yes! Why not?, I carried them in my tummy for nine months”, she tried to explain.

“But it was me who sold the seeds into you without which you won’t have them in tummy”, Ledan said in an excited tone smirking his face while still facing front concentrating on his speedy driving.

“I concur with you, but would your seed have grown without my fertile land”, Imabong countered pointing to her tummy, “and now I’ll have to painfully harvest them”, she added referring to her current labour pains.

“But we both complimented each other, while I contributed the seeds, you contributed the land, people always tend to congratulate the women during pregnancy but no one always compliment the Kaya for a good work done”, Ledan said trying to buttress his standpoint.

“E don do ooo, I don hear”, she said remembering what a talkative her hubby was. Ledan could argue all day never lacking words to support his view points.
That’s one of the reasons she loved him, with the power of his razor tongue, he had defended her times without number.
Gboom! Ledan had just entered into a pothole.

“Ewooo, if our daddy doesn’t kill us, who will?” Imabong asked rhetorically while shaking her head in pains.

In no time Ledan and his wife got to the Group Medical Hospital. It took them about 30 minutes, something which usually take them about one hour.

The nurses on duty rushed out and took Imabong in to one of the delivery rooms, while Ledan waited just outside the door doing what he knows how to do best; singing…

“Center never busy
Always on the line
You may hear from heaven
Almost every time
It is a Royal Service
Free for one and all
When you get in trouble
Give the Royal Line a call’
He switched to another song…
“Lord I have confidence in you, Jesus
Lord I have confidence in you, anytime any day

Lord I have confidence in you, Chineke mo”
Ledan kept on singing songs after songs most especially worship songs until the doctor came out about 20 minutes later.
He ran to the doctor, though unable to speak gave him a questioning look.

“Mr.Ledan, please see me in my office now”, the doctor said wearing a tired look while Ledan followed him like someone who is being controlled by a remote into his office.

“Doctor what’s happening with my wife and kids?”, Ledan finally asked weakly as if he just found his lost voice.

“There seem to be some complications in your wife’s attempt to give birth”, the doctor began, “as it stands now, cesarean section is the only way out”, the doctor spilled the beans.

“What?, why would my wife need a c-section to deliver?”, he asked the doctor almost shouting.

“Mr.Ledan, you have to calm down please, a hundred and fifty thousand naira would be needed for this section and it should be provided as soon as possible”, the doctor replied.

“Where do you want me to get such a huge amount of money right now, huh?” Ledan asked the doctor appearing angered by his words.

“If I knew the answer to your questions, I wouldn’t have asked you here to talk to you”, the doctor answered.

“Doctor, can’t you go ahead with it, why I go to find the money?” Ledan asked pleadingly.

“Mr.Ledan, most people might think we doctors are wicked, but we ain’t like that, we have dealt with dubious people in the past times without number who made promises like you’re doing now but failed, experience they say teaches even fools, need I remind you, to start looking for the money now because time waits for no one”, the doctor explained before walking out of the office with the excuse of being busy leaving Ledan dumbfounded.

“Seems like my babies won’t experience a smooth journey into the world”, Ledan painfully said and left the doctor’s office.

———————————————-

“Doctor!, Doctor!!”, Akande called out as he approached the doctor who had just come out of the delivery room, “how’s my wife?, how’s Medina and my unborn child?”, Akande asked impatiently given the doctor a short dark man with moustache no chance to reply.

“Akande my friend, the delivery process is having complications, the child is facing the wrong place, but we’re doing everything in our power to make sure your wife and babies are safe”, Doctor Ebele explained calmly.

“Subhanalah!, exclaimed Akande arms akimbo, ” would I still loose my child again after four previous miscarriages and thirteen years of waiting?”, Akande asked rhetorically.

“Don’t worry too much Akande my friend, God would hear your prayers, nothing will happen to your wife and your unborn child”, doctor Ebele assured Akande.

“There’s no one on earth without problems, Allamdulilah for mine”, Akande chorused with tears in his eyes.
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Ele0: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Episode 3 (Desperate times requires desperate actions)

Ledan was sweating all over like someone who had just lifted a trailer engine, he couldn’t believe none of his many friends refused to help, he felt so alone on the world. What would he do? How do he get #150000?, he knew his account was empty, he wasn’t close to his family members either who could have helped him.

Peem, peem! Ledan was jolted from his reverie by the horns of a trailer that wanted to park where he had been standing.
He apologized immediately to the occupants of the trailer who were by now raining causes on him.
Ledan crossed the road to the other side where his car was parked. He had just arrived from his friend Thomas’ house who claimed to be broke. Before coming to Thomas’ house, he had gone to five others of his friends but couldn’t get the financial assistance he needed.

They all gave him different reasons for not being able to help. Salisu had said he didn’t have money because he paid his children’s school fees last week, Onalo couldn’t help because he gave his wife money to go to market yesterday, Onoja said one of his elder sis died and he needed all the money he could get to sponsor her burial, Ajudu couldn’t come out to answer him because he had been sick for three days now.

Such were the excuses given by Ledan’s friends. He didn’t want to ask money from his best friend Akande who would surely give him but wasn’t part of their clique, “the seven masters”.

All his life, Ledan had only made friends with friends who are chronic drunker. If you can drink alcohol very well, then you’re Ledan’s friend. As a result, he goes to places like beer parlours, brukutu joints and other places where the misfits of the society hibernate. He failed to save money anytime he got his salary, he would always give his wife Imabong 10000 naira to manage for the month while he will spend the remaining 170000 naira remnants of his salary on buying drinks for people and dashing his so-called friends money.

It’s after he spends the money finish that his eyes becomes clear and he goes to stay with Imabong at home, the reason why he was at home when she went into labour.
It now dawned on him he had fairweather friends. He had always avoided Akande who was his true friends because he doesn’t drink alcohol and always advising him to attend church with his wife despite the fact that’s he’s a Muslim.

He had also avoided his relatives because they were always advised him to stop living his kind of life. Ledan was confused and dejected.
Then a call entered and he soliloquy was cut short. The caller was no other person than his best friend and colleague, Akande.

Ledan:Hello (after picking the call)

Akande: Besty of life, bawoni

Ledan: I’m fine oo, what about you and Mrs Akande..

Akande: sorry i couldn’t call to inform you when my wife went into labour wife has been in labour for about 11 hours now and the doctor said the reason is because the baby is facing the wrong place

Ledan: sorry my friend, five miscarriages is already enough, your wife will give birth to a healthy baby this time by God grace.

Akande: insha Allah she will, what about your wife my friend?

Ledan: she also went into labour, but she’s having complications and would need a caesarean section

Akande: subhanalah!… I’m sorry my friend… Its a….

Ledan: *he cut him off so he would be tempted to reveal his need for money* I have to go now my friend, I’ll talk to you later. *he didn’t wait for him to reply before hanging up the call*

After hanging up the call, he smiled to himself. An idea had just crossed his mind while speaking to his friend.He was sad though because he had to betray his best friend who had done him no harm once again.

But he reassured himself that the safety of his unborn kids is more necessary than his best friend.

“After all a popular Yoruba adage says ‘money is in the mouth of the lion’, I have to put my mouth in the lions mouth to get money to save my wife and kids even if it means sacrificing my best friend”, he opined, “betrayers have been happening from the genesis of the world, Lucifer, the Morning Star betrayed God, even Jesus was betrayed by Judas, so if saints good betray the Supreme Beings, there’s no reason he shouldn’t betray his friend” he thought justifiably, “desperate times requires desperate actions, even God will understand I’m doing this to save three lives”, he concluded.

———————————————-

Akande was forcing himself not to dose. He hasn’t been able to sleep since he brought in Medinat yesterday night, just then he heard cries from the labour room, and almost immediately he ran into the delivery room like someone who had suddenly gone mad in his curious rush to find out what had happen. Alas! The nurse was holding a baby. His joy knew no bounds, he is a father at last.

“Congratulations Mr.Akande, your wife just delivered a bouncing baby girl, she’s so……haaaa!”, the nurse couldn’t complete her sentence because the baby had just pissed on the nurse’s mouth.

Everyone laughed and it provided a form of comic relief to everyone on the room.
Just then, Akande received a call.

“What?”, Akande screamed, “you mean the patrol money was stolen?”, he asked the caller.
The phone dropped from his hands and he fainted.
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Ele0: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Episode 4 (Life expectancy)
“What?, my mom is awake? Are you sure of what you’re saying?” ,Ledan who was so surprised at the latest news asked back to back questions.

“Yes Sir! , she’s awake and demands for your presence immediately”, the nurse replied.

“Let’s go please”, he followed after the nurse unable to hold in his curiosity anymore.

In no time, they got to Ledan mother’s ward. Lo and behold, Ledan met one of the strangest miracle of the millennium, his mother who has been diagnosed with stroke and slated to die in a week time is sitting up and looks as healthy as ever.

“Leave us!, I want to be alone with my son”, grandma said in a commanding tone.
The two nurses in the room gave Ledan a questioning look and he nodded in approval after which they left.

“You shouldn’t have done that!”, grandma said in a high pitch voice after the nurses had left, “don’t you know, pride comes before a fall?, your so-called ego led you to an irrational action which will make your unborn son face serious consequences”, grandma remarked leaving Ledan in the valley of confusion as he wondered how grandma came to know all these.

“Perhaps she was possessed, or her ghost might be talking”, he thought.

“Get a pen!”, grandma said, “I said get a pen and paper now!”, grandma barked the order with much vigor and power than her old age suggests.

Ledan looked around and found a pen and a jotter on the table which he took and came back to where grandma was staying.

“March 27, 2020!”, grandma said while Ledan was looking at his seemingly possessed mum with a puzzled look.

“What are you waiting for?, write it down”, grandma blurted out leaving Ledan with no other option but to act as told.

Grandma appearing satisfied continued, September 5, 2023″, which Ledan wrote down without much ado.

“February 14, 2025”, grandma finally said Ledan wrote it down in the small jotter.

“Those days I called are three evil days your unborn son’s will experience in his life and he could die on any of the three days but he’s bound to die on the third day”, grandma explained as Ledan attempted to protest but grandma had continued before he could utter a word, ” this is the consequence of your ego and wickedness and your unborn son will have to face the waterloo for your crimes”.

"He would be called Gift by every one, he would love music dearly”, grandma added leaving Ele to laugh out loud for the first time.

Grandma ignored him and continued as if truly possessed, “only one thing could save him, that’s LOVE”.

Almost immediately the tears of a baby was heard, simultaneously grandma ceased to breath.

Ledan was numb! He couldn’t believe what was happening around him, he blamed everything on Akande who he believed has always been cynical and pretending, first of all stole his position in office and now his son’s happiness have been stolen by that same man.

He vowed to deliver karma himself to the ever condenscending Akande. “What a life expectancy Fate has given my son”, he thought out loud.

———————————————-

Akande couldn’t believe all that was currently happening around him. His joy of becoming a father has been overclouded by the lost of his job. They had gotten 7.25 million from the patrol money, and had kept it in his office because he was the head of the patrol team as the most senior officer. Only he,Ledan and Officer Sani knew the money was kept in his office.

Ledan has been with his pregnant wife who has been in labour for hours, and even though, he could bet his life that his best friend will never bring such harm to him. Officer Sani had gone somewhere with another team for patrol, so who on earth could have taken the money, if he put his mind to it, he could catch the culprit, but God had saved him, because a lot of people in the Force have ended up in jail in this kind of situation, but as the honest officer he his, he was only given a sack letter.

At least he is now a father, if he were to choose between keeping his job or getting his daughter, he would choose getting a daughter over and over again.

“Life doesn’t give us challenges we can’t handle, there are people who have all the riches of this world, but would easily give them up for good health and a child, both of which he currently has, once there’s life there’s hope”, he thought, “All fingers ain’t equal Allhamdulilah for mine”, he said with a deep sigh.
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Ele0: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Episode 5 (They are the lack that takes your lack away)

In your eyes I can still see the look of the one who really loves me
I can still feel the way that you want me
The one who wouldn’t put anything
else in the world above me I can
still see love for me in your eyes
And there ain’t no way
I’m letting’ you go now
and there ain’t no how
I’ll never see that day….
‘Cause I’m keeping you
forever and for always
We will be together all of our days
Wanna wake up every
morning to your sweet face–always
I’m keeping you forever and for always
I’m in your arms”, Ledan finished singing.

“Wow!!!, amazing!, my Igala love is the best, Shania Twain is a learner o”, Imabong said ecstatically clapping and marvelling at the way her husband perfectly executed Shania Twain’s song.

“Yes o, my igala love,i will also love you forever and always, I keep wondering why you opted to work as a custom officer when you can easily make waves in music, our son will surely take after you”, Imabong remarked elatedly.

The last statement made by Imabong changed Ledan’s mood because he made him remembered what his mother said about his son becoming a great musician if love could save him, he also realised that he hasn’t told his wife anything about what grandma said.

“My igala love, why the sudden change of mood?, have I said anything wrong?”, she asked looking confused.

“No I.D, you haven’t said anything wrong, instead, it was me who did something wrong to you and our boy”, Ledan answered facing down.

“You did something wrong?, honestly I’m lost here, you’re acting so strange all of a sudden”, she said looking at her husband in confusingly.

“I’ll explain!”, Ledan weakly said.

——————————————-

“Salamaleikun(peace be onto this house””, Alpha Shina greeted, “Waleikun salam(peace be onto you to)”, Akande replied before leading him in to have a seat.
“I’m sincerely sorry for not coming to see you my son since your wife went into labour, I wasn’t in the city then, please forgive me my son”, Alpha Shina requested pleadingly.

“Its no problem Alpha Shina, at least you’re here now”, Akande said smiling.
“Thanks so much for your forgiveness, it means a lot to me”, Alpha Shina remarked, “by the way, where’s Medina and the baby girl?”, Alpha Shina quickly added.

“Let me get them for you Sir”, Akande said quickly going inside the room and returning in no time with his wife and the latest addition to their family.

“Good afternoon Sir”, Medina greeted with the baby still in her hands, “afternoon!”, Alpha replied, “congrajubilations!”, he quickly added.

“Haha, you’re always funny Alpha, congrajubilations in did! Wole Soyonka who do form new words does not have ten heads, thank you very much Alpha, I’m so grateful”, Medina replied kneeling down respectfully.

Alpha then began, “Allah is truly great and merciful, after 13 years, she’s really a miracle child, it pays to be patient!”, Alpha explained. “Yes o, Allhamdulilah for our lives, Allah showed us he has never for once left us”, Akande said smiling. “I heard about your work, so what are you doing now? because it’s like you got a new job”, Alpha asked curiously.

"Yes I did", Akande replied, "my friend the minister helped me with it because I once helped him when he had nothing", he added.
"Yes, we should always give to those who lack, there's no one who doesn't need help, even rich men borrow pen in the bank, Americans and China gives Nigerian intellectual scholarships and in return, they receive the best brain to develop their country,you gave that man a minor help years ago, now you receive a bigger help from him, the law if given and receiving is natural, give to those who lack because they are the lack that takes our lack away", Alpha explained enthusiastically.

“So we should all imbibe the spirit of given”, Alpha Shina concluded.

“Thanks so much Alpha, we have learnt lot from this”, Akande remarked.

“You’re welcome my son!, that reminds me, i heard your friend the minister’s wife recently delivered on the same day with your wife,am I correct?”, Alpha asked smiling.

“Yawaa! the news have already reached you too, of course is the minister of the federal Republic of Nigeria, yes she gave birth to a bouncing baby girl and she was named Khadijah right there at the hospital bed”, Akande explained, “what amazes me the most is how God work because I remembered a year ago the minister’s wife wanted to divorce the him with the reason being the minister is impotent, she confided in me and said she did not want to loose in the financial aspect but I made her understand the fact that Nigeria is not America or some other Occidental countries where the issue of Alimony is strictly adhered to, thus, she will not only lose her hubby but loose her economic status”, Akande concluded.

“Allhamdulilah!”, Medina and Alpha Shina chorused.

“Before I forget, what name do you plan your give to your daughter?”, Alpha Shina asked.

“Alpha, we have been fighting over that o for days”, Medina quickly replied given her husband no space to talk, “I wanted to give our daughter Shewa or Ayomide as first name but he opted for LIA”, Medina quickly added feigning anger at her husband.

“Hmm, what’s the meaning of Lia Akande?”, Alpha asked.

“Lia means bearer of good news, I really love the name and I have my reasons for given such a name”‘ Akande explained.

“I also love that name, hmm, you never seem to amaze me Akande”, Alpha said grinning to the dismay of Medina.

“What?, you have agreed with him Alpha?, men will always be men”, Medina blurted out feigning annoyance then stood up to go to the kitchen while the two men were laughing hysterically.

———————————————-

“Ledan, I didn’t expect any less from you because that’s how you’ve been treating me since you got married to me, your mates who aren’t even up to you have built houses and rented big shops for their wife but all what you do is give me a measly ten thousand in this kind of economy for all my needs all month long.

You don’t even know whether I wear cloth or not, whether I change my undies or not, I have emaciated since i arrived your house, if not for where I came from, I would have left you for another man a long time ago because when you always abandon me, many responsible men have always come to ask me out promising heaven and earth but I rejected them because of my wedding vow to God and you, because of my love for you but all I get from you is maltreatment and now you passed it to my lovely son, may God forgive you and have mercy on you”, Imabong poured out her heart’s content to the surprise of Ledan.

What was more surprising is Imabong calling him by his first name for the first time since they married five years ago. He knew he made a big mistake but he did it for the sake of his son.

“If I could say sorry a million times, it won’t be enough to say sorry to you but if I could turn back the ends of time, I’ll do the same thing all over again to save my son”, Ledan blurted out facing Imabong who had nothing to say anymore to her estranged husband but to ask him what he intended to name their son.

“I want to name him Ithani because he was born in suffering”, Ledan said.

“Never!, I said never will my son bear such a name, even though he was predicted to fae the consequences of your cynical actions, that doesn’t warrant such a name”, she remarked, “what’s God’s Gift in your language Ledan?” , Imabong asked.

“God’s Gift in Igala means ELE-OJO, Ele means GIFT, OJO means GOD”, Ledan replied so surprised because he didn’t tell his wife the aspect where grandma mentioned his son would be called Gift since he wanted to prove grandma wrong.

“Wonderful name!”, Imabong exclaimed smiling for the first time since she needed the conversation with her husband “that will be my son’s name, Ele will be his name, you got any problem with that Ledan?”, she asked facing her husband.

“No ma’am”, Ledan sarcastically replied, “Ele.. Ele…Eleojo.”, Ledan recited.
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Ele0: 12:48am On Jun 19, 2016
16 years later….
Ele narrates…….

“Wow!, what am I seeing? a man with such a big screwdriver s------g such a tiny hole without his hand?, maybe he’s using WiFi!”, I was thinking.

“Oh yeah..oh baby.. dig deep..put in more grease, I’m about to cuum”, the lady was moaning weakly.

“I’m in trouble! where’s she coming to? Here?”, I asked myself internally.
Then and there, I felt a big hand on my shoulders, the fear that gripped me that moment made me pee on my boxers.

“Yes, who are you? Where do you come from?”, the man who seems to be an Olode asked with an angry voice, “so you’re the thief that has been disturbing our neighbourhood huh?”, he rhetorically asked accusingly.

I was so scared to answer any of his questions because I was lost in thoughts since I have heard of how Olodes kill and bury people secretly without a trace, I’ve also heard of how they beat their victims with fetish cutlasses and canes who all ended up dead after days.

“So this is how I’ll die?” I had started crying, “if only you can let thus cup pass over me Father”, I prayed internally.

Two mighty back to back slap jolted me from my reverie, I began to see triple.
“So he has used juju to slap me?, oh heaven, here I come!, it is finished!”, I was thinking when the two students whose bedroom actions I’ve been viewing like a movie earlier came out.

“Ele! , so it’s you?” Aunty Lara who was in a towel asked as she instantly recognised me, “Baba, please leave him to me lemme handle him myself”, Aunty Lara quickly added without waiting for me to reply her question.

“My daughter, this boy is the thief that has been troubling our area, if I leave him with you, he might injure you and continue his evil deeds, boys like him are the reason while Nigeria is on disarray”, the Olode replied.

“Baba, I know him very well, he’s our neighbour son, let me just handle this myself, Aunty Lara requested pleadingly in such a way one would think she was my mother or my sister.

“I’ve heard you my daughter”, he finally obliged, “but the next time I catch you like this at this odd hour, you’re a goner”, he said pointing to me after which he pushed me away and went his way.

My unlikely saviour Aunty Lara told her man for the night to go in while she held my hands taking me to my house.
She opened the unlocked front door which I hat earlier open while sneaking out.
“Mama Ele… Mama Ele o, come out”, She called out my mum who came out in a wrapper completely flabbergasted at what was happening.

“Aunty Lara, what is it?.
Why are you with Ele, its everything alright, hope he didn’t commit any crime?”, Mummy asked questions after questions as daddy appeared from the room.

“Your Ele has reached puberty and needs you people to watch him closely before a rapes all our chickens in the neighbourhood”, Aunty Lara started, “can you believe Ele was caught this night close to my window by an Olode who took him for a thief, but for my intervention, he would have been silenced by the Olode, who didn’t know he came to spy on my uncladness”, Aunty Lara continued, “this isn’t the first time such a thing is happening, I have been noticing a dark face spying on my whenever I’m bathing, or whenever I’m doing my thing at night but I never thought it could be Ele, because he seems so gentle with an innocent face, but for the fact that you’re my good friend Mama Ele, I would have left him for the Olode, this must not repeat itself again!”, Aunty Lara angrily explained to my mum and left banging the door behind her leaving no room for my mother to say a word.

“Ele.. Ele.. Ele ooo..”, mum called in almost a whisper, “you should have told me you needed a wife, I should have find one for you, supposing that Olode killed you, what would have become of me?, you want all my suffering over your head to be in vain”, my mum threw words angrily at me.

Mummy located the charger for the rechargeable lamp in our parlour and attempted to beat me before dad who had been watching all along stopped her and volunteered to talk with me alone.

“You know you already caused the boy much troubles before he was born, now you want to spoil him”, my mum blurted out leaving me wondering what they were talking about.

My dad gave mum a strong look after which mummy left not before saying “if anything happens to my son, I’ll hold you responsible”.

Mum and dad had always been at logger heads when it comes to my matter for reasons best known to them.

“Ele, my beloved son”, my father began.
“Yes, daddy”, I replied.

“Isn’t your first paper tomorrow?”, daddy asked.

“Yes, daddy, its tomorrow”, I replied again.
“So what were you doing looking at a prostitute instead of reading your book?”, dad asked again.

I couldn’t answer instead stared at the floor. “Ele, have you heard of Bill Gates?” Daddy asked.

“Yes daddy, he his the richest man in the world”, I replied smiling. “Very good my son”, dad commended me.

“What about Femi Otedola, Nnamdi Kanu Adenuga, Wale Adenuga?”, my daddy questioned me.

“Yes dad, I’ve heard of them all, they are very rich men in Nigeria dad”, I answered.

“Very good my son, all this men weren’t born with a silver spoon, they all had to go through hard times to get to where they are now, Bill Gates wasn’t the best in school, but through hard work, he became the richest man in the world, Femi Otedola, Wale Adenuga all went through hard times to get to where they were, they faced many difficulties but yet overcame them through perseverance”, my dad explained.

“Yes dad, I’ve also heard of Jonathan, how he used to trek without shoes to school, I was also told of how Thomas Edison tried over a thousand times before he was able to create a small light in a bulb, he also gave a famous quote, “if I tried something over ten thousand times without success, I have not failed, because I have learned not to do the same thing the same way”
I also heard General Muhammed Buhari contested for presidential elections of Nigeria for four times before winning”, I explained while my father watched in awe.

“My beloved son is a child prodigy, dynamite they say come in small quantities, you have said it all my son, there’s no gain without pain, there’s a popularly saying “the harder you work, the luckier you become”, my son, a man without a mission is a man without a vision, have a grand vision and try to enjoy your life in your mission to accomplish your vision”, my daddy explained.

“For your hot brain, I commend you, but for your puerile acts, I condemn you, never repeat such a thing again, do you understand me?”, dad asked in a high pitched voice. “Yes dad”, I said in a frightened voice.

“That’s my boy! You will surpass the likes of Bill Gates and Femi Odetola If you believe”, my dad said patting me on my back before leaving the room.

I locked the door and collapsed on the bed thinking of my surreal night.

I thank God for saving my life from the fun spoiler Olode and saving my bombom from mummy’s koboko.

It wouldn’t have been nice to be killed a day to the start of my WAEC, people would have blamed it on the innocent witches in my father’s village.

In no time, Brother sleep came to kidnap me.

Lia narrates…..

“Please don’t call this line again if you know what’s good for you”, i screamed at the caller for the umpteenth time that day and hanged up. Then and there I decided to drop my phone aside till I ended my WAEC exam. Boys kept on calling, and I still get surprise at how they got my number.

The last caller have been after me for four years and despite the many insults and embarrassment, he wouldn’t give up.
I’ve changed my number times without number but they still managed to get it, disturbing me with various text messages and calls.

No matter how I try to block their numbers, they called and texted with different numbers.

Anytime I asked how they got my number, some will tell me they got it from a fairly used phone they bought, some would say, they saw my number on the ground, some others would say they got it from a friends what’s app among varieties of excuses.

Sometimes, it is a big crime to be extraordinarily beautiful and it is a big disadvantage especially to those who without proper set goals.

I took my book and revised one last time said my prayers before I retired to bed.

Khadijat Narrates…..

ow I wish I had Lia’s brain, I’ll be all confident for tomorrow having no worries.
I still don’t understand Lia, despite the fact she’s a brilliant beauty, she still acts so humble.

Her humility is so annoying and gets on my nerves always. At least, she’s the best friend one could have!.

“Young Miss, your dad wants to see you!”, our houseboy Itoro called out. “I’ll be there in a jiffy”, I replied him. “Okay, Young Miss”, he said.

My dad and his problems self, hope he’s not in for another proposal because I want to do this exam myself, I want to show Lia I can pass without my parent’s connect.

She had to make her dad under stand that she is now all grown up and can do things herself, its also dangerous to engage in such malpractices and she would personally love to avoid stories that soften the heart and romances the bumbum.

Yes Dija, you can do it, she thought raising her hands before going to see her dad
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Ele0: 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
Episode 7: (Hocus pocus)

Ele narrates..

“Ele!, Ele oo”, mummy was calling me as she came into my room only to see me engrossed in singing music with headphones on my ears.
Soon and very soon,
I am going to U.S.A
Soon and very soon,
I am going to U.S.A
No more suffering
No more weeping
I am going to U.S.A
Daddy, take there
I wanna go to Washington
Mummy take me there
I wanna go and make dollars
No more black out o
No more N.T.A
All I see is CNN..

Just then I felt a big slap on my back. I quickly removed the headphones only to see mum standing with am angry look of a lioness.

“Haven’t I told you that that thing might spoil your ear?, I have warned you times without number not to block your ear with that thing, peradventure something happens to me now and I was falling for help, that’s how you would be singing till your mother die ehnn?, is that how you will behave when you get to school when other students will be running when cult guys attack, you will be busy rocking the story beats of hell”, mummy vented her anger on me with words like she had practised it before she came in.

“I’m sorry mum, I was arranging my things to get ready for the exam, but I still had to listen to music to brighten my mood”, I explained.

“This boy self, I too know is too much for you, by the way, what’s the author and name of the song you were singing?”, mum asked still putting on a serious look. “The title is MY DREAM and your son Ele is the author”, I answered mother smiling feeling on top of Nigeria.

“Wow!, that’s my boy, I know my son is destined to be great”, mum started drawing a wide smile from my face, “just that devil used to push him to commit atrocities at time”, she quickly added making my smoke quickly replaced with a frown.

“My son, without God, you’re nothing, try to put God first in all you do and everything you require to acquire your desire will come your way”, my mother advised.

“Thanks so much mum, I’ll try to put God first in all I do”, I said smiling.

“Don’t try!, its a must God must come first in every area of your life, then all other thing will be added unto you”, my mother cautioned with a wild smile on her face.

“Thanks so much mum, you’re the best mum the whole wide world!”.

“And my son is the number one son on planet earth”, mum declared given me a tight hug.

“You will make it my son, you won’t die”, mum said in a seemingly sad voice before leaving me free.

“Your food is ready, come outside before it gets cold”, mum said before shutting the door behind her. I am so lucky to have the best mum in the world.

“God bless all mothers in the world!”, i prayed.

———————————————
I walked into my school Gorimapa Comprehensive College with my best friend Franco by 9:15 am, about 45 minutes to the start of my first external exam. I was kinda scared and tense since I haven’t done any external exam before unlike most of my class mates.

I should have done NECO and WAEC GCE in SSS2 but my dad refused to pay for my examination fees telling me to wait for he right class before taking it despite the fact i was a brilliant student.

I went into the hall we were to use and got a sit for my self since the invigilators weren’t yet around to arrange us. I took my phone out to listen to a bit of Westlife music to calm my nerves when I saw two girls pass by.

The first girl made my heart beat if someone was pounding fufu inside,the moment I saw her, the world around me stood still for a minute before I could get myself again.

The strange girl was a rare beauty, a rarity! She was a light skinned girl of average height, oval face, cute mint eyes, perfect eye lashes, moderate blossoms with a well packaged behind. She was every reasonable guy number one girl. Just like a tourist centre, her beauty was the cynosure of all eyes in the hall.

“I bet she’s a private student from another school”, I told my besty Franco who was also captivated by the Angel of Ibadan who just walked in.

“Franco, I think I’ve fallen in love at first sight, I really need to talk to this girl, what do I do?”, I asked Franco.

“Why you too dey lie like this Ele?, shebi na you still they siddon for chair? You con dey lie say you fall”, Franco said feigning seriousness.

“Franco, I swear on my mother’s grave that I love her, please advise me”, I pleadingly asked Franco who has a penchant for making fun of my kind of situation whatever.

“If you love somebody walk up to am and tell am you love am, do you remember that song by African China?”, Franco asked me.

“Yes, I do”, I answered getting his point.

“That’s my point!, I know you’ve always had his phobia for approaching girls, but if you are really Into this one, you have to defeat that phobia now or else someone brave will snatch her from you before you say Jack”, Franco explained to me.

Without waiting for him to continue, I beat my chest three times, breath in and out, got up and ended to the side of my crush and the following conversation ensued..

Me: Hello bae
*no answer*
*I started shaking, blaming Franco for pushing me to the Lion’s den”

Me: Helloooo
*no answer*

Me: Good morning did

My crush: morning

Me: *wow she answered, stage one completed*
By the virtue of nomenclature, my name is Ele, how about you?, I said smiling happily at my grammar.

My crush: do you know me from somewhere?

Me: yes, I do, in this hall, as soon as you entered, I fell in love with you.

My crush: you fell? Oh sorry!, I hope you didn’t break your head?, you look fine to me though.. She said smirking her face

Me: wow!, I never knew my future wife could be so funny

My crush: your future wife?, dude, you’re sick!, imaginations are allowed but delusion is a disease, I guess you’ve over read and its seriously affecting you.

Me: no I’ve not ,*maka drop my lines quickly* roses are red, violent are blue, God sent an Angel to me in flesh and blood, I love you know be lie

My crush: you’re one of the wackiest wooers I’ve seen around, go and upgrade dude!

Me: when I first saw you I was SPEECHLESS
My mind instantly became RESTLESS
Just because when I saw you I saw FRESHNESS
As a result a scared dude like me developed BOLDNESS
Just to have the chance to express my mind to you my PRINCESS
Baba God in heaven is my WITNESS
That I want you all for myself is not GREEDINESS
Its because I’ll take your heart like egg, I won’t be CARELESS
Just because you’re to PRICELESS
Please accept my heart my SWEETNESS
And I promise my love for you will never be RECKLESS
All I ask is for you to be my DATE, YES or YES.?, I rapped one of my songs to my amazement

My crush: oh my God, you’re so funny, character dey oooo, my crush who had be laughing all along said..

Me: *unwilling to give up*
Hey Bae,see as my heart they CRY
My heart too DRY
I swear nah be LIE
Your priceless love, I no fit BUY
Even though I dey SHY
Too get mind woo you I swear i TRY
The love I get for you nah the reason WHY
I too love you WALAI
If you nah accept me I go DIE
Will you be my lover?
YES or YES?
*then i noticed the whole hall had been thrown into laughter* though embarrassing, I still continued.

My crush: you will die if I don’t love you? Na by force to love? See me see wahala oo. When you get to heaven, tell Jesus to reserve a room for me so when I come to join you in a 100 years time, I’ll get a place to sleep
*the whole hall was thrown to another set of hysterical laughter*

Me: if you won’t accept me yet at least tell me your name, at least give me your name

My Crush: the thing is most guys of nowadays are Hocus Pocus, they are like politicians, they are full of trickery and lies when campaigning for a girl’s heart but, once they make a girl fall helplessly in love they turn their back on them when they get bored and dump her for no reason

Just then, the invigilator came in
Me: since you won’t tell me your name, I’ll call you Queency. It’s you and I till WAEC do us part. I said running to my seat avoiding the eyes of my annoying colleagues.

‘I had just done what even Casanova would never pull through”, I thought knowing fully well that my first paper will be an F9.

Lia narrates…

For the first time in my life, I wasn’t able to focus on an exam. The clown who came to woo me earlier before the exam started had disoriented my brain. I dunno why but i just cant seem to forget him,any guys have been coming in more composed and sweeter ways but this guy seems too different.

“Lia, what is wrong with you?, why is a total stranger making your heart waver?, he’s not even handsome!”, I thought beating my head before taking up my Essential Economics textbook to prepare for my next paper.

Khadijat narrates

i couldn’t believe myself, I had look at my mirror over twenty times since I came back. I was wondering what was wrong with me.
I was a very beautiful girl, many had compared me to Agbani Darego times without number, I had firm and moderate bosoms, moderate bum, I was of average height, i put on imported dresses, perfumes what over 20000, my whole body jeweleries are made of gold, what’s more?, my dad is the minister of culture and tourism, I have everything, so why do boys only approach Lia who isn’t half my type?, why always her?, I made a full of myself today, I thought the dude was looking at me not knowing it was that b---h, I won’t allow her take anything that belongs to me again, never! If I don’t have Ele, nobody would!

Imabong narrates...

i paced up and down my bedroom seeming confused. I couldn’t help but cry. Tears flowed freely from my eyes. I couldn’t my son was slated to die at age 21. He could even die next year when the first bad day is slated to occur.

“Never!, gone to soon would never be my son’s passion”, I blurted out. I must call the pastor.

I picked up my phone and dialed the pastor’s number, then hesitated to send after remembering how my husband Ledan had warned me about divulging the secret to anyone not even to Ele. I remembered how my husband told me of killing the two nurses who were present at grandma’s prophecy without being sure if they have truly eavesdropped or not.
I wasn’t going to let her husband’s mistake affect her son’s life, i thought and dialed the pastor’s number.

Me: hello pastor *in a teary voice*

Pastor; yes Mrs Love *imabong was known As Love Ledan in church*

Me; I need to see you tomorrow, I have something of utmost important to tell you pastor.

Pastor: okay, I’ll be in church around 9am, you can come by then.

Me:thanks so much pastor, may God bless you, I’m so grateful

Pastor; glory be to God

Me: Goodnight pastor

Pastor; goodnight Mrs Love
*hangs up*
Just then, my husband worked in...
“What’s of utmost importance you want to tell pastor?”, my hubby asked.

“Nothing that concerns you”, I replid harshly. Our relationship has not been the same since he revealed grandma’s prophecy to me.

“Remember what we discuss 16 years ago, no one must know of me stealing office funds or grandma’s prophecy, I would so anything to keep the secret even it it means killing the one I love the most”,, my husband said threateningly before going to bed leaving me staring at him in rage.

“God, why did you give me a monster as a hubby?”, I cried internally.
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Ele0: 12:02am On Jun 20, 2016
Episode 8: (Love rain)

Ele narrates...

I hope Dija have not lied to me, I’ve been in the rain for close to hour now without seeing Queency’s break light, worst is I am hydrophobic. I knew this could never be possible. Though Dija had assured me Queency lived in that street and they will pass there that day on their way to write their exams.

Just as I was about leaving, a car which I recognised as Dija,s car was approaching, as planned and flag it down.

The car came to a halt and both Queency and Dija came out of the back door, while the driver kept on reigning curses on me.

“Ele, what’s wrong with you?, you still stalked me all the way to my street?, you must be really insane!”, Lia barked angrily.
“I’m sorry dear, this is the only way I have to prove my love for you, what else do you want me to do to show I really love you?, I’m dying inside the more you reject me, the passion I have for you is killing me slowly, it’s neither infatuation nor obsession, its pure love! all I need you to do is accept my heart, if you doubt my sincerity, we can start from friends!”, I poured out my heart contents crying in the rain though my years wasn’t noticed.

“So its that why you stayed in the rain all day thinking this deceptive act will sway me?”, Lia barked out once more.

“Lia!, its too much for him babe, just look at the dude, its clear he truly loves you, if not he wouldn’t be doing this with the many babes around, he looks cool and has all you can ever wish in a guy,
I don’t understand why you’re being so obnoxious to him”, Dija quickly came to me rescue.

“To see that which is invincible, to see that which is untouchable, to hear that which is inaudible, that’s love, since you came into my life, I’ve felt different, I’ve changed so much, I really can take it anymore”,

I declared while Queency kept on looking at me. I began singing Westlife..

There’s something in the silence
I never used to feel
There’s something about knowing
That tells you this is real
When you’re close
all I know I don’t want to let you go
Hello my Queency
Tell me where you’ve been
I missed the sound of your voice
I missed the touch of your skin
It’s no secret
I’m Not who I used to be
Anyone can see
You’re the difference in me
Oh the difference
I’m standing at your doorstep
Let me look into your eyes
We could strip away the secrets
Between you and me tonight….

I looked up and saw Queency subbing, my words have touched her, and she couldn’t hold it anymore.

“Stage ten completed”, I thought smiling as my eyes became blurry before I drifted into a state of unconscious

Khadijah narrates

I took the chips and hollandia yoghurt I bought on my way from the hospital. The day had been quite eventful. Lia had missed her paper for that day so had Ele but i didnt due to Lia’s pleas to go and do my exam so she wont feel guilty of two people missing an exam because of her.

I wasn’t happy because I really wanted to be with Ele and see his handsome dark face some more. Whats WAEC, I could miss heaven because of Ele! had orchestrated the plan for Ele on how to win Lia’s heart. I didn’t do it because i wanted both of them together, i did it because that’s the only way I could stay close to Ele till i eliminate my rival and have him to myself. It wouldn’t be easy but I’ll go through hell to get what I want.

I hope my Ele is okay o. My Ele! Oh Ele, Oh my Ele! I cried.

Ledan narrates

This was the fifth police station Imabong and i were going to, since yesterday evening when Ele didn’t return home. I’ve never been so worried in my life. I was even thinking grandma missed the so-called bad day by a year. A call jolted me from my reverie.

“What?”, I screamed so loud that even the Great Wall of China would fall at my scream. “I’ll be there in a jiffy”, I told the caller.

“What’s it my husband”, my wife actually called me husband for the first time in 16 years.

“Its our son I.D, he’s in a hospital in Mokola”, I replied with a perfect U-turn before zooming off.

Lia narrates

My parents had just left that morning after they did all to make me go home with them, i refused, i had told them the boy was okay but needed rest and she volunteered to look after him promising my parents I would explain later. Dija had also made things easy as she talked to her to make them see reason why i was doing what she was doing.

Looking at Ele dark face up close. I came to realise how handsome he was, I couldn’t imagine a guy doing all he was doing to get me.

First he got embarrassed the first day he came to woo me in the exam hall, I’ve also embarrassed continuously anytime he attempted to talk to me, but like most boys, he didn’t get angry or flair up. I knew within myself I had feelings for Ele since day one but these dudes ain’t loyal mehnn.

Just then Ele sniffed before calling out the nick he gave me, “Queency!”, “yes dearie, please don’t stress yourself by talking too much ehn”, “where am I?”, Ele asked.

“You’re in an hospital”, I replied, “Ele please don’t talk again, I have something important to tell you”, i quickly added.

“Anything Queency, tell me, what’s it?”, he asked keenly. “I have decided to…..”, i paused observing Ele’s expression, “I have decided to give you a try”, i finally said.

“What?, wow!, like seriously?, oh I can’t believe this!”, Ele blurted out.

“Oh! You don’t believe this?, oh you’re calling your ready made girlfriend a liar abii? Let me take my words back”, I said playfully smirking my face.

“No oo, take it front’, Ele remarked playfully.

“Lolz, my boo is always funny, I’m sure there won’t be any dull moment with you, I’ve not given my heart to you fully, but just wanna give you a try until you decipher my heart code”, I explained.

“Your heart code, what’s your heart code all about?”, Ele asked looking confused.

“Boys are like chameleon, they can go to hell and back to get a girl but when they suddenly get that which they want, they become terrorist, that’s why I encrypted my heart with a code for Mr.Right to decipher”, I explained leaving Ele more confused, “don’t worry bae, it would be alright, I know i chose the right one, a super special somebody!” I said calming my Ele mind down.

“So Queency my love, when did you start having feelings for me?”, my Ele asked me.

“Since the last word time you spoke to me on the first day you woo me my love, and I accepted to be your Date right after your last word before you fainted in the rain”, I told my Ele.

“Wow, so na all those girlish shakara u dey do all this time abi?”, he said winking at me, “so what do we call the rain that did the magic”, my Ele quickly added.

“Love Rain!”, I answered as we both laughed hysterically.

“My Love, as you know, I already have a nice nick name for you in Queency, have you thought of any for me?”, he asked grinning.

“Yes my love, I’ll call you ELE BOJE from now on", she replied smiling sexily at me.

“Jesus, Son Of God, chaiiii, so sexy name don finish for this world abii, na Ele boje remain now baaaa?”, my loved asked unable to control is laughter.

“Yes o, Ele Boje, Ele Boje Boje”, I winked at him while touching his lips.

“My love i have song for you”, my Ele informed me.

“Alright boo, let’s listen to it”, I said knowing fully well i won’t be disappointed since my boyfriend is a wonderful local rapper.

Now that we have signed a PACT
Since you agreed to accept my HEART
Let’s both do our best to fulfill our CONTRACT
Though there will be obstacles to tear us APART
But our love solidity will make sure we never PART
This is nothing but the FACT
Cheating on you, no I CANT
Flirting with girls, no I SHAN’T
Pretense, I won’t do THAT
We re now ONE, ignore MATH
Our love for each other , a confirmed FACT….

just then then the door opened!
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Ele0: 12:15am On Jun 20, 2016
Episode 9: (The enemy of my enemy is my friend)

Ledan narrates..

We got to the hospital in no time, it was the same Group Medical Hospital where Ele was born. Imabong and i rushed to the counter and made enquiries where we were subsequent my directed to room 27.

As we were heading to be the specified room, I heard a familiar voice calling me from behind, I turned to look and saw the devil reincarnate himself, Akande.

Akande ran to me and hugged me tightly, it was so disgusting, I felt like slapping him then but I had to compose my self.

“Akande, you son of a gun!, where have thou been?”, I asked trying hard to fake a smile.

“Ledan Ledan, Ledan my long lost friend, I really missed you so much, where have you been?”, the devil himself asked.

“I’ve been around, its you that left us without leaving any messages behind”, I countered, “please I’m a hurry, I have to go see my son”, I told Akande who also told me he came to see his daughter. I exchanged contacts with him and we bid each offer bye and went our way.

Akande followed suit and we both arrived at the door of Room 27.

“You mean your daughter is also here”, I asked a surprised Akande.

“Yes!, maybe fate used this to bring us together”, Akande said smiling.

“May God punish that your mouth ten times daily for saying Fate used an hospital to connect me to a devilish entity”, I cursed inwardly while smiling mischievously at Akande.

We went inside and a fair complexioned girl of about Ele’s age shouted “daddy” before running to hug Akande, it was so clear that was his daughter because she wasn’t really different from Medina.

“How are you my lovely daughter”, Akande asked grinning.

“As you can see dad, I’m okay and I’ve called the boy’s parents , they should be here any moment from now”, Akande’s daughter explained.

“Which boy?, were you the girl that called me?”, I asked the young girl back to back questions.

“Daddy!”, I turned my face to locate the direction of the voice and saw my son Ele.
“What is happening here? My son and Akande’s daughter? Fate is a b---h!”, I thought.

———————————————–
Ele narrates

If anyone had told me two weeks ago that i would date one of the most pretty and hottest babe in Ibadan, I would have told that person to go for check up. But its up to me now to start doing those things that will keep her with me for life. And the so-called heart code, I’ll decipher

Khadija narrates

I knocked at the gate of Ele’s house. I was already a familiar visitor as I visited frequently since when I first approached Ele to assist him. The gate man who was fairly old came to open the gate, he smiled on seeing him since he knows very well he will receive cash gifts from me and as usual, I put 500 naira in his hands. He was so grateful. His joy knew know bounds as he thought of the hot drinks he will consume that night. I went straight to the door and knocked without getting replies, I then proceeded to the adjacent part of the house to peep through the window to see if I could site someone.

As I got to the window, I heard sounds from the backyard, I went to check who it was maybe Ele was there after all. As I got there, I heard that word “kill”, I stopped abruptly.
I wanted to run away but on a second thought stayed behind. I then tiptoed and took cover at the wall before the balcony and peeped. To my shock and chagrin I saw Ele’s father.

“Yes, I want you to kill someone for me, I’ll pay you handsomely, yes…no…its just a school girl…I want it done before this week runs out, meet me later at that place for her pics and further details..her name is Lia!”, Ele’s dad was saying on phone.

I opened my eyes wild at the mention of Lia, just then I mistakenly hit a metal, before I could regain myself I had let out a slight scream which made Ele’s dad quickly turn and asked “what are you doing there?”, with such a threatening look I’ve never seen before.

“I heard everything you said, I already recorded it and if anything happens to me now, the phone has been automatically programmed to send it to my friends”, I tried to be as confident as possible though deep inner fear had made me pee on my pants.

“Are you threatening me?”, Ele’s dad asked.

“No, we both want the same thing, I don’t know what Lia took from you but she also stole something from me, so we have a common enemy”, I explained my confidence level increasing.

“So what do you intend doing”, he asked me again.

“I don’t intend killing her because she’s my best friend, I still got some loyalty you know, give me two weeks and if I don’t separate her from your son which I think you want, I’ll poison her myself”, I said confidently.

“Two weeks is too long, make it one week”, he protested.

“Alright! One week it is!”, I said like a confident she-devil.

“Why should I trust you and know you ain’t setting me up?”, Ele’s dad asked suspiciously.

“The enemy of my enemy is my friend”, I said smirking my face because I knew I had something else in my, I’ll use the father to get the son.

Imabong narrates

“Thank you Jesus
Thank you Father
Thank you my Redeemer
Thank you for answering our prayers
In Jesus wonderful name we have prayed”,
Pastor said.

“Amen!”, We both chorused.

“Ima my daughter”, pastor called.

“Yes pastor”, your case is critical.

“Pastor, that’s why im here, please help me”, I pleaded.

“Your husband isn’t at fault at all, there’s a popular saying that “without any enemy from within, no enemy from without can succeed”, pastor said throwing me to a state of confusion.

“Pastor, please stop talking in parables and make me understand”, I pleaded again.

“Your husband is being monitored by a witch in his father’s family, he’s destined to be a great man but a member of his family doesn’t like it and as a result become monitoring spirit making him have a near success syndrome, that is whenever he wants to do something good, they make him become wayward and lukewarm”, pastor explained.

“Oh pastor, so that’s the reason I’ve be suffering all these years of marriage?”, I asks rhetorically.

“That’s not the problem madam, your husband is about to harm the only person who could save your son, you have to stop it my daughter”, pastor revealed.

“Jesus Christ!, I’m doomed! How do I save my son pastor?”, I asked already crying profusely.

“All you have to do is embark on seven days dry fasting and prayer and your prayers will surely be answered, I’ll also join you and please stop crying”, pastor pleaded with me.

“Pastor, will my son really be saved through that? Will my Ele be saved?”, I asked what doubting pastor just said.

“Why do you doubt God?, you were just instructed to fast for seven days and nothing more, why do you prefer an herbalist who would require to buy things, drop amount of money and maybe walk naked at night, why can’t you put your faith in God, Jesus said “of your faith is as small as a mustard seed, you could move mountain”?, so why worry”, pastor blurted out then continued by singing a popular Christian song...

“why can’t you just pray
Why worry
Why can’t you just keep trusting in Jesus
Why worry worry worry
Don’t be a doubting Thomas
Just lean upon his promise
Why worry worry..

I joined pastor in singing

Don’t be a doubting Thomas, just lean upon his promise why worry...

Medinat Narrates

I was walking with Lia on our street at night chatting and having gists about the day in general when a car suddenly stopped beside us, a man came out and spray some kinda powder and we became unconscious. I woke up a forest in the middle of nowhere, I tried to tap Lia, since our mouth was sealed with a tape, and our legs and hands were incapacitated, Lia woke up with a sneeze, there we saw two people, a girl of about Lia’s age and a middle age man both laughing hysterically. Our eyes begged pleadingly, but they only laughed the more. Suddenly, the girl stood up, and dragged my daughter to a hole, and with a smirked face threw my Lia into the abyss,while she laughed out loud continuously like a possessed demon, why I could only muffle sounds helplessly as years streamed down my eyes.

The man came to me and said, blame yourselves for your daughter fate as he burst into a seemingly unending laughter.
I woke up with a very loud scream waking Akande up. “What’s wrong dear”, my hubby asked.

“I had another nightmare about Lia, this one looks so scary and real, we need to see Alpha Sulu tomorrow”, I said still shivering whole my hubby hugged me to calm my nerves.
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Ele0: 12:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Episode 10: (God is not a spare tyre)

My joy knew know bounds when Lia agreed to follow me to church on Sunday as my birthday gift which was coming up tomorrow. I thought initially that she will act numb but she surprised me with the way she blended so well. One would never think she was a Muslim. It was time for praises before the message and Lia was dancing so well like I’ve never seen. Who wouldn’t be proud of such a girlfriend and may God punish any devil who will even nurse the thoughts of destroying our relationship.
congregation singing...

Heaven came down and glory filled my soul
When at the cross my Savior made me whole
My sins were washed away and my night was turned to day
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul
Oh, what a wonderful, wonderful day
Day I will never forget
When I was wandering in darkness away
Jesus my Savior I met
When Heaven came down and glory filled my soul
My sins were washed away
and my night was turned to day
Oh, what a tender compassionate Friend
He met the need of my heart
The shadows dispelling, with joy I am telling
He made all the darkness depart
My sins were washed away and my night was turned to day.

When the Heaven came down and glory filled my soul
singing stops while the service moderator, Bro Godson came forward...

“Church praise the Lord”, shouted the moderator.
“Hallelujah”, the congregation chorused.

“Let every living soul in the house praise the Lord”, shouted the Brother Godson again.

“Hallelujah”, came more shouts from the congregation.

“Ohhhh.. You’re not impressing me, you’re not doing it for me, Brother Godson, neither are you doing it for our pastor, but for God Most High, now if you know you’re in the sanctuary and not in the mortuary, stand up and shout a thunderous hallelujah”, screamed Brother Godson.

“Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!”, the congregation screamed so loud that the evil forest of Sambisa could crash.

“Yes!, you’re blessed!, the Lord is good.”, Brother Godson recited.

“All the time”, the congregation chorused.

“Who did this?”, shouted Brother Godson pumping his fist to the sky.

“Jesus! Power! Oh my God! Oshe!”, I said along with the congregation especially the youths exclaimed as there were shouts of joy everywhere. Lia was confused. I didn’t blame her since it was her first time here and the slang was used mostly by us the Redeem Christian Church of God youths. I just held her hand tight nodding my head signalling its okay and we smiled at each other.

“Now we have come to the centre point of our being here today, the time to hear the Lord’s words from His servant, all movement should seize from this point as the Lord is about to speak to us and I pray we won’t be hearers alone but doers of His word in Jesus Name!”, Brother Godson recited.

“Amen”, chorused the crowd.

“The man who the Lord is going to use to speak to our hearts this morning is no other person than this very powerful anointed man of God, our very own Pastor Feranmi”, Brother Godson revealed.

There were claps and shouts from the crowd as Pastor Feranmi walked to the pulpit.

I loved Pastor Feranmi preachings so much because he loves telling stories a lot to make his preachings more understandable.

He could preach for three straight hours without anyone sleeping or wanting him to stop. He was really a man filled with the auction of the Holy Spirit.

“Let’s pray church”, Pastor Feranmi said.
“Father Lord, I have come this day to give your Word to your children. Father Lord, I’m just a small boy who knows nothing, Lord guide me to say only what you have sent me, and grant your children a open heart to be doers and not hearers alone in Jesus mighty name i have prayed”, Pastor Feranmi prayed.

“Amen!”, we chorused.

“A long time ago when I was a cops member”, Pastor Feranmi began while I smiled since i knew I’ll hear many interesting stories today because I love gist, “we always fight a lot and snub each other’s greeting most of the times, but whenever we needed something from each other, that’s when we will know we are brothers, that’s when I’ll remember to ask of my neighbours family”, Pastor Feranmi continued, “In the same way, in the Book of Judges in the Bible, the Israelites turned their backs on God a lot times and only remember God when they are attacked by enemies”, Pastor Feranmi added, “this same thing is applicable to us as a church, most people come to church only when they need help from God, especially our youths, who mostly come on order to charge phone”, explained Pastor Feranmi.

“This brings me to the topic of our sermon today, DON’T MAKE GOD A SPARE TYRE”, declared Pastor Feranmi

“what did I say our today’s sermon is” asked Pastor Feranmi.

“Don’t make God a spare tyre”, we responded.

———————————————–
30 minutes later…

I walked out of the church with Lia and Franco.

“How was the service today baby mi?”, I asked Lia smiling from all sides of my face.

"it was stupendous! Ele Boje,Mo gbadun ara mi baje baje(I really really enjoyed myself)”, Lia remarked smiling pleasantly.

“I’m glad you love it baby mi, I told you it would be extraordinary”, I said feeling proud of myself.

“Franco baddo baddo, how was it?, I saw the way you were looking at my baby’s bum when she was dancing, better no think am, I nah dey joke with my bae o, next time I’ll pluck out your eyes”, I turned to Franco feigning anger.

“Ele Ele, Ele boje, why you go pluck out my eyes?, fruits don finish for world nii?”, the ever sassy Franco asked smirking his face.

“Franco baddo sneh, you sabi whine person nah be small”, I said laughing.

“Why I go whine you?, you be grinding engine or radio?”, Franco said making another funny statements.

“You’re so funny Franco, you never seize to make me laugh”, Lia would had been laughing for a while said laughing and holding her stomach.

“I’m more funnier!”, I blurted out frowning my face.

“Jealousy!”, Franco said with his tongue out.

“Werin concern me with jell and lux?, I be girl?”, I asked Franco in sweet revenge who wanted to playfully blow me but Lia intervened.

“If you want to touch my Ele Boje, you have to go through me”,she said hugging me tight.

“When, naso abii?, I’ll go and search for my own Lia.”, Franco said sounding defeated.

“Dont forget to take a map”, I mocked Franco who gave me a deadly look why Lia and I laughed out our a-s as we departed for home on foot since Franco and i don’t attend the same church with our parents.

Franco narrates

I was sitting in the varendah of Ele’s house waiting for Ele arrival from DSTV”s office where he went to subscribe. Dija came by and asked after Ele and I made her understand Ele wasn’t around.

“Wow, what a fresh fish”, I remarked as she attempted to leave.

“You say what?”, Dija replied given me a deadly look.

“I wasn’t referring to you”, I replied putting my phone on my hear feigning a call.

“Better!”, Dija remarked

“Fresh bottom shaking by force, no respect, sofri sofri” I couldn’t help it but laugh out so loud to the anger of Dija.

“It seems you’re yet to know me, if not, you would have known the stuff I’m made off by now” , Dija said in a threatening way.

“Aiggoo!, I’m scared oo”, I said mocking Dija who by now I’ve gotten d--n angry.

“I’ve been a fool wasting time with this nincompoop!, go and learn how to talk to a lady”, she screamed out loud.

“You and I will live as one,
Dija and I will live as one
Dija and i
Dija and I will live as one
Our love will last forever…”

I couldn’t believe I sang for Dija, it was rare for me to have fun time with ladies but she just makes me to extraordinary things. No!, I do know its not love, but I’ll love to make her my best friend.

“This is the first time you would say sth that makes sense o, thumb’s up”, Dija smirked her face in mocking revenge.

“I’ll just let you to today because you’re a girl but i won’t go easy on you next time baby girl”,,I said given a wicked smile.

“Whatever nitwit!, just inform my Ele when he returns that I asked after him”, Dija said buy quickly covered her mouth like something has slipped out.

“Your Ele?”, I asked Dija smirking my face,
“imaginations are allowed, but delusion is a malady, you better wake up!”, I added laughing out loud.

“You’re just impossible!”, she said surprising accepting her defeat for the first time before she left.

Is she having something for Ele?, was my thought bit whether she has something for Ele or not, one thing is definitely sure, my heart beats abnormally whenever I sight her.

Medina narrates

After that scary dream which happened for the umpteenth time, I had no other choice but to pay a visit to Alpha Sule. I was sitting in his living room patiently and nervously waiting for his arrival.

“Salamaleikun” Alpha greeted.

“Waleikun Salam”, i responded with a smile.

After we exchanged pleasantries, I proceeded to explain all the contents of the dreams I’ve been having. After patiently listening to the dream, he prayed then asked questions before giving a heavy sigh.

“Your daughter will be shine Insha Allah”, Alpha started assuring me, “but there’s one thing you must do”, he quickly added.

“What must I do Alpha Sulu?”, I quickly added impatiently

“You must imbibe the spirit of giving, give to people when necessary, everyone has one or two needs, even a rich man do borrow pen in the bank, the law of given is just natural, you give then you you’ will surely receive, the most powerful countries in the world gives scholarships and in return receives the best brains from Africa, a student gives hardwork and receives good grades in return, a man gives a woman honesty and gets trust in return”, Alpha Sulu explained.

“Hmm,is that all I need to do Alpha”, I asked really surprised

“Yes Alhaja Medinat, learn to give to the needy for they are the lack that take our lack away, and mind you, always give something could not bad else you will receive something bad in return, give most times when it’s inconvenient for you”, Alpha Sulu elucidated.

“I now understand Alpha, thank you so much, I’m really grateful, I’ll do as Allah desires, Allah bless you for me”, I remarked in notable appreciation before I stood up and left feeling a bit lighter and confident now.

Ledan narrates

I was in my favourite Bar at Mokola rocking my favourite Brukutu waiting for Jango to show up because I was not going to let a little girl of my son’s age to control me, I had plan to eliminate Lia and Dija together on Lia’s birthday. I finally got a call from Jango who’s call I have been expecting for close to an hour now. I picked it up full of excitement, but a more masculine voice was on the line and I quickly checked my phone again to make sure it was Jango, yes it was him.

“Yes?, who are you?”, I tried to sound brave as many thoughts crossed my mind.

“Mr.Ledan, you’re wearing a purple shirt and a dark trouser with an Italian shoe, if you know what’s good for you, you better look to your left and join crowd of people you see”, the voice said in a commanding tone.

“How dare you tell me what to do?”, i managed to sound brave.

“I’m not telling you, I’m ordering you, stop looking around and go now before I blow your brains out”, he screamed on the phone.
I didn’t think twice before heading out to the said crowd. There and then to my greatest shock, I saw the great Jango’s severed head. I became instantly scared for my life.

“Why didn’t you trust me to take care of things my own way?”, a female voice spoke softly to me from behind.
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Ele0: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please Among Those Viewing This Story, Does Anyone Know Any Of The Admins On This Site?
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Ele0: 1:08am On Jun 22, 2016
Episode 8: (Every one has a secret).

Ledan narrates
I turned around to see the she-devil herself, Dija!
“Follow me”, she said in a commanding tone which I did we without question not without taking one last look at the Jango severed head. We got to a nearby uncompleted building.
She tapped her fingers and two hefty guys came out of nowhere and beat me blue and black. After she must have been satisfied, she tapped her finger and they stopped.
“Forgive my manners, I forgot to introduce this two men to you”, she started, “these one is AUTO”, she said pointing to a fair, tall and hefty handsome guy, “and this other guy is MANUAL”, she said giving me her usual wicked smile.
“I just took it easy on you today because I’ve not probably introduced myself to you”she said. Did she say easy after she almost allowed me to die in the hands of senseless bums, what a b---h, I thought.
“No one messes with me, anyone who dares me dares death, I’m sorry for doing this to a man old enough to be my father but I so much believe in power, in power, you have to be extremely generous and at the same time extremely brutal, you have to hold on to power with the kinda of power a rapist use on a woman, only then will you get whatever you want”, she explained smiling once again. I was astonished at her level of knowledge, she’s an evil genius, I thought.
She came close and put her lips on my hears and said in the most sexy voice, “I told you to give me a week, it remains three days, if I don’t break them apart, you can have my head Sir”. She tapped her fingers signalling to Auto and Manual and no one needed to tell me I’ll wake up in an hospital bed.
The next day, Lia and Ele’s birthday….
Franco narrates
I was late for Ele’s and Lia’s birthday which was taking place in Lia’s house since the both family especially Ele wanted it that way. I waved down an Ajumose’s bus after waiting for close to 30 minutes. I quickly board it though I didn’t like it because it was slow for one reason, and also smelly old women who came from farm. I paid the T.fare and told them where was going but the conductor didn’t give me my ticket. That has been the order of the day, they give ticket at random, they gain up to 10,000 per day from not given all the ticket a month. Though they were frequently caught by their superiors.
As I entered and was walking to take a seat, I cited Dija, and was surprised she could take an Ajumose bus when she has a car she always drives around. There was an empty sit at her back and I sat there and decided to whatsapp her.
Whatsapp chat between Dija and i..
Me: hi
Dija: yes?
Me: Good pm
Dija: what do you want?
Me: to confess to you
Dija: what confession?
Me: *got up to see her so focused on her phone like she was taking jamb CBT exam” Hmmmmm
Dija: better type or forget it!
Me: *I saw she was still wearing a curious look * your bombom is bigger than your future!
*she was laughing so loud in the bus *
Dija: you Perverted creep, I’ll block you now!
Me: *yinmu * Okay just wanna tell you a guy named Franco somewhere in an Ajimobi’s bus his thinking of you.
*she suddenly started looking around *
Me: at your back
She saw the ping and quickly looked back before clenching her fist tight, “you! I’ll so kill you today”, she said before a man wearing an I.D card came by and asked me of my ticket. I told him I wasn’t given.
He looked back at the conductor and said, “this makes 1700 naira you wanted to steal, your query is already confirmed’, he said while I cursed him and his generations inwardly from spoiling my fun with my Dija.
Lia narrates
I was in the parlour waiting patiently for my Ele Boje my love to come.
I’ve gone out so many times at any slight sound of a car but to check if it was Ele Boje but I’ve always been disappointed. Another car horn made leave my sit for the umpteenth time. I opened the door and to my greatest shock and chagrin, it was someone I never expected to see again.
“Bode, what are you doing here?” I said while i ran to him still cleaning my eyes to make sure I saw well.
“Of course yes!”, he gave me that heavenly smile that made do sweep me off my feet’s then. No wonder he was my first love.
“Is this really you Bode or is it your ghost?”, I asks sarcastically.
“Lili my love, cant you see im on plain clothes, there’s no boutique in heaven sweetie”, Bode said with his heavenly smile again making me forget i was even waiting for someone or having my birthday.
I ran to hug Bode who carried me and held on to me so tight that I could see shivers run down my spine. The world around me stopped that minute.
“Bode, please tell me everything that happened, I thought you were dead, where have you been? What have you been up to?, i really cant wait to know”, I asked back to back question in heightened curiosity.
“Lili love, its a long story, let’s get inside first”, he said once again with his heavenly smile.
“Go where?”, I heard a voice screamed out. It was Ele.
“Ele, its not as you’re thinking, My Bode here…”, I mistakenly had a Freudian slip.
“Oh, its now glaring!, I’m now mere “Ele” to you while he’s your Bode”, Ele screamed again for the the first time since ive known him. He never screams.
“You can enjoy you birthday with your sweet and handsome Bode, I’m off, never cross my presence again in your life you cheat!”, my Ele said angrily in a way that shows true pains and left.
I ushered a confused Bode in, ordered our mad to serve him while I proceeded to Ele’s house not before collecting Bode’s number with a promise to explain things to him later.
The truth is, I don’t want to loose both Ele and Bode. People may call me selfish, but that’s ladies for you, we are just to complex to understand.
Khadijat narrates
I watched the drama between Bode, Ele and my Besty from afar knew. I knew Bode was the perfect person for my plan. Only I know how and why Bode disappeared and returned only now. I knew such a day will come. Lia brought all this upon herself, she stole everything from me, and I’m going to take everything back including her life. What Ele’s dad doesn’t know is the sweetest revenge is killing your enemy slowly and painfully so she won’t die peacefully.
Now I have to carry out the last plan. I picked up the phone to call Ele’s dad while I headed to Ele’s house to carry out the last stage of my plan.
Ele narrates
After what happened in Queency’s house, I rushed back home in tears. Since Queency came into my life, I’ve turned to a cry baby. I loved her with all I got, why has she done this to me when I gave my all for our relationship. I couldn’t believe my house. The same girl who talked about heart code, who talked about trust and honesty betrayed me! “Or did I see wrong?”, I asked rhetorically laughing in a sarcastic way.
Just then I began singing JOE’S song to calm myself down...
You’re not that girl I used to know
You’re a shadow of yourself.
Like a book has left the shelf
I hear the footsteps down the hall
And I know that someday that will be you
Leaving me for good..
As I was still singing, Dija came in and joined me..
She said she saw all that happened and i can’t really blame anyone yet without hearing her out.
“Everyone has a secret, even God didn’t reveal to Jesus when His second coming will be, if God had informed mankind the exact date the world will end, the world will be worst off than this because people will do a lot of evil things but would change on the eve of the slated day the world will end so as to enter heaven, so you shouldn’t blame her for keeping such a secret from you, maybe she knew you would react this way”, Dija explained intelligently.
There and then, I discovered I made a mistake, I didn’t even bother to find out what went wrong. The guy could have been a stalker. Worst of all I called her all sought of names. I was shedding tears again when Dija came close to me to hug me while I cried on her shoulders. Just then Dija entered and saw us and called out our names.
“Dija, why are you hugging my Ele,?”, she asked angrily before going out in tears slamming the door behind her. Our birthdays has been ruined for sure.
Lia narrates
I couldn’t believe my besty whom I trust the most could betray me for a man. What on earth have I dome to here to deserve such betrayer.
Just then, I heard a phone beep in on the plastic table just outside the varenda, I recognised Ele’s phone at once. I decided to checked it out of curiosity. I unlocked the phone since I knew the password he used. What I saw almost made me run mad.
ESTHER: I REALLY ENJOYED OUR TIME TOGETHER EARLIER TODAY IN THE HOTEL, YOU ARE STRONGER THAN SAMSON, I JUST WISHED THAT YOUR SO-CALLED GF HADN’T SPOILT THE FUN, I LOVE YOU LIKE BUHARI LOVES TRAVELLING”
Tears couldn’t stop flowing from my eyes, I picked up my phone to make a call.
“Bode mi, please let’s meet at that restaurant in Ologuneru we went to on our first date”, I requested.
“Please don’t ask me any questions, do you want to go or not?”, I asked angrily.
“Good!”, I remarked trying my best not to cry.
Re: HEART CODE By Ele by Ele0: 1:23am On Jun 22, 2016
Episode 12: (Things we do for love)

Imabong narrates
My husband had gotten worst over the weeks. I couldn’t fathom what was happening. I had three days to go before I complete my fasting and prayers. But yet no answers. Does God exist at all?, I have asked myself repeatedly, I’ve been praying and fasting for years, yet no answers, in less than one year, th purported bad day will commence. Just then I remembered a status I saw on Facebook, “IF NOTHING IS GOING WELL FOR YOU, JUST REMEMBER THE TEACHER STAYS SILENT DURING A TEST”. Yes! This is a test from God and I’ll scale through. Just then I started praying again….
Lord God of Israel, perform a miracle that will win souls to you my God….. That s ame God of Kumuyi, that same God of Moses, Ancient of Days…….
Lia narrates
I got to Jonic Restaurant where I first met Bode. Bode ran to hug me as soon as he saw me. The warmth of his body just sent shivers down my spine. Some men are just naturally seductive. After spending close to two minutes in the sweet embrace of Bode, we finally sat down.
“What would you love to order for?”, Sweet Bode asked me.
“I’ll take what you take my dear”, I replied trying hard to hide my pains.
“I’m a big fan of Guinness and i ain’t sure you will like such Lilly”, Bode remarked.
“Why won’t i, I love what you love and hate what you hate”, I revealed smiling.
Bode smiled and ordered the waiter to bring Guinness who brought it in no time.
I poured out my heart contents to Bode as I drank got drunk, we both order for more drinks, by the time we were through it was night, I couldn’t move so did Bode. We were both staggering to get to Bode’s car, Bode took me to the back seat and laid me on my back. We were both high and hunny, our eyes had turned red. We wanted each other badly. We began to devouring each others lips along with moaning and grunting for several minutes.
“Baby, I want you inside of me badlyyyyyy, I can’t hold it any pleaseeee”, I pleased crying and holding on to his shirt.
“Are you sure you want this Lilly baby?”, Bode asked in the most sexy manly voice I have ever heard.
“Yes!, take me to seventh heaven, I want to see cloud ten”, i requested his shirt.
“Baby, are you sure about this?” Bode asked gently one more time..
“Yes Bode, pleaseeeee, the pressure is getting too much for me”,I pleaded shamefully knowing fully well that my dignity would be taken by someone who really cares about me.
As if and adrenaline just entered Bode”s head, he tore my top into two removed my bra and fling it aside, he ripped my skirt open while still kissing me, just as he was about to take off the last defender of my dignity, a call came in, I took the phone and wanted to switched off, the name ELE BOJE LOVE calling popped up, I quickly caught the call and decided to hang up the call because the last thing I needed now was someone to get on my nerves, just as I was about switching off the phone, a message came in, with curiosity, I decided to read the message and was shock by what I saw, like someone suddenly possessed by a demon, I pushed Bode away and run out to stop a cab.
Ledan narrates
If someone ever told me i would ever be controlled by a 16 years old b---h who is human, I would have recommended such person to Aaro.
She even made me commit a crime against my son.
I then remembered how I took my son’s phone outside after which I waited for the right time to send the message through a sim the little b---h gave me.
I was tolerating all this for the moment till I find a way to eliminate that little wrench. As far as I’m concerned, no one can stop me from killing Lia, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a child for a child.
Khadijat narrates
I got home the night of Ele’s birthday, so tired from the days activities, i entered the house easily since the door wasn’t locked, i heard noise from the the masters bedroom, I went closer to find out what was happening, I got near and saw it was dad and mom involve in their usual war of words as usual.
My dad was the a Minister at the Federal level, something many of my mates envied me for, that’s why I decided to stay low key by attending same school with Lia.
I wasn’t enjoying my parents care. Dad was always travelling and whenever he comes, he does nothing but argue with my mom all day. Mom on the other hand was always busy with her business and when she comes home, she either spend time talking to her friends on the latest gist in town or beefing dad.
They never care to hear my greatest worries and needs.
All they give me is money. Money is many things but not everything. It has been Lia’s father, Akande who attended my P.T.A meetings, helped me with my assignments while Lia’s mum taught me all I needed to know as a girl. I so hate my parents.
My parents would have divorced a long time ago but both stand to loose greatly from the divorce, it would ruin my father image politically, and my mother will not gain anything financially since Nigeria isn’t America or some other Occidental countries where the principle of Alimony is strictly adhered to.
I hated Lia for taking away my real parents from me and giving me this fake people I call my parents. She also took my spotlight from me, people tend to notice her first before they notice me, I could have forgiven her for those, buy what I couldn’t forgive her for is having the effrontery to snatch my Ele from me.
I was so happy everything was playing according to plan, I had a trump card to defeat Ele’s dad in case the dumb coward tries to betray me. I never intended to betray my best friend like this, but the things we do for love, are extreme.
A text message jolted me from my reverie.
I checked to see two messages, one from Manual who had been following Lia and also Auto who has been following Ele. I smiled as I read the text messages.
The Heavens is helping me after they have seen how much I truly love Ele, This is perfect she said as she took her phone to call and deliver instructions to her her boys.
“Lia, I’m sorry a strange guy came from nowhere and turned us to enemies overnight, I’ll condition your pity so people will pity your condition by the time I’m through with you, then you will know your best friend could be your worst enemy when you steal what she treasure most”, I said to no one in particular as I picked up my car key and left the house to my shameless parents.
Ele narrates
Dija had stopped me from going after Queency, she had said Queency needed time to calm down since she wouldn’t be herself that moment. I heeded Dija’s advise since she’s her best friend and would understand her more than I who just started dating her over a week ago.
I was so grateful i had someone like Dija has a best friend. She has been helping me since the first day we met and she hasn’t asked anything in return. Friends like her are hard to find and I keep praying God bless her for all the good things she’s done for me.
I had tried Queency’s number times without digits, but still no response and my battery was low. Dad had refused to on the generator that day claiming I disgraced him in front of people, since my matter was now the talk of the neighbourhood. I had to chat with my Queency that night so i decided to sneak out of the house something i haven’t done for a month since I was caught by an Olode.
I successfully sneaked out of the house and got to a small store where we do buy food stuffs down the street. They on their generator everyday from 7pm to God knows when. I met a lot of people charging over there. I greeted them warmly and begged to charge. They said there was no space, I showed them my extension and I was told to charge. I decided to allow it charge instead of pressing it so I could call or chat with my Queency that night. I was in a very sour mood. Just then, i heard them boys who also came to charge singing M.I song…
When we ask our government
when they go give us light
They say na 2010..
i just smiled for the first time in hours remembering all the unfulfilled promises of our leaders. I wasn’t a fan of politics because I believe politics is a game of death and I’m not ready for such deaths.
From 10pm after the store had closed, the people began to leave one by one till I was the last person by some minutes to 11pm, I checked my phone and it was 98%, I decided to wait till 11pm, just then I heard sounds of a police siren coming towards my direction.
I wasn’t worried because I felt safe that police were around to patrol the area, little did I know how far I was from right.
The police vehicle approached me and parked beside me and two officers came out with lightening speed.
“What are you doing there?”, the male officer asked.
“I’m charging my phone”, I replied looking scared.
“Why didn’t you charge in your house?”, the woman police officer who came out with the asked.
“There’s no light in my house Ma”, I replied in a trembling voice now realising why the other guys left earlier than me.
“What are you guys still waiting for, this boy is one of the thieves who have been disturbing this neighbourhood, get him into the car”, a very dark pot bellied officer came out of the car and said.
“Sir, please sir in the name of your God begging you, don’t take me with you, I’ll change”, I started uttering rubbish only to be met by two deafening slap from the pot bellied man which shut me up.
I was thrown into the van where I met other boys who had probably been caught too. I know I was in for it as our Police men were good in changing white to black.
We got to M-Division Police Station in Bodija where we were matched to behind the counter. We were called in one by one to write our statements and I was forced to write I was caught in attempts to steal from a shop. We were then asked to call our loved ones, I couldn’t call my parents, i called Franco several times but his number was switched off. I proceeded to called the only person I had in mind who could help me, Queency. But she didn’t pick up my calls. I decided to send her a text message to reveal the trouble I was involved him with sincere pleas not to inform my parents.
I got a reply from Queency about 20 minutes later which goes thus…
WHY CALLING ME 35 TIMES IN AN HOUR? DID I STEAL YOUR MANHOOD? CELL OR HELL, YOU CAN ROT IN EITHER OF THEM FOR ALL I CARE..HE-DIOT
Just then, police officers came to throw the rest of us who didn’t have anyone to bail us out into a cell. It was smelling from all form of unpleasant odour. I couldn’t believe I’ll finish my birthday in a cell.
I was more dumbfounded with Queency’s text message. I knew Queency and i had issues but I couldn’t believe Queency could go to the extent of sending me such a message at such a crucial time as this. Once again, i wept.

(1) (Reply)

House Of Scandals (the Complete Story) / Republic Day Poems For Kids In English | 26 January Poems In English / There Will Always Be Another One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 300
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.