Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 (27704 Views)

Romantic Story : - Dirty Game (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2016
S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30.

Episode 1 Olorun is involved Mr.Ledan was surfing the net with his BlackBerry Bold 5 in the living room when he noticed sounds from the kitchen, knowing his wife was in the kitchen, he went to see what was going on. When he got close to the kitchen, he stopped abruptly and started working slowly so as not to disrupt whatever his wife was doing. He got to the kitchen door and stood to listen to his wife who was backing him while turning tuwo and at the same time singing. Imabong was singing a particular traditional song, though she changed the contents of the songs by relating it to the currents happenings around her; “One and one are identical twin babies of Okoye who in later years grew up to legendary fame and prosperity in music” “Two is like the two major illness, Ebola and AIDS which attacked Nigeria recently” “Three is like three major ethnic groups dominating Nigeria since independence” “Four is four months my Igala love used to woo me before I accepted his heart” “Five is 5am, the time I wake up every morning to prepare my husband’s food before he goes to work” “Six is like Number 6(brain), which many people have but fail to use most times” “Seven is like seventh heaven my husband takes me too whenever we sporosporo at night”… “I.D!”(pet name ledan calls his wife meaning Imabong Dear), Ledan who have been silently observing his wife with great awe and admiration suddenly found his voice, you never seem to amaze me!, Ledan exclaimed, first you still work with this your conditions despite all my plea for you to rest, and now you’re doing your work with more vigor than ever, he uttered happily, most women would have become as lazy as anything from day one of their pregnancy, he concluded. “My Igala love, you are more amazing!”, she uttered, “it still surprises me how a whole Crown Princess of Nigeria like me fell for a local champion with dozen marks like you”, she said smirking her face. “What?”, Ledan exclaimed feigning anger, “anyway that’s the power of words and my uncommon brain”, he said hands akimbo before pointing to his forehead. “Haha!, that’s why I love you Ima mi, anyway what were you doing in the living room before I interrupted you?” She added. “I was busy rocking coolval22.com”, he began, “Audrey Timms just posted another update of UNFULFILLED PROMISE”, he continued, “that guy is the bomb! ,he is an encyclopedia of knowledge!” Ledan added. “Guy?”, Imabong asked surprised, “you mean Audrey?”, she asked again to make sure she heard well. “Yes, of course!”, Ledan chorused. “Audrey isnt a guy o, I don’t blame you though because Audrey is unis#x”, she explained. “Wow!, so she was a lady all this while?”, he asked rhetorically. “No wonder I’ve been having weird feelings”, he blurted out. “Feelings?, Mr.man what do you mean?”, Imabong asked in a commanding tone. “I mean I’ve been feeling her story”, Ledan weakly defended. “Come to think of it, Vicevames looks so cool”, she paused to see her reaction then continued, I wish I was the Mirabel in his story “PRESIDENT’S DAUGHTER”, she concluded with a victorious tone. “Darling I’m sorry, please don’t crush on anyone ooo…..” Before he could finish his speech, Imabong began making whimpering sounds “Aww! Aww! Ouch!”, She cried out. “I.D, what is it?”, he asked in a shaky voice. “The babies are coming”, she managed to whisper, “Our twins are here”, she said appearing to struggle with pains and excitement. “Hold on dear, I’ll be right back”, he said with a tone of assurance while running to the bedroom to get his car keys. ———————————————— “Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll! Yes! Yes! Yes! They are really the Dream Team IV”, Mr.Akande was celebrating jumping up and down his living room while his pregnant wife watched on in awe. “Oko mi Oooo, take it easy nah, you men and football self.. Are they paying you ni?, I’ve never seen you dance like this in Church before”, Medina commented on her husband’s jubilations. “Aya mi”, Akande called his wife grinning, “you women ain’t patriotic at all!”, he jokingly reprimanded her. Don’t you see how great this lads are playing?”, he asked rhetorically, ” thats why i have to show them some love”, he explained. “Should I give them the love I have for you leaving you with no… Ah! Eh!”, she was stopped abruptly by sudden feelings of pains as she touched her stomach. “Aya mi, kilo sele”, Akande who have have by now suspended his dancing asked his wife with a confused look on his face. “I think it’s here at last, the baby is here at last, out joy is here”, she kept uttering with joy to no one in particular almost in joyful tears. Mr Akande grabbed the car keys from the table and made to leave with his wife, then stooped abruptly and looked up to the ceiling saying, “After 13 years of waiting, Olorun is really involved in our lives”
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2016
Episode 2

Journey to the world Ledan was driving at an insane speed, he couldn’t just control is excitement of a father to be. Meanwhile, Imabong who was seating on the passengers seat was pleading with Ledan to take it easy. “please my husband oo, sufri sufri nah, you want to kill me and my twins ehn?”, she kept rambling and protesting in obvious pains. “I.D o, you’re pretty funny! You said your twins” he remarked with his face facing front. “Of course yes! Why not?, I carried them in my tummy for nine months”, she tried to explain. “But it was me who sold the seeds into you without which you won’t have them in tummy”, Ledan said in an excited tone smirking his face while still facing front concentrating on his speedy driving. “I concur with you, but your seed have grown without my fertile land”, Imabong countered pointing to her tummy, “and now I’ll have to painfully harvest them”, she added referring to her current labour pains. “But we both complimented each other, while I contributed the seeds, you contributed the land, people always tend to congratulate the women during pregnancy but no one always compliment the Kaya for a good work done”, Ledan said trying to buttress his standpoint. “E don do ooo, I don hear”, she said remembering what a talkative her hubby was. Ledan could argue all day never lacking words to support his view points. That’s one of the reasons she loved him, with the power of his razor tongue, he had defended her times without number. Gboom! Ledan had just entered into a pothole. “Ewooo, if our daddy doesn’t kill us, who will?” Imabong asked rhetorically while shaking her head in pains. In no time Ledan and his wife got to the Group Medical Hospital. It took them about 30 minutes, something which usually take them about one hour. The nurses on duty rushed out and took Imabong in to one of the delivery rooms, while Ledan waited just outside the door doing what he knows how to do best; singing… “Center never busy Always on the line You may hear from heaven Almost every time It is a Royal Service Free for one and all When you get in trouble Give the Royal Line a call’ He switched to another song… “Lord I have confidence in you, Jesus Lord I have confidence in you, anytime any day Lord I have confidence in you, Chineke mo” Ledan kept on singing songs after songs most especially worship songs until the doctor came out about 20 minutes later. He ran to the doctor, though unable to speak gave him a questioning look. “Mr.Ledan, please see me in my office nowt”, the doctor said wearing a tired look while Ledan followed him like someone who is being controlled by a remote into his office. “Doctor what’s happening with my wife and kids?”, Ledan finally asked weakly as if he just found his lost voice. “There seem to be some complications in your wife’s attempt to give birth”, the doctor began, “as it stands now, cesarean section is the only way out”, the doctor spilled the beans. “What?, why would my wife need a c-section to deliver?”, he asked the doctor almost shouting. “Mr.Ledan, you have to calm down please, a hundred and fifty thousand naira would be needed for this section and it should be provided as soon as possible”, the doctor replied. “Where do you want me to get such a huge amount of money right now, huh?” Ledan asked the doctor appearing angered by his words. “If I knew the answer to your questions, I wouldn’t have asked you here to talk to you”, the doctor answered. “Doctor, can’t you go ahead with it, why I go to find the money?” Ledan asked pleadingly. “Mr.Ledan, most people might think we doctors are wicked, but we ain’t like that, we have dealt with dubious people in the past times without number who made promises like you’re doing now but failed, experience they say teaches even fools, need I remind you, to start looking for the money now because time waits for no one”, the doctor explained before walking out of the office with the excuse of being busy leaving Ledan dumbfounded. “Seems like my babies won’t experience a smooth journey into the world”, Ledan painfully said and left the doctor’s office. ———————————————- “Doctor!, Doctor!!”, Akande called out as he approached the doctor who had just come out of the delivery room, “how’s my wife?, how’s Medina and my unborn child?”, Akande asked impatiently given the doctor a short dark man with moustache no chance to reply. “Akande my friend, the delivery process is having complications, the child is facing the wrong place, but we’re doing everything in our power to make sure your wife and babies are safe”, Doctor Ebele explained calmly. “Subhanalah!, exclaimed Akande arms akimbo, ” would I still loose my child again after four previous miscarriages and thirteen years of waiting?”, Akande asked rhetorically. “Don’t worry too much Akande my friend, God would hear your prayers, nothing will happen to your wife and your unborn child”, doctor Ebele assured Akande. “There’s no one on earth without problems, Allamdulilah for mine”, Akande chorused with tears in his eyes.

drop your comment if u need more episode

1 Like

Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by oluwaseun239(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2016
At some points, while I.D and her husband were in the kitchen, i didnt know who was saying what - maybe it's my eyes sha.
Secondly, Mrs.Akande said sumtin like "u can't dance like this in CHURCH" but it turned out the Akandes are Muslims.
In summary, i think u should read ur work thoroughly before posting and work on your punctuations. That said, you're doing a great job op and i'm parking my keke hia.

1 Like

Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2016
oluwaseun239:
At some points, while I.D and her husband were in the kitchen, i didnt know who was saying what - maybe it's my eyes sha.
Secondly, Mrs.Akande said sumtin like "u can't dance like this in CHURCH" but it turned out the Akandes are Muslims.

you will get to know in the next episode
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2016
[url=360naijakab.tk] CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OF OUR STORY [/url]...

Ledan was sweating all
over like someone who had
just lifted a trailer engine,
he couldn’t believe none of
his many friends refused to
help, he felt so alone on the world. What would he
do? How do he get
#150000?, he knew his
account was empty, he
wasn’t close to his family
members either who could have helped him. Peem,
peem! Ledan was jolted
from his reverie by the
horns of a trailer that
wanted to park where he
had been standing. He apologized immediately to
the occupants of the
trailer who were by now
raining causes on him.
Ledan crossed the road to
the other side where his car was parked. He had
just arrived from his friend
Thomas’ house who claimed
to be broke. Before coming
to Thomas’ house, he had
gone to five others of his friends but couldn’t get
the financial assistance he
needed.
They all gave him different
reasons for not being able
to help. Salisu had said he didn’t have money because
he paid his children’s
school fees last week,
Onalo couldn’t help
because he gave his wife
money to go to market yesterday, Onoja said one
of his elder sis died and he
needed all the money he
could get to sponsor her
burial, Ajudu couldn’t come
out to answer him because he had been sick for three
days now. Such were the
excuses given by Ledan’s
friends. He didn’t want to
ask money from his best
friend Akande who would surely give him but wasn’t
part of their clique, “the
seven masters”.
All his life, Ledan had only
made friends with friends
who are chronic drunker. If you can drink alcohol very
well, then you’re Ledan’s
friend. As a result, he goes
to places like beer
parlours, brukutu joints
and other places where the misfits of the society
hibernate. He failed to save
money anytime he got his
salary, he would always
give his wife Imabong 10000
naira to manage for the month while he will spend
the remaining 170000 naira
remnants of his salary on
buying drinks for people
and dashing his so-called
friends money. It’s after he spends the money finish
that is eyes becomes clear
and he goes to stay with
Imabong at home, the
reason why he was at home
when she went into labour. It now dawned on him he
had fairweather friends. He
had always avoided Akande
who was his true friends
because he doesn’t drink
alcohol and always advising him to attend church with
his wife despite the fact
that’s he’s a Muslim. He
had also avoided his
relatives because they
were always advised him to stop living his kind of life.
Ledan was confused and
dejected. Then a call
entered and he soliloquy
was cut short. The caller
was no other person than his best friend and
colleague, Akande.
Ledan:Hello (after picking
the call)
Akande: Besty of life,
bawoni Ledan: I’m fine oo, what
about you and Mrs Akande..
Akande: sorry i couldn’t
call to inform you when my
wife went into labour wife
has been in labour for about 11 hours now and
the doctor said the reason
is because the baby is
facing the wrong place
Ledan: sorry my friend, five
miscarriages is already enough, your wife will give
birth to a healthy baby
this time by God grace.
Akande: insha Allah she will,
what about your wife my
friend? Ledan: she also went into
labour, but she’s having
complications and would
need a caesarean section
Akande: subhanalah!… I’m
sorry my friend… Its a…. Ledan: *he cut him off so
he would be tempted to
reveal his need for money*
I have to go now my friend,
I’ll talk to you later. *he
didn’t wait for him to reply before hanging up
the call*
After hanging up the call,
he smiled to himself. An
idea had just crossed his
mind while speaking to his friend. He was sad though
because he had to betray
his best friend who had
done him no harm once
again. But he reassured
himself that the safety of his unborn kids is more
necessary than his best
friend. “After all a popular
Yoruba adage says ‘money
is in the mouth of the
lion’, I have to put my mouth in the lions mouth to
get money to save my wife
and kids even if it means
sacrificing my best friend”,
he opined, “betrayers have
been happening from the genesis of the world,
Lucifer, the Morning Star
betrayed God, even Jesus
was betrayed by Judas, so
if saints good betray the
Supreme Beings, there’s no reason he shouldn’t
betray his friend” he
thought justifiably,
“desperate times requires
desperate actions, even
God will understand I’m doing this to save three
lives”, he concluded.
———————————————-
Akande was forcing himself
not to dose. He hasn’t
been able to sleep since he brought in Medinat
yesterday night, just then
he heard cries from the
labour room, and almost
immediately he ran into the
delivery room like someone who had suddenly gone mad
in his curious rush to find
out what had happen. Alas!
The nurse was holding a
baby. His joy knew no
bounds, he is a father at last. “Congratulations
Mr.Akande, your wife just
delivered a bouncing baby
girl, she’s so……haaaa!”,
the nurse couldn’t
complete her sentence because the baby had just
pissed on the nurse’s
mouth. Everyone laughed
and it provided a form of
comic relief to everyone on
the room. Just then, Akande received
a call. “What?”, Akande
screamed, “you mean the
patrol money was stolen?”,
he asked the caller. The
phone dropped from his hands and he fainted.

[url=360naijakab.tk] CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OF OUR STORY [/url]....

drop your comment for more
episode....
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2016

Episode 4
Life Expectancy “What?, my
mom is awake?
Are you sure of what
you’re saying?” ,Ledan
who was so surprised at
the latest news asked back to back questions. “Yes Sir! ,
she’s awake and
demands for your presence
immediately”, the nurse
replied. “Let’s go please”,
he followed after the nurse unable to hold in his curiosity
anymore. In no
time, they got to Ledan
mother’s ward. Lo and
behold, Ledan met one of
the strangest miracles of the millennium, his mother
who has been diagnosed
with stroke and slated to
die in a week time is sitting
up and looks as healthy as
ever. “Leave us!, I want to be
alone with my son”,
grandma said in a
commanding tone. The two
nurses in the room gave
Ledan a questioning look and he nodded in approval
after which they left. “You
shouldn’t have done
that!”, grandma said in a
high pitch voice after the
nurses had left, “don’t you know, pride comes
before a fall?, your so-
called ego led you to an
irrational action which will
make your unborn son face
serious consequences”, grandma remarked leaving
Ledan in the valley of
confusion as he wondered
how grandma came to know
all these. “Perhaps she was
possessed, or her ghost might be talking”, he
thought. “Get a pen!”,
grandma said, “I said get a
pen and paper now!”,
grandma barked the order
with much vigor and power than her old age suggests.
Ledan looked around and
found a pen and a jotter
on the table which he took
and came back to where
grandma was staying. “March 27, 2020!”, grandma
said while Ledan
was looking at his
seemingly possessed mum
with a puzzled look. “What
are you waiting for?, write it down”, grandma blurted
out leaving Ledan with no
other option but to act as
told. Grandma appearing
satisfied continued,
September 5, 2023″, which Ledan wrote down without
much ado. “February 14,
2025”, grandma finally said
Ledan wrote it down in the
small jotter. “Those days I
called are three evil days your unborn son’s will
experience in his life and
he could die on any of the
three days but he’s bound
to die on the third day”,
grandma explained as Ledan attempted to protest but
grandma had continued
before he could utter a
word, ” this is the
consequence of your ego
and wickedness and your unborn son will have to face
the waterloo for your
crimes”. “He would be
called Gift by every one, he
would love music dearly”,
grandma added leaving Ele to laugh out loud for the
first time. Grandma ignored
him and continued as if
truly possessed, “only one
thing could save him,
that’s LOVE”. Almost immediately the tears of a
baby was heard,
simultaneously grandma
ceased to breath.
Ledan was numb! He
couldn’t believe what was happening around him, he
blamed everything on
Akande who he believed has
always been cynical and
pretending, first of all
stole his position in office and now his son’s happiness
have been stolen
by that same man. He
vowed to deliver karma
himself to the ever
condenscending Akande. “What a life expectancy Fate
has given my son”, he
thought out loud.
———————————————-
Akande couldn’t believe all
that was currently happening around him. His joy
of becoming a father
has been overclouded by
the lost of his job. They
had gotten 7.25 million from
the patrol money, and had kept it in his office because
he was the head of the
patrol team as the most
senior officer. Only
he,Ledan and Officer Sani
knew the money was kept in his office. Ledan has been
with his pregnant wife
who has been in labour for
hours, and even though, he
could bet his life that his
best friend will never bring such harm to him. Officer Sani
had gone somewhere
with another team for
patrol, so who on earth
could have taken the
money, if he put his mind to it, he could catch the
culprit, but God had saved
him, because a lot of
people in the Force have
ended up in jail in this kind
of situation, but as the honest officer he his, he was
only given a sack
letter. At least he is now a
father, if he were to
choose between keeping his
job or getting his daughter, he would choose
getting a daughter over
and over again. “Life
doesn’t give us challenges
we can’t handle, there are
people who have all the riches of this world, but
would easily give them up
for good health and a child,
both of which he currently
has, once there’s life
there’s hope”, he thought, “All fingers ain’t
equal Allhamdulilah for
mine”, he said with a deep
sigh.

Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2016

Episode 5
They are the lack that take
your lack away In your eyes I can still see the
look of the one who really loves
me
I can still feel the way that you
want me
The one who wouldn’t put anything
else in the world above me I can
still see love for me in your eyes And there ain’t no way
I’m letting’ you go now
and there ain’t no how
I’ll never see that day….
‘Cause I’m keeping you
forever and for always We will be together all of our
days
Wanna wake up every
morning to your sweet face–
always
I’m keeping you forever and for always
I’m in your arms”, Ledan finished singing. “Wow!!!,
amazing!, my Igala love is
the best, Shania Twain is a
learner o”, Imabong said
ecstatically clapping and
marvelling at the way her husband perfectly executed
Shania Twain’s song. “Yes
o, my igala love,i will also
love you forever and
always, I keep wondering
why you opted to work as a custom officer when you
can easily make waves in
music, our son will surely
take after you”, Imabong
remarked elatedly. The last
statement made by Imabong changed Ledan’s mood
because he made him
remembered what his
mother said about his son
becoming a great musician
if love could save him, he also realised that he
hasn’t told his wife
anything about what
grandma said. “My igala
love, why the sudden
change of mood?, have I said anything wrong?”, she
asked looking confused.
“No I.D, you haven’t said
anything wrong, instead, it
was me who did something
wrong to you and our boy”, Ledan answered
facing down. “You did
something wrong?, honestly
I’m lost here, you’re
acting so strange all of a
sudden”, she said looking at her husband in
confusingly. “I’ll explain!”,
Ledan weakly said.
——————————————-
“Salamaleikun(peace be
onto this house””, Alpha Shina greeted, “Waleikun
salam(peace be onto you
to)”, Akande replied before
leading him in to have a
seat. “I’m sincerely sorry
for not coming to see you my son since your wife
went into labour, I wasn’t
in the city then, please
forgive me my son”, Alpha
Shina requested pleadingly.
“Its no problem Alpha Shina, at least you’re here
now”, Akande said smiling.
“Thanks so much for your
forgiveness, it means a lot
to me”, Alpha Shina
remarked, “by the way, where’s Medina and the
baby girl?”, Alpha Shina
quickly added. “Let me get
them for you Sir”, Akande
said quickly going inside the
room and returning in no time with his wife and the
latest addition to their
family. “Good afternoon
Sir”, Medina greeted with
the baby still in her hands,
“afternoon!”, Alpha replied,
“congrajubilations!”, he
quickly added. “Haha,
you’re always funny Alpha,
congrajubilations in did!
Wole Soyonka who do form new words does not have
ten heads, thank you very
much Alpha, I’m so
grateful”, Medina replied
kneeling down respectfully.
Alpha then began, “Allah is truly great and merciful,
after 13 years, she’s
really a miracle child, it
pays to be patient!”, Alpha
explained. “Yes o,
Allhamdulilah for our lives, Allah showed us he has
never for once left us”,
Akande said smiling. “I
heard about your work, so
what are you doing now?
because it’s like you got a new job”, Alpha asked
curiously.
“So we should all imbibe
the spirit of given”, Alpha
Shina concluded. “Thanks
so much Alpha, we have learnt lot from this”,
Akande remarked. “You’re
welcome my son!, that
reminds me, i heard your
friend the minister’s wife
recently delivered on the same day with your wife,am
I correct?”, Alpha asked
smiling. “Yawaa! the news
have already reached you
too, of course is the
minister of the federal Republic of Nigeria, yes she
gave birth to a bouncing
baby girl and she was
named Khadijah right there
at the hospital bed”,
Akande explained, “what amazes me the most is how
God work because I
remembered a year ago the
minister’s wife wanted to
divorce the him with the
reason being the minister is impotent, she confided in
me and said she did not
want to loose in the
financial aspect but I made
her understand the fact
that Nigeria is not America or some other Occidental
countries where the issue
of Alimony is strictly
adhered to, thus, she will
not only lose her hubby but
loose her economic status”, Akande concluded.
“Allhamdulilah!”, Medina
and Alpha Shina chorused.
“Before I forget, what
name do you plan your give
to your daughter?”, Alpha Shina asked. “Alpha, we
have been fighting over
that o for days”, Medina
quickly replied given her
husband no space to talk,
“I wanted to give our daughter Shewa or Ayomide
as first name but he opted
for LIA”, Medina quickly
added feigning anger at
her husband. “Hmm,
what’s the meaning of Lia Akande?”, Alpha asked.
“Lia means bearer of good
news, I really love the
name and I have my
reasons for given such a
name”‘ Akande explained. “I also love that name,
hmm, you never seem to
amaze me Akande”, Alpha
said grinning to the dismay
of Medina. “What?, you
have agreed with him Alpha?, men will always be
men”, Medina blurted out
feigning annoyance then
stood up to go to the
kitchen while the two men
were laughing hysterically. ———————————————-
“Ledan, I didn’t expect
any less from you because
that’s how you’ve been
treating me since you got
married to me, your mates who aren’t even up to you
have built houses and
rented big shops for their
wife but all what you do is
give me a measly ten
thousand in this kind of economy for all my needs
all month long. You don’t
even know whether I wear
cloth or not, whether I
change my undies or not, I
have emaciated since i arrived your house, if not
for where I came from, I
would have left you for
another man a long time
ago because when you
always abandon me, many responsible men have
always come to ask me out
promising heaven and earth
but I rejected them
because of my wedding vow
to God and you, because of my love for you but all I
get from you is
maltreatment and now you
passed it to my lovely son,
may God forgive you and
have mercy on you”, Imabong poured out her
heart’s content to the
surprise of Ledan. What
was more surprising is
Imabong calling him by his
first name for the first time since they married
five years ago. He knew he
made a big mistake but he
did it for the sake of his
son. “If I could say sorry a
million times, it won’t be enough to say sorry to you
but if I could turn back the
ends of time, I’ll do the
same thing all over again
to save my son”, Ledan
blurted out facing Imabong who had nothing to say
anymore to her estranged
husband but to ask him
what he intended to name
their son. “I want to name
him Ithani because he was born in suffering”, Ledan
said. “Never!, I said never
will my son bear such a
name, even though he was
predicted to fae the
consequences of your cynical actions, that
doesn’t warrant such a
name”, she remarked,
“what’s God’s Gift in your
language Ledan?” ,
Imabong asked. “God’s Gift in Igala means ELE-OJO, Ele
means GIFT, OJO means
GOD”, Ledan replied so
surprised because he
didn’t tell his wife the
aspect where grandma mentioned his son would be
called Gift since he wanted
to prove grandma wrong.
“Wonderful name!”,
Imabong exclaimed smiling
for the first time since she needed the conversation
with her husband “that will
be my son’s name, Ele will
be his name, you got any
problem with that Ledan?”,
she asked facing her husband. “No ma’am”,
Ledan sarcastically replied,
“Ele.. Ele…Eleojo.”, Ledan
recited.

Drop ur comment for more
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2016

Episode 6

The harder you work, the luckier you become

16 years later….

Ele narrates…….

“Wow!, what am I seeing? a man with such a big screwdriver s——g such a tiny hole without his hand?, maybe he’s using WiFi!”, I was thinking. “Oh yeah..oh baby.. dig deep..put in more grease, I’m about to cuum”, the lady was moaning weakly. “I’m in trouble! where’s she coming to? Here?”, I asked myself internally. Then and there, I felt a big hand on my shoulders, the fear that gripped me that moment made me pee on my boxers.

“Yes, who are you? Where do you come from?”, the man who seems to be an Olode asked with an angry voice, “so you’re the thief that has been disturbing our neighbourhood huh?”, he rhetorically asked accusingly. I was so scared to answer any of his questions because I was lost in thoughts since I have heard of how Olodes kill and bury people secretly without a trace, I’ve also heard of how they beat their victims with fetish cutlasses and canes who all ended up dead after days. “So this is how I’ll die?” I had started crying, “if only you can let thus cup pass over me Father”, I prayed internally. Two mighty back to back slap jolted me from my reverie, I began to see triple. “So he has used juju to slap me?, oh heaven, here I come!, it is finished!”, I was thinking when the two students whose bedroom actions I’ve been viewing like a movie earlier came out.

“Ele! , so it’s you?” Aunty Lara who was in a towel asked as she instantly recognised me, “Baba, please leave him to me lemme handle him myself”, Aunty Lara quickly added without waiting for me to reply her question. “My daughter, this boy is the thief that has been troubling our area, if I leave him with you, he might injure you and continue his evil deeds, boys like him are the reason while Nigeria is on disarray”, the Olode replied. “Baba, I know him very well, he’s our neighbour son, let me just handle this myself, Aunty Lara requested pleadingly in such a way one would think she was my mother or my sister. “I’ve heard you my daughter”, he finally obliged, “but the next time I catch you like this at this odd hour, you’re a goner”, he said pointing to me after which he pushed me away and went his way.

My unlikely saviour Aunty Lara told her man for the night to go in while she held my hands taking me to my house. She opened the unlocked front door which I hat earlier open while sneaking out. “Mama Ele… Mama Ele o, come out”, She called out my mum who came out in a wrapper completely flabbergasted at what was happening. “Aunty Lara, what is it?. Why are you with Ele, its everything alright, hope he didn’t commit any crime?”, Mummy asked questions after questions as daddy appeared from the room. “Your Ele has reached puberty and needs you people to watch him closely before a rapes all our chickens in the neighbourhood”, Aunty Lara started, “can you believe Ele was caught this night close to my window by an Olode who took him for a thief, but for my intervention, he would have been silenced by the Olode, who didn’t know he came to spy on my uncladness”, Aunty Lara continued, “this isn’t the first time such a thing is happening, I have been noticing a dark face spying on my whenever I’m bathing, or whenever I’m doing my thing at night but I never thought it could be Ele, because he seems so gentle with an innocent face, but for the fact that you’re my good friend Mama Ele, I would have left him for the Olode, this must not repeat itself again!”, Aunty Lara angrily explained to my mum and left banging the door behind her leaving no room for my mother to say a word.

“Ele.. Ele.. Ele ooo..”, mum called in almost a whisper, “you should have told me you needed a wife, I should have find one for you, supposing that Olode killed you, what would have become of me?, you want all my suffering over your head to be in vain”, my mum threw words angrily at me. Mummy located the charger for the rechargeable lamp in our parlour and attempted to beat me before dad who had been watching all along stopped her and volunteered to talk with me alone. “You know you already caused the boy much troubles before he was born, now you want to spoil him”, my mum blurted out leaving me wondering what they were talking about. My dad gave mum a strong look after which mummy left not before saying “if anything happens to my son, I’ll hold you responsible”. Mum and dad had always been at logger heads when it comes to my matter for reasons best known to them.

“Ele, my beloved son”, my father began. “Yes, daddy”, I replied. “Isn’t your first paper tomorrow?”, daddy asked. “Yes, daddy, its tomorrow”, I replied again. “So what were you doing looking at a prostitute instead of reading your book?”, dad asked again. I couldn’t answer instead stared at the floor. “Ele, have you heard of Bill Gates?” Daddy asked. “Yes daddy, he his the richest man in the world”, I replied smiling. “Very good my son”, dad commended me. “What about Femi Otedola, Nnamdi Kanu Adenuga, Wale Adenuga?”, my daddy questioned me. “Yes dad, I’ve heard of them all, they are very rich men in Nigeria dad”, I answered. “Very good my son, all this men weren’t born with a silver spoon, they all had to go through hard times to get to where they are now, Bill Gates wasn’t the best in school, but through hard work, he became the richest man in the world, Femi Otedola, Wale Adenuga all went through hard times to get to where they were, they faced many difficulties but yet overcame them through perseverance”, my dad explained. “Yes dad, I’ve also heard of Jonathan, how he used to trek without shoes to school, I was also told of how Thomas Edison tried over a thousand times before he was able to create a small light in a bulb, he also gave a famous quote, “if I tried something over ten thousand times without success, I have not failed, because I have learned not to do the same thing the same way”
I also heard General Muhammed Buhari contested for presidential elections of Nigeria for four times before winning”, I explained while my father watched in awe. “My beloved son is a child prodigy, dynamite they say come in small quantities, you have said it all my son, there’s no gain without pain, there’s a popularly saying “the harder you work, the luckier you become”, my son, a man without a mission is a man without a vision, have a grand vision and try to enjoy your life in your mission to accomplish your vision”, my daddy explained. “For your hot brain, I commend you, but for your puerile acts, I condemn you, never repeat such a thing again, do you understand me?”, dad asked in a high pitched voice. “Yes dad”, I said in a frightened voice. “That’s my boy! You will surpass the likes of Bill Gates and Femi Odetola If you believe”, my dad said patting me on my back before leaving the room. I locked the door and collapsed on the bed thinking of my surreal night. I thank God for saving my life from the fun spoiler Olode and saving my bombom from mummy’s koboko. It wouldn’t have been nice to be killed a day to the start of my WAEC, people would have blamed it on the innocent witches in my father’s village. In no time, Brother sleep came to kidnap me.

Lia narrates…..

“Please don’t call this line again if you know what’s good for you”, i screamed at the caller for the umpteenth time that day and hanged up. Then and there I decided to drop my phone aside till I ended my WAEC exam. Boys kept on calling, and I still get surprise at how they got my number. The last caller have been after me for four years and despite the many insults and embarrassment, he wouldn’t give up.I’ve changed my number times without number but they still managed to get it, disturbing me with various text messages and calls. No matter how I try to block their numbers, they called and texted with different numbers. Anytime I asked how they got my number, some will tell me they got it from a fairly used phone they bought, some would say, they saw my number on the ground, some others would say they got it from a friends what’s app among varieties of excuses. Sometimes, it is a big crime to be extraordinarily beautiful and it is a big disadvantage especially to those who without proper set goals. I took my book and revised one last time said my prayers before I retired to bed.

Khadijat Narrates…..

ow I wish I had Lia’s brain, I’ll be all confident for tomorrow having no worries. I still don’t understand Lia, despite the fact she’s a brilliant beauty, she still acts so humble. Her humility is so annoying and gets on my nerves always. At least, she’s the best friend one could have!. “Young Miss, your dad wants to see you!”, our houseboy Itoro called out. “I’ll be there in a jiffy”, I replied him. “Okay, Young Miss”, he said. My dad and his problems self, hope he’s not in for another proposal because I want to do this exam myself, I want to show Lia I can pass without my parent’s connect. She had to make her dad under stand that she is now all grown up and can do things herself, its also dangerous to engage in such malpractices and she would personally love to avoid stories that soften the heart and romances the bumbum. Yes Dija, you can do it, she thought raising her hands before going to see her dad

Drop ur comment for more
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2016

Episode 6

The harder you work, the luckier you become

16 years later….

Ele narrates…….

“Wow!, what am I seeing? a man with such a big screwdriver s——g such a tiny hole without his hand?, maybe he’s using WiFi!”, I was thinking. “Oh yeah..oh baby.. dig deep..put in more grease, I’m about to cuum”, the lady was moaning weakly. “I’m in trouble! where’s she coming to? Here?”, I asked myself internally. Then and there, I felt a big hand on my shoulders, the fear that gripped me that moment made me pee on my boxers.

“Yes, who are you? Where do you come from?”, the man who seems to be an Olode asked with an angry voice, “so you’re the thief that has been disturbing our neighbourhood huh?”, he rhetorically asked accusingly. I was so scared to answer any of his questions because I was lost in thoughts since I have heard of how Olodes kill and bury people secretly without a trace, I’ve also heard of how they beat their victims with fetish cutlasses and canes who all ended up dead after days. “So this is how I’ll die?” I had started crying, “if only you can let thus cup pass over me Father”, I prayed internally. Two mighty back to back slap jolted me from my reverie, I began to see triple. “So he has used juju to slap me?, oh heaven, here I come!, it is finished!”, I was thinking when the two students whose bedroom actions I’ve been viewing like a movie earlier came out.

“Ele! , so it’s you?” Aunty Lara who was in a towel asked as she instantly recognised me, “Baba, please leave him to me lemme handle him myself”, Aunty Lara quickly added without waiting for me to reply her question. “My daughter, this boy is the thief that has been troubling our area, if I leave him with you, he might injure you and continue his evil deeds, boys like him are the reason while Nigeria is on disarray”, the Olode replied. “Baba, I know him very well, he’s our neighbour son, let me just handle this myself, Aunty Lara requested pleadingly in such a way one would think she was my mother or my sister. “I’ve heard you my daughter”, he finally obliged, “but the next time I catch you like this at this odd hour, you’re a goner”, he said pointing to me after which he pushed me away and went his way.

My unlikely saviour Aunty Lara told her man for the night to go in while she held my hands taking me to my house. She opened the unlocked front door which I hat earlier open while sneaking out. “Mama Ele… Mama Ele o, come out”, She called out my mum who came out in a wrapper completely flabbergasted at what was happening. “Aunty Lara, what is it?. Why are you with Ele, its everything alright, hope he didn’t commit any crime?”, Mummy asked questions after questions as daddy appeared from the room. “Your Ele has reached puberty and needs you people to watch him closely before a rapes all our chickens in the neighbourhood”, Aunty Lara started, “can you believe Ele was caught this night close to my window by an Olode who took him for a thief, but for my intervention, he would have been silenced by the Olode, who didn’t know he came to spy on my uncladness”, Aunty Lara continued, “this isn’t the first time such a thing is happening, I have been noticing a dark face spying on my whenever I’m bathing, or whenever I’m doing my thing at night but I never thought it could be Ele, because he seems so gentle with an innocent face, but for the fact that you’re my good friend Mama Ele, I would have left him for the Olode, this must not repeat itself again!”, Aunty Lara angrily explained to my mum and left banging the door behind her leaving no room for my mother to say a word.

“Ele.. Ele.. Ele ooo..”, mum called in almost a whisper, “you should have told me you needed a wife, I should have find one for you, supposing that Olode killed you, what would have become of me?, you want all my suffering over your head to be in vain”, my mum threw words angrily at me. Mummy located the charger for the rechargeable lamp in our parlour and attempted to beat me before dad who had been watching all along stopped her and volunteered to talk with me alone. “You know you already caused the boy much troubles before he was born, now you want to spoil him”, my mum blurted out leaving me wondering what they were talking about. My dad gave mum a strong look after which mummy left not before saying “if anything happens to my son, I’ll hold you responsible”. Mum and dad had always been at logger heads when it comes to my matter for reasons best known to them.

“Ele, my beloved son”, my father began. “Yes, daddy”, I replied. “Isn’t your first paper tomorrow?”, daddy asked. “Yes, daddy, its tomorrow”, I replied again. “So what were you doing looking at a prostitute instead of reading your book?”, dad asked again. I couldn’t answer instead stared at the floor. “Ele, have you heard of Bill Gates?” Daddy asked. “Yes daddy, he his the richest man in the world”, I replied smiling. “Very good my son”, dad commended me. “What about Femi Otedola, Nnamdi Kanu Adenuga, Wale Adenuga?”, my daddy questioned me. “Yes dad, I’ve heard of them all, they are very rich men in Nigeria dad”, I answered. “Very good my son, all this men weren’t born with a silver spoon, they all had to go through hard times to get to where they are now, Bill Gates wasn’t the best in school, but through hard work, he became the richest man in the world, Femi Otedola, Wale Adenuga all went through hard times to get to where they were, they faced many difficulties but yet overcame them through perseverance”, my dad explained. “Yes dad, I’ve also heard of Jonathan, how he used to trek without shoes to school, I was also told of how Thomas Edison tried over a thousand times before he was able to create a small light in a bulb, he also gave a famous quote, “if I tried something over ten thousand times without success, I have not failed, because I have learned not to do the same thing the same way”
I also heard General Muhammed Buhari contested for presidential elections of Nigeria for four times before winning”, I explained while my father watched in awe. “My beloved son is a child prodigy, dynamite they say come in small quantities, you have said it all my son, there’s no gain without pain, there’s a popularly saying “the harder you work, the luckier you become”, my son, a man without a mission is a man without a vision, have a grand vision and try to enjoy your life in your mission to accomplish your vision”, my daddy explained. “For your hot brain, I commend you, but for your puerile acts, I condemn you, never repeat such a thing again, do you understand me?”, dad asked in a high pitched voice. “Yes dad”, I said in a frightened voice. “That’s my boy! You will surpass the likes of Bill Gates and Femi Odetola If you believe”, my dad said patting me on my back before leaving the room. I locked the door and collapsed on the bed thinking of my surreal night. I thank God for saving my life from the fun spoiler Olode and saving my bombom from mummy’s koboko. It wouldn’t have been nice to be killed a day to the start of my WAEC, people would have blamed it on the innocent witches in my father’s village. In no time, Brother sleep came to kidnap me.

Lia narrates…..

“Please don’t call this line again if you know what’s good for you”, i screamed at the caller for the umpteenth time that day and hanged up. Then and there I decided to drop my phone aside till I ended my WAEC exam. Boys kept on calling, and I still get surprise at how they got my number. The last caller have been after me for four years and despite the many insults and embarrassment, he wouldn’t give up.I’ve changed my number times without number but they still managed to get it, disturbing me with various text messages and calls. No matter how I try to block their numbers, they called and texted with different numbers. Anytime I asked how they got my number, some will tell me they got it from a fairly used phone they bought, some would say, they saw my number on the ground, some others would say they got it from a friends what’s app among varieties of excuses. Sometimes, it is a big crime to be extraordinarily beautiful and it is a big disadvantage especially to those who without proper set goals. I took my book and revised one last time said my prayers before I retired to bed.

Khadijat Narrates…..

ow I wish I had Lia’s brain, I’ll be all confident for tomorrow having no worries. I still don’t understand Lia, despite the fact she’s a brilliant beauty, she still acts so humble. Her humility is so annoying and gets on my nerves always. At least, she’s the best friend one could have!. “Young Miss, your dad wants to see you!”, our houseboy Itoro called out. “I’ll be there in a jiffy”, I replied him. “Okay, Young Miss”, he said. My dad and his problems self, hope he’s not in for another proposal because I want to do this exam myself, I want to show Lia I can pass without my parent’s connect. She had to make her dad under stand that she is now all grown up and can do things herself, its also dangerous to engage in such malpractices and she would personally love to avoid stories that soften the heart and romances the bumbum. Yes Dija, you can do it, she thought raising her hands before going to see her dad

Drop ur comment for more
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2016

Episode 7

“Ele!, Ele oo”, mummy was
calling me as she came into
my room only to see me
engrossed in singing music
with headphones on my
ears. Soon and very soon,
I am going to U.S.A Soon and very soon,
I am going to U.S.A No more suffering
No more weeping
I am going to U.S.A Daddy, take there
I wanna go to Washington
Mummy take me there
I wanna go and make dollars No more black out o
No more N.T.A
All I see is CNN Just then I felt a big slap
on my back. I quickly
removed the headphones
only to see mum standing
with am angry look of a
lioness. “Haven’t I told you that that thing might
spoil your hear?, I have
warned you times without
number not to block your
ear with that thing,
peradventure something happens to me now and I
was falling for help, that’s
how you would be singing
till your mother die ehnn?,
is that how you will behave
when you get to school when other students will be
running when cult guys
attack, you will be busy
rocking the story beats of
hell”, mummy vented her
anger on me with words like she had practised it
before she came in. “I’m
sorry mum, I was arranging
my things to get ready for
the exam, but I still had to
listen to music to brighten my mood”, I explained.
“This boy self, I too know
is too much for you, by the
way, what’s the author
and name of the song you
were singing?”, mum asked still putting on a serious
look. “The title is MY
DREAM and your son Ele is
the author”, I answered
mother smiling feeling on
top of Nigeria. “Wow!, that’s my boy, I know my
son is destined to be
great”, mum started
drawing a wide smile from
my face, “just that devil
used to push him to commit atrocities at time”, she
quickly added making my
smoke quickly replaced with
a frown. “My son, without
God, you’re nothing, try
to put God first in all you do and everything you
require to acquire your
desire will come your way”,
my mother advised.
“Thanks so much mum, I’ll
try to put God first in all I do”, I said smiling. “Don’t
try!, its a must God must
come first in every area of
your life, then all other
thing will be added unto
you”, my mother cautioned with a wild smile on her
face. “Thanks so much
mum, you’re the best mum
the whole wide world!”.
“And my son is the number
one son on planet earth”, mum declared given me a
tight hug. “You will make it
my son, you won’t die”,
mum said in a seemingly sad
voice before leaving me
free. “Your food is ready, come outside before it gets
cold”, mum said before
shutting the door behind
her. I am so lucky to have
the best mum in the world.
“God bless all mothers in the world!”, i prayed.
———————————————-
I walked into my school
Gorimapa Comprehensive
College with my best friend
Franco by 9:15 am, about 45 minutes to the start of
my first external exam. I
was kinda scared and tense
since I haven’t done any
external exam before
unlike most of my class mates. I should have done
NECO and WAEC GCE in SSS2
but my dad refused to pay
for my examination fees
telling me to wait for he
right class before taking it despite the fact i was a
brilliant student. I went into the hall we were to
use and got a sit for my self
since the invigilators weren’t
yet around to arrange us. I took
my phone out to listen to a bit
of Westlife music to calm my nerves when I saw two girls pass
by. The first girl made my heart
beat if someone was pounding
fufu inside,the moment I saw her,
the world around me stood still
for a minute before I could get myself again. The strange girl
was a rare beauty, a rarity! She
was a light skinned girl of
average height, oval face, cute
mint eyes, perfect eye lashes,
moderate blossoms with a well packaged behind. She was every
reasonable guy number one girl.
Just like a tourist centre, her
beauty was the cynosure of all
eyes in the hall. “I bet she’s a private student
from another school”, I told my
besty Franco who was also
captivated by the Angel of
Ibadan who just walked in.
“Franco, I think I’ve fallen in love at first sight, I really need
to talk to this girl, what do I
do?”, I asked Franco. “Why you
too dey lie like this Ele?, shebi na
you still they siddon for chair?
You con dey lie say you fall”, Franco said feigning seriousness.
“Franco, I swear on my
mother’s grave that I love her,
please advise me”, I pleadingly
asked Franco who has a
penchant for making fun of My kind of situation whatever. “If
you love somebody walk up to
am and tell am you love am, do
you remember that song by
African China?”, Franco asked
me. “Yes, I do”, I answered getting his point. “That’s my
point!, I know you’ve always had
his phobia for approaching girls,
but if you are really Into this
one, you have to defeat that
phobia now or else someone brave will snatch her from you
before you say Jack”, Franco
explained to me. Without waiting
for him to continue, I beat my
chest three times, breath in and
out, got up and ended to the side of my crush and the
following conversation ensued.. Me: Hello bae
*no answer*
*I started shaking, blaming
Franco for pushing me to the
Lion’s den” Me: Helloooo
*no answer* Me: Good morning did My crush:morning
Me: *wow she answered, stage
one completed*
By the virtue of nomenclature,
my name is Ele, how about you?,
I said smiling happily at my grammar. My crush: do you know me from
somewhere? Me: yes, I do, in this hall, as soon
as you entered, I fell in love with
you. My crush: you fell? Oh sorry!, I
hope you didn’t break your
head?, you look fine to me
though.. She said smirking her
face Me: wow!, I never knew my
future wife could be so funny My crush: your future wife?,
dude, you’re sick!, imaginations
are allowed but delusion is a
disease, I guess you’ve over
read and its seriously affecting
you. Me: no I’ve not ,*maka drop my
lines quickly* roses are red,
violent are blue, God sent an
Angel to me in flesh and bl0*d, I
love you know be lie My crush: you’re one of the
wackiest wooers I’ve seen
around, go and upgrade dude! Me: when I first saw you I was
SPEECHLESS
My mind instantly became
RESTLESS
Just because when I saw you I
saw FRESHNESS As a result a scared dude like me
developed BOLDNESS
Just to have the chance to
express my mind to you my
PRINCESS
Baba God in heaven is my WITNESS
That I want you all for myself is
not GREEDINESS
Its because I’ll take your heart
like egg, I won’t be CARELESS
Just because you’re to PRICELESS
Please accept my heart my
SWEETNESS
And I promise my love for you will
never be RECKLESS
All I ask is for you to be my DATE, YES or YES.?, I rapped one
of my songs to my amazement My crush: oh my God, you’re so
funny, character dey oooo, my
crush who had be laughing all
along said.. Me: *unwilling to give up*
Hey Bae,see as my heart they
CRY
My heart too DRY
I swear nah be LIE
Your priceless love, I no fit BUY Even though I dey SHY
Too get mind woo you I swear i
TRY
The love I get for you nah the
reason WHY
I too love you WALAI If you nah accept me I go DIE
Will you be my lover?
YES or YES?
*then i noticed the whole hall
had been thrown into laughter*
though embarrassing, I still continued. My crush: you will die if I don’t
love you? Na by force to love?
See me see wahala oo. When you
get to heaven, tell Jesus to
reserve a room for me so when I
come to join you in a 100 years time, I’ll get a place to sleep
*the whole hall was thrown to
another set of hysterical
laughter* Me: if you won’t accept me yet
at least tell me your name, at
least give me your name My Crush: the thing is most guys
of nowadays are Hocus Pocus,
they are like politicians, they are
full of trickery and lies when
campaigning for a girl’s heart
but, once they make a girl fall helplessly in love they turn their
back on them when they get
bored and dump her for no
reason Just then, the invigilator came in
Me: since you won’t tell me your
name, I’ll call you Queency. It’s
you and I till WAEC do us part. I
said running to my seat avoiding
the eyes of my annoying colleagues. ‘I had just done what even
Casanova would never pull
through”, I thought
knowing fully well that my
first paper will be an F9. ———————————————–
Lia narrates…]/color] For the first time in my
life, I wasn’t able to focus
on an exam. Th clown who
came to woo me earlier
before the exam started
had disoriented my brain. I dunno why but i just cant
seem to forget him,any
guys have been coming in
more composed and
sweeter ways but this guy
seems too different. “Lia, what is wrong with you?,
why is a total stranger
making your heart waver?,
he’s not even handsome!”,
I thought beating my head
before taking up my Essential Economics
textbook to prepare for
my next paper. Khadijat narrates i couldn’t believe myself, I
had look at my mirror over
twenty times since I came
back. I was wondering what
was wrong with me. I was a
very beautiful girl, many had compared me to Agbani
Darego times without
number, I had firm and
moderate bosoms,
moderate bum, I was of
average height, i put on imported dresses, perfumes
what over 20000, my whole
body jeweleries are made
of gold, what’s more?, my
dad is the minister of
culture and tourism, I have everything, so why do boys
only approach Lia who
isn’t half my type?, why
always her?, I made a full
of myself today, I thought
the dude was looking at me not knowing it was that b—
h, I won’t allow her take
anything that belongs to
me again, never! If I don’t
have Ele, nobody would! Imabong narrates i paced up and down my
bedroom seeming confused.
I couldn’t help but cry.
Tears flowed freely from
my eyes. I couldn’t my son
was slated to die at age 21. He could even die next
year when the first bad
day is slated to occur.
“Never!, gone to soon
would never be my son’s
passion”, I blurted out. I must call the pastor. I
picked up my phone and
dialed the pastor’s
number, then hesitated to
send after remembering
how my husband Ledan had warned me about divulging
the secret to anyone not
even to Ele. I remembered
how my husband told me of
killing the two nurses who
were present at grandma’s prophecy
without being sure if they
have truly eavesdropped or
not. I wasn’t going to let
her husband’s mistake
affect her son’s life, i thought and dialed the
pastor’s number. Me: hello pastor *in a teary
voice Pastor; yes Mrs Love *imabong
was known As Love Ledan in
church* Me; I need to see you tomorrow,
I have something of utmost
important to tell you pastor. Pastor: okay, I’ll be in church
around 9am, you can.come by
then. Me:thanks so much pastor, may
God bless you, I’m so grateful Pastor; glory be to God Me: Goodnight pastor Pastor; goodnight Mrs Love
*hangs up* Just then, my husband
worked in. “What’s of
utmost importance you
want to tell pastor?”, my
hubby asked. “Nothing that
concerns you”, I replid harshly. Our relationship
has not been the same
since he revealed
grandma’s prophecy to me.
“Remember what we
discuss 16 years ago, no one must know of me
stealing office funds or
grandma’s prophecy, I
would so anything to keep
the secret even it it means
killing the one I love the most”,, my husband said
threateningly before going
to bed leaving me staring
at him in rage. “God, why
did you give me a monster
as a hubby?”, I cried internally.

[url=360naijakab.tk] CLICK HERE TO READ Episode 8 [/url]....
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2016
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2016
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2016

Queency’s break light, worst
is I
am hydrophobic. I knew this
could
never be possible. Though
Dija had assured me Queency lived in
that street and they will
pass
there that day on their way
to
write their exams. Just as I was
about leaving, a car which I
recognised as Dija,s car was
approaching, as planned and
flag
it down. The car came to a halt
and both Queency and Dija
came
out of the back door, while
the
driver kept on reigning curses
on me. “Ele, what’s wrong
with you?,
you still stalked me all the
way
to my street?, you must be really insane!”, Lia barked
angrily. “I’m sorry dear, this
is
the only way I have to prove
my love for you, what else
do you want me to do to show I
really
love you?, I’m dying inside
the
more you reject me, the
passion I have for you is killing me
slowly,
it’s neither infatuation nor
obsession, its pure love! all I
need
you to do is accept my heart, if
you doubt my sincerity, we
can
start from friends!”, I
poured
out my heart contents crying in
the rain though my years
wasn’t noticed. “So its that
why you stayed in the rain
all
day thinking this deceptive act
will sway me?”, Lia barked
out
once more. “Lia!, its too
much
for him babe, just look at the dude, its clear he truly
loves
you, if not he wouldn’t be
doing
this with the many babes
around, he looks cool and has all
you can ever wish in a guy,
I don’t understand why
you’re being so obnoxious
to him”, Dija
quickly came to me rescue. “To
see that which is invincible,
to
see that which is
untouchable, to
hear that which is inaudible, that’s love, since you came
into my life, I’ve felt
different, I’ve
changed so much, I really can
take it anymore”,,
I declared while Queency kept on
looking at me. I began singing
Westlife.. There’s something
in the silence
I never used to feel
There’s something about knowing
That tells you this is real
When you’re close all I know
I don’t want to let
you go Hello my Queency
Tell me where you’ve been I missed the sound of your
voice
I missed the touch of your
skin
It’s no secret
I’m Not who I used to be Anyone can see
You’re the difference in me
Oh the difference
I’m standing at your
doorstep
Let me look into your eyes We could strip away the
secrets Between you and me
tonight…. I looked up and
saw Queency
subbing, my words have
touched her, and she couldn’t hold it
anymore. “Stage ten
completed”, I thought smiling
as
my eyes became blurry
before I drifted into a state of
unconscious.
——————————————
Khadijah narrates
I took the chips and hollandia
yoghurt I bought on my way from the hospital. The day
had
been quite eventful. Lia had
missed her paper for that
day so had Ele but i didnt
due to Lia’s pleas to go and do my
exam so she wont fe guilty
of
two people missing an exam
because of her. I wasn’t
happy because I really wanted to
be with Ele and see his
handsome
dark face some more. Whats
WAEC, I could miss heaven
because of Ele! had orchestrated
the plan for Ele on how to
win
Lia’s heart. I didn’t do it
because i wanted both of
together, i did it because
that’s
the only way I could stay
close
to Ele till i eliminate my rival
and have him to myself. It
wouldn’t
be easy but I’ll go through
hell to get what I want. I
hope my Ele
is okay o. My Ele! Oh Ele, Oh my
Ele! I cried.
——————————————-
Ledan narrates This was the
fifth police station
Imabong and i were going to, since yesterday evening
when
Ele didn’t return home. I’ve
never been so worried in my
life.
I was even thinking grandma missed the so-called bad day
by
a year. A call jolted me from
my
reverie. “What?”, I
screamed so loud that even the Great
Wall of
China would fall at my
scream.
“I’ll be there in a jiffy”, I
told the caller. “What’s it my
husband”, my wife actually
called
me husband for the first
time in
16 years. “Its our son I.D, he’s
in a hospital in Mokola”, I
replied
with a perfect U-turn before
zooming off.
——————————————– Lia narrates My parents had
just left that
morning after they did all to
make me go home with them,
i
refused, i had told them the boy
was okay but needed rest
and
she volunteered to look
after him promising my
parents I would explain later. Dija had also
made
things easy as she talked to
her
to make them see reason
why i was doing what she was
doing.
Looking at Ele dark face up
close. I came to realise how
handsome
he was, I couldn’t imagine a guy
doing all he was doing to get
me.
First he got embarrassed the
first day he came to woo me
in the exam hall, I’ve also
embarrassed continuously
anytime he attempted to
talk to
me, but like most boys, he
didn’t get angry or flair up. I
knew withing myself I had
feelings for Ele since day one
but these dudes ain’t loyal
mehnn.
Just then Ele sniffed before calling out the nick he gave
me,
“Queency!”, “yes dearie,
please
don’t stress yourself by
talking too much ehn”, “where am
I?”, Ele asked. “You’re in an
hospital”, I replied, “Ele
please
don’t talk again, I have
something important to tell you”, i quickly added.
“Anything
Queency, tell me, what’s
it?”, he asked keenly. “I
have decided
to…..”, i paused observing Ele’s
expression, “I have decided
to
give you a try”, i finally said.
“What?, wow!, like
seriously?, oh I can’t believe this!”, Ele
blurted out. “Oh! You don’t
believe
this?, oh you’re calling your
ready made girlfriend a liar
abii? Let me take my words
back”, I
said playfully smirking my
face.
“No oo, take it front’, Ele
remarked playfully. “Lolz, my boo
is always funny, I’m sure
there
won’t be any dull moment
with
you, I’ve not given my heart to
you fully, but just wanna
give
you a try until you decipher
my heart code”, I explained.
“Your heart code, what’s your
heart
code all about?”, Ele asked
looking confused. “Boys are
chameleon, they can go to hell
and back to get a girl but
when they suddenly get that
which
they want, they become
terrorist, that’s why I encrypted my heart with a
code
for Mr.Right to decipher”, I
explained leaving Ele more
confused, “don’t worry
bae, it would be alright, I know i
chose
the right one, a super special
somebody!” I said calming my
Ele
mind down. “So Queency my love, when did you start
having feelings for me?”, my
Ele asked
me. “Since the last word
time
you spoke to me on the first day you woo me my love,
and I
accepted to be your Date
right
after your last word before
you fainted in the rain”, I told my
Ele. “Wow, so na all those
girlish
shakara u dey do all this
time
abi?”, he said winking at me, “so what do we call the rain
that did the magic”, my Ele
quickly added. “Love Rain!”, I
answered as we both
laughed
hysterically. “My Love, as you
know, I already have a nice
nick
name for you in Queency,
have
you thought of any for me?”, he asked grinning.
“Yes my love,
I’ll call you ELE BOJE from
now
on*, she replied smiling s#xily
at me. “Jesus, Son Of God,
chaiiii, so
s#xy name don finish for this
world abii, na Ele boje remain
now baaaa?”, my loved
asked unable to control is laughter.
“Yes o, Ele Boje, Ele Boje
Boje”, I
winked at him while touching
his
lips. “My love i have song for you”, my Ele informed me.
“Alright boo, let’s listen to
it”,
I said knowing fully well i
won’t
be disappointed since my boyfriend is a wonderful local
rapper. Now that we have signed a
PACT
Since you agreed to accept
my
HEART
Let’s both do our best to fulfill
our CONTRACT
Though there will be
obstacles to tear us APART
But our love solidity will make
sure we never PART This is nothing but the FACT
Cheating on you, no I CANT
Flirting with girls, no I
SHAN’T Pretense, I won’t
do THAT
We re now ONE, ignore MATH Our love for each other , a
confirmed FACT…. just then
CLICK HERE TO READ
episode 9 .... (

Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2016

Episode 9
The enemy of my enemy is my
friend Ledan narrates We got to the hospital in
no time, it was the same
Group Medical Hospital
where Ele was born.
Imabong and i rushed to
the counter and made enquiries where we were
subsequent my directed to
room 27. As we were
heading to be the specified
room, I heard a familiar
voice calling me from behind, I turned to look
and saw the devil
reincarnate himself,
Akande. Akande ran to me
and hugged me tightly, it
was so disgusting, I felt like slapping him then but I had
to compose my self.
“Akande, you son of a
gun!, where have thou
been?”, I asked trying
hard to fake a smile. “Ledan Ledan, Ledan my
long lost friend, I really
missed you so much, where
have you been?”, the devil
himself asked. “I’ve been
around, its you that left us without leaving any
messages behind”, I
countered, “please I’m a
hurry, I have to go see my
son”, I told Akande who
also told me he came to see his daughter. I
exchanged contacts with
him and we bid each offer
bye and headed our way.
Akande followed suit and
we both arrived at the door of Room 27. “You
mean your daughter is also
here”, I asked a surprised
Akande. “Yes!, maybe fate
used this to bring us
together”, Akande said smiling. “May God punish
that your mouth ten times
daily for saying Fate used
an hospital to connect me
to a devilish entity”, I
cursed inwardly while smiling mischievously at
Akande. We went inside and
a fair complexioned girl of
about Ele’s age shouted
“daddy” before running to
hug Akande, it was so clear that was his daughter
because she wasn’t really
different from Medina.
“How are you my lovely
daughter”, Akande asked
grinning. “As you can see dad, I’m okay and I’ve
called the boy’s parents ,
they should be here any
moment from now”,
Akande’s daughter
explained. “Which boy?, were you the girl that
called me?”, I asked the
young girl back to back
questions. “Daddy!”, I
turned my face to locate
the direction of the voice and saw my son Ele. “What
is happening here? My son
and Akande’s daughter?
Fate is a b—h!”, I thought ———————————————–
Ele narrates If anyone had told me two weeks
ago that i would date one of the
most pretty and hottest babe in
Ibadan, I would have told that
person to go for check up. But
its up to me now to start doing those things that will keep her
with me for life. And the so-
called heart code, I’ll decipher ———————————————— Khadija narrates I knocked at the gate of
Ele’s house. I was already
a familiar visitor as I
visited frequently since
when I first approached Ele
to assist him. The gate man who was fairly old came to
open the gate, he smiled on
seeing him since he knows
very well he will receive
cash gifts from me and as
usual, I put 500 naira in his hands. He was so grateful.
His joy knew know bounds
as he thought of the hot
drinks he will consume that
night. I went straight to
the door and knocked without getting replies, I
then proceeded to the
adjacent part of the house
to peep through the
window to see if I could
site someone. As I got to the window, I heard sounds
from the backyard, I went
to check who it was maybe
Ele was there after all. As I
got there, I heard that
word “kill”, I stopped abruptly. I wanted to run
away but on a second
thought stayed behind. I
then tiptoed and took
cover at the wall before
the balcony and peeped. To my shock and chagrin I saw
Ele’s father. “Yes, I want
you to kill someone for me,
I’ll pay you handsomely,
yes…no…its just a school
girl…I want it done before this week runs out, meet
me later at that place for
her pics and further
details..her name is Lia!”,
Ele’s dad was saying on
phone.I opened my.eyes wild at the mention of Lia, just
then I mistakenly hit a
metal, before I could regain
myself I had let out a slight
scream which made Ele’s
dad quickly turn and asked “what are you doing
there?”, with such a
threatening look I’ve
never seen before. “I
heard everything you said,
I already recorded it and if anything happens to me
now, the phone has been
automatically programmed
to send it to my friends”, I
tried to be as confident as
possible though deep inner fear had made me pee on
my pants. “Are you
threatening me?”, Ele’s
dad asked. “No, we both
want the same thing, I
don’t know what Lia took from you but she also stole
something from me, so we
have a common enemy”, I
explained my confidence
level increasing. “So what
do you intend doing”, he asked me again. “I don’t
intend killing her because
she’s my best friend, I still
got some loyalty you know,
give me two weeks and if I
don’t separate her from your son which I think you
want, I’ll poison her
myself”, I said confidently.
“Two weeks is too long,
make it one week”, he
protested. “Alright! One week it is!”, I said like a
confident she-devil. “Why
should I trust you and
know you ain’t setting me
up?”, Ele’s dad asked
suspiciously. “The enemy of my enemy is my friend”, I
said smirking my face
because I knew I had
something else in my, I’ll
use the father to get the
son. —————————————————- Imabong narrates “Thank you Jesus
Thank you Father
Thank you my Redeemer
Thank you for answering our
prayers
In Jesus wonderful name we have prayed”,
Pastor said.
“Amen”, We both chorused. “Ima my daughter”, pastor
called. “Yes pastor”, your
case is critical. “Pastor,
that’s why im here, please
help me”, I pleaded. “Your
husband isn’t at fault at all, there’s a popular
saying that “without any
enemy from within, no
enemy from without can
succeed”, pastor said
throwing me to a state of confusion. “Pastor, please
stop talking in parables and
make me understand”, I
pleaded again. “Your
husband is being monitored
by a witch in his father’s family, he’s destined to be
a great man but a member
of his family doesn’t like it
and as a result become
monitoring spirit making him
have a near success syndrome, that is whenever
he wants to do something
good, they make him
become wayward and
lukewarm”, pastor
explained. “Oh pastor, so that’s the reason I’ve be
suffering all these years of
marriage?”. I asks
rhetorically. “That’s not
the problem madam, your
husband is about to harm the only person who could
save your son, you have to
stop it my daughter”,
pastor revealed. “Jesus
Christ!, I’m doomed! How do
I save my son pastor?”, I asked already crying
profusely. “All you have to
do is embark on seven days
dry fasting and prayer and
your prayers will surely be
answered, I’ll also join you and please stop crying”,
pastor pleaded with me.
“Pastor, will my son really
be saved through that? Will
my Ele be saved?”, I asked
what doubting pastor just said. “Why do you doubt
God?, you were just
instructed to fast for
seven days and nothing
more, why do you prefer
an herbalist who would require to buy things, drop
amount of money and
maybe walk naked at night,
why can’t you put your
faith in God, Jesus said “of
your faith is as small as a mustard seed, you could
move mountain”?, so why
worry”, pastor blurted out
then continued by singing a
popular Christian song “why can’t you just pray
Why worry
Why can’t you just keep
trusting in Jesus
Why worry worry worry
Don’t be a doubting Thomas Just lean upon his promise
Why worry worry [bI joined pastor in singing[/b] Don’t be a doubting Thomas,
just lean upon his promise why
worry ——————————————————— Medinat Narrates I was walking with Lia on
our street at night
chatting and having gists
about the day in general
when a car suddenly
stopped beside us, a man came out and spray some
kinda powder and we
became unconscious. I woke
up a forest in the middle of
nowhere, I tried to tap Lia,
since our mouth was sealed with a tape, and our legs
and hands were
incapacitated, Lia woke up
with a sneeze, there we
saw two people, a girl of
about Lia’s age and a middle age man both
laughing hysterically. Our
eyes begged pleadingly, but
they only laughed the
more. Suddenly, the girl
stood up, and dragged my daughter to a hole, and
with a smirked face threw
my Lia into the abyss,while
she laughed out loud
continuously like a
possessed demon, why I could only muffle sounds
helplessly as years
streamed down my eyes.
The man came to me and
said, blame yourselves for
your daughter fate as he burst into a seemingly
unending laughter. I woke
up with a very loud scream
waking Akande up. “What’s
wrong dear”, my hubby
asked. “I had another nightmare about Lia, this
one looks so scary and
real, we need to see Alpha
Sulu tomorrow”, I said still
shivering whole my hubby
hugged me to calm my nerves.

Episode 10
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 8:40am On Oct 17, 2016
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2016

Episode 10
God is not a spare tyre! Ele narrates My joy knew know bounds
when Lia agreed to follow
me to church on Sunday as
my birthday gift which was
coming up tomorrow. I
thought initially that she will act numb but she
surprised me with the way
she blended so well. One
would never think she was
a Muslim. It was time for
praises before the message and Lia was dancing so well
like I’ve never seen. Who
wouldn’t be proud of such
a girlfriend and may God
punish any devil who will
even nurse the thoughts of destroying our relationship. congregation singing Heaven came down and glory
filled my soul
When at the cross my Savior
made me whole
My sins were washed away and
my night was turned to day Heaven came down and glory
filled my soul Oh, what a wonderful, wonderful
day
Day I will never forget
When I was wandering in
darkness away
Jesus my Savior I met When Heaven came down and
glory filled my soul
made me whole
My sins were washed away
and my night was turned to day When Heaven came down and
glory filled my soul Oh, what a tender
compassionate Friend
He met the need of my heart
The shadows dispelling, with joy I
am telling
He made all the darkness depart When Heaven came down and
glory filled my soul
made me whole
My sins were washed away and
my night was turned to day When the Heaven came down
and glory filled my soul singing stops while the
service moderator, Bro
Godson came forward.. “Church praise the Lord”,
shouted the moderator. “Hallelujah”, the congregation
chorused. “Let every living soul in the
house praise the Lord”, shouted
the Brother Godson again. “Hallelujah”, came more shouts
from the congregation. “Ohhhh.. You’re not impressing
me, you’re not doing it for me,
Brother Godson, neither are you
doing it for our pastor, but for
God Most High, now if you know
you’re in the sanctuary and not in the mortuary, stand up and
shout a thunderous hallelujah”,
screamed Brother Godson. “Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!”, the
congregation screamed so loud
that the evil forest of Sambisa
could crash. “Yes!, you’re blessed!, the Lord
is good.”, Brother Godson
recited. “All the time”, the congregation
chorused. “Who did this?”, shouted
Brother Godson pumping his fist
to the sky. “Jesus! Power! Oh mby God!
Oshe!”, I said along with the
congregation especially the
youths exclaimed as there were
shouts of joy everywhere. Lia
was confused. I didn’t blame her since it was her first time here
and the slang was used mostly
by us the Redeem Christian
Church of God youths. I just held
her hand tight nodding my head
signalling its okay and we smiled at each other. “Now we have come to the
centre point of our being here
today, the time to hear the
Lord’s words from His servant,
all movement should seize from
this point as the Lord is about to speak to us and I pray we
won’t be hearers alone but
doers of His word in Jesus
Name!”, Brother Godson recited. “Amen”, chorused the crowd. “The man who the Lord is going
to use to speak to our hearts
this morning is no other person
than this very powerful anointed
man of God, our very own
Pastor Feranmi”, Brother Godson revealed. There were claps and shouts
from the crowd as Pastor
Feranmi walked to the pulpit. I
loved Pastor Feranmi preachings
so much because he loves telling
stories a lot to make his preachings more understandable.
He could preach for three
straight hours without anyone
sleeping or wanting him to stop.
He was really a man filled with
the auction of the Holy Spirit. “Let’s pray church”, Pastor
Feranmi said. “Father Lord, I have come this
day to give your Word to your
children. Father Lord, I’m just a
small boy who knows nothing,
Lord guide me to say only what
you have sent me, and grant your children a open heart to be
doers and not hearers alone in
Jesus mighty name i have
prayed”, Pastor Feranmi prayed. “Amen”, we chorused. “A long time ago when I was a
cops member”, Pastor Feranmi
began while I smiled since i knew
I’ll hear many interesting stories
today because I love gist, “we
always fight a lot and snub each other’s greeting most of the
times, but whenever we needed
something from each other,
that’s when we will know we
are brothers, that’s when I’ll
remember to ask of my neighbours family”, Pastor
Feranmi continued, “In the same
way, in the Book of Judges in
the Bible, the Israelites turned
their backs on God a lot times
and only remember God when they are attacked by enemies”,
Pastor Feranmi added, “this
same thing is applicable to us as
a church, most people come to
church only when they need help
from God, especially our youths, who mostly come on order to
charge phone”, explained Pastor
Feranmi. “This brings me to the topic of
our sermon today, DON’T MAKE
GOD A SPARE TYRE”, declared
Pastor Feranmi, “what did I say
our today’s sermon is” asked
Pastor Feranmi. “Don’t make God a spare
tyre”, we responded. ———————————————–
30 minutes later… I walked out of the church with
Lia and Franco. “How was the
service today baby mi?”, I asked
Lia smiling from all sides of my
face. “It was stupendous! Ele Boje,Mo
gbadun ara mi baje baje(I really
really enjoyed myself)”, Lia
remarked smiling pleasantly. “I’m glad you love it baby mi, I
told you it would be
extraordinary”, I said feeling
proud of myself “Franco baddo baddo, how was
it?, I saw the way you were
looking at my baby’s bum when
she was dancing, better no think
am, I nah dey joke with my bae
o, next time I’ll pluck out your eyes”, I turned to Franco
feigning anger. “Ele Ele, Ele boje, why you go
pluck out my eyes?, fruits don
finish for world nii?”, the ever
sassy Franco asked smirking his
face. “Franco baddo sneh, you sabi
whine person nah be small”, I
said laughing “Why I go whine you?, you be
grinding engine or radio?”,
Franco said making another
funny statements “You’re so funny Franco, you
never seize to make me laugh”,
Lia would had been laughing for
a while said laughing and holding
her stomach. “I’m more funnier!”, I blurted
out frowning my face. “Jealousy!”, Franco said with his
tongue out. “Werin concern me with jell and
lux?, I be girl?”, I asked Franco
in sweet revenge who wanted to
playfully blow me but Lia
intervened. “If you want to touch my Ele
Boje, you have to go through
me”,she said hugging me tight. “When, naso abii?, I’ll go and
search for my own Lia.”, Franco
said sounding defeated. “Dont forget to take a map”, I
mocked Franco who gave me a
deadly look why Lia and I laughed
out our a-s as we departed for
home on foot since Franco and i
don’t attend the same church with our parents. ——————————————————
Franco narrates
I was sitting in the varendah of
Ele’s house waiting for Ele
arrival from DSTV”s office where
he went to subscribe. Dija came by and asked after Ele and I
made her understand Ele wasn’t
around. “Wow, what a fresh fish”, I
remarked as she attempted to
leave. “You say what?”, Dija replied
given me a deadly look. “I wasn’t referring to you”, I
replied putting my phone on my
hear feigning a call. “Better!”, Dija remarked “Fresh bottom shaking by force,
no respect, sofri sofri” I
couldn’t help it but laugh out so
loud to the anger of Dija. “It seems you’re yet to know
me, if not, you would have
known the stuff I’m made off by
now” , Dija said in a threatening
way. “Aiggoo!, I’m scared oo”, I said
mocking Dija who by now I’ve
gotten d–n angry. “I’ve been a fool wasting time
with this nincompoop!, go and
learn how to talk to a lady”,
she screamed out loud.[/b] “You and I will live as one,
Dija and I will live as one
Dija and i
Dija and I will live as one
Our love will last forever…” I couldn’t believe I sang
for Dija, it was rare for me
to have fun time with
ladies but she just makes
me to extraordinary things.
No!, I do know its not love, but I’ll love to make her
my.best friend. “This is the first time you would
say sth that makes sense o,
thumb’s up”, Dija smirked her
face in mocking revenge. “I’ll just let you to today
because you’re a girl but i
won’t go easy on you next time
baby girl”,,I said given a wicked
smile. “Whatever nitwit!, just inform
my Ele when he returns that I
asked after him”, Dija said buy
quickly covered her mouth like
something has slipped out. “Your Ele?”, I asked Dija
smirking my face, “imaginations
are allowed, but delusion is a
malady, you better wake up!”, I
added laughing out loud. “You’re just impossible!”, she
said surprising accepting her
defeat for the first time before
she left. Is she having something for Ele?,
was my thought bit whether she
has something for Ele or not,
one thing is definitely sure, my
heart beats abnormally
whenever I sight her. ————————————————- Medina narrates
After that scary dream which
happened for the umpteenth
time, I had no other choice but
to pay a visit to Alpha Sule. I was
sitting in his living room patiently and nervously waiting for his
arrival. “Salamaleikun” Alpha greeted.
“Waleikun Salam”, i responded
with a smile. After we exchanged
pleasantries, I proceeded to
explain all the contents of the
dreams I’ve been having. After
patiently listening to the dream,
he prayed then asked questions before giving a heavy sigh. “Your daughter will be shine
Insha Allah”, Alpha started
assuring me, “but there’s one
thing you must do”, he quickly
added.
. “What must I do Alpha Sulu?”, I
quickly added impatiently “You must imbibe the spirit of
giving, give to people when
necessary, everyone has one or
two needs, even a rich man do
borrow pen in the bank, the law
of given is just natural, you give then you you’ will surely
receive, the most powerful
countries in the world gives
scholarships and in return
receives the best brains from
Africa, a student gives hardwork and receives good grades in
return, a man gives a woman
honesty and gets trust in
return”, Alpha Sulu explained. “Hmm,is that all I need to do
Alpha”, I asked really surprised “Yes Alhaja Medinat, learn to
give to the needy for they are
the lack that take our lack
away, and mind you, always give
something could not bad else you
will receive something bad in return, give most times when
it’s inconvenient for you”,
Alpha Sulu elucidated. “I now understand Alpha, thank
you so much, I’m really grateful,
I’ll do as Allah desires, Allah bless
you for me”, I remarked in
notable appreciation before I
stood up and left feeling a bit lighter and confident now. —————————————————
Ledan narrates
I was in my favourite Bar at
Mokola rocking my favourite
Brukutu waiting for Jango to
show up because I was not going to let a little girl of my son’s
age to control me, I had plan to
eliminate Lia and Dija together
on Lia’s birthday. I finally got a
call from Jango who’s call I have
been expecting for close to an hour now. I picked it up full of
excitement, but a more
masculine voice was on the line
and I quickly checked my phone
again to make sure it was Jango,
yes it was him. “Yes?, who are you?”, I tried to sound brave as
many thoughts crossed my mind. “Mr.Ledan, you’re wearing a
purple shirt and a dark trouser
with an Italian shoe, if you know
what’s good for you, you
better look to your left and join
crowd of people you see”, the voice said in a commanding tone. “How dare you tell me what to
do?”, i managed to sound brave. “I’m not telling you, I’m
ordering you, stop looking
around and go now before I blow
your brains out”, he screamed
on the phone. I didn’t think twice before
heading out to the said crowd.
There and then to my greatest
shock, I saw the great Jango’s
severed head. I became instantly
scared for my life. “Why didn’t you trust me
to take care of things my
own way?”, a female voice
spoke softly to me from
behind. drop your comment to show
some love for this story

t
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2016
good morning
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
more coming....
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2016

Episode 11
Everyone has a secret

Ledan narratesu
I turned around to see the she-devil herself, Dija! “Follow me”, she said in a commanding tone which I did we without question not without taking one last look at the Jango severed head. We got to a nearby uncompleted building.

She tapped her fingers and two hefty guys came out of nowhere and beat me blue and black. After she must have been satisfied, she tapped her finger and they stopped.

“Forgive my manners, I forgot to introduce this two men to you”, she started, “these one is AUTO”, she said pointing to a fair, tall and hefty handsome guy, “and this other guy is MANUAL”, she said giving me her usual wicked smile.

“I just took it easy on you today because I’ve not probably introduced myself to you”she said. Did she say easy after she almost allowed me to die in the hands of senseless bums, what a b—h, I thought.

“No one messes with me, anyone who dares me dares death, I’m sorry for doing this to a man old enough to be my father but I so much believe in power, in power, you have to be extremely generous and at the same time extremely brutal, you have to hold on to power with the kinda of power a rapist use on a woman, only then will you get whatever you want”, she explained smiling once again. I was astonished at her level of knowledge, she’s an evil genius, I thought.

She came close and put her lips on my hears and said in the most s#xy voice, “I told you to give me a week, it remains three days, if I don’t break them apart, you can have my head Sir”. She tapped her fingers signalling to Auto and Manual and no one needed to tell me I’ll wake up in an hospital bed.

——————————————————
The next day, Lia and Ele’s birthday….

Franco narrates
I was late for Ele’s and Lia’s birthday which was taking place in Lia’s house since the both family especially Ele wanted it that way. I waved down an Ajumose’s bus after waiting for close to 30 minutes. I quickly board it though I didn’t like it because it was slow for one reason, and also smelly old women who came from farm. I paid the T.fare and told them where was going but the conductor didn’t give me my ticket. That has been the order of the day, they give ticket at random, they gain up to 10,000 per day from not given all the ticket a month. Though they were frequently caught by their superiors.

As I entered and was walking to take a seat, I cited Dija, and was surprised she could take an Ajumose bus when she has a car she always drives around. There was an empty sit at her back and I sat there and decided to whatsapp her.

Whatsapp chat between Dija and i..

Me: hi
Dija: yes?
Me: Good pm
Dija: what do you want?
Me: to confess to you
Dija: what confession?
Me: *got up to see her so focused on her phone like she was taking jamb CBT exam” Hmmmmm
Dija: better type or forget it!
Me: *I saw she was still wearing a curious look * your bombom is bigger than your future!
*she was laughing so loud in the bus *
Dija: you Perverted creep, I’ll block you now!
Me: *yinmu * Okay just wanna tell you a guy named Franco somewhere in an Ajimobi’s bus his thinking of you.
*she suddenly started looking around *
Me: at your back

She saw the ping and quickly looked back before clenching her fist tight, “you! I’ll so kill you today”, she said before a man wearing an I.D card came by and asked me of my ticket. I told him I wasn’t given. He looked back at the conductor and said, “this makes 1700 naira you wanted to steal, your query is already confirmed’, he said while I cursed him and his generations inwardly from spoiling my fun with my Dija.
———————————————————————-

Lia narrates
I was in the parlour waiting patiently for my Ele Boje my love to come. I’ve gone out so many times at any slight sound of a car but to check if it was Ele Boje but I’ve always been disappointed. Another car horn made leave my sit for the umpteenth time. I opened the door and to my greatest shock and chagrin, it was someone I never expected to see again.

“Bode, what are you doing here?” I said while i ran to him still cleaning my eyes to make sure I saw well.

“Of course yes!”, he gave me that heavenly smile that made do sweep me off my feet’s then. No wonder he was my first love.

“Is this really you Bode or is it your ghost?”, I asks sarcastically.

“Lili my love, cant you see im on plain clothes, there’s no boutique in heaven sweetie”, Bode said with his heavenly smile again making me forget i was even waiting for someone or having my birthday.

I ran to hug Bode who carried me and held on to me so tight that I could see shivers run down my spine. The world around me stopped that minute.

“Bode, please tell me everything that happened, I thought you were dead, where have you been? What have you been up to?, i really cant wait to know”, I asked back to back question in heightened curiosity.

“Lili love, its a long story, let’s get inside first”, he said once again with his heavenly smile.

“Go where?”, I heard a voice screamed out. It was Ele.

“Ele, its not as you’re thinking, My Bode here…”, I mistakenly had a Freudian slip.

“Oh, its now glaring!, I’m now mere “Ele” to you while he’s your Bode”, Ele screamed again for the the first time since ive known him. He never screams.

“You can enjoy you birthday with your sweet and handsome Bode, I’m off, never cross my presence again in your life you cheat!”, my Ele said angrily in a way that shows true pains and left. I ushered a confused Bode in, ordered our mad to serve him while I proceeded to Ele’s house not before collecting Bode’s number with a promise to explain things to him later. The truth is, I don’t want to loose both Ele and Bode. People may call me selfish, but that’s ladies for you, we are just to complex to understand.

———————————————————

Khadijat narrates
I watched the drama between Bode, Ele and my Besty from afar knew. I knew Bode was the perfect person for my plan. Only I know how and why Bode disappeared and returned only now. I knew such a day will come. Dija brought all this upon herself, she stole everything from me, and I’m going to take everything back including her life. What Ele’s dad doesn’t know is the sweetest revenge is killing your enemy slowly and painfully so she won’t die peacefully. Now I have to carry out the last plan. I picked up the phone to call Ele’s dad while I headed to Ele’s house to carry out the last stage of my plan.

————————————————————–
Ele narrates[/colour]
After what happened in Queency’s house, I rushed back home in tears. Since Queency came into my life, I’ve turned to a cry baby. I loved her with all I got, why has she done this to me when I gave my all for our relationship. I couldn’t believe my house. The same girl who talked about heart code, who talked about trust and honesty betrayed me! “Or did I see wrong?”, I asked rhetorically laughing in a sarcastic way. Just then I began singing JOE’S song to calm myself down.

You’re not that girl I used to know
You’re a shadow of yourself.
Like a book has left the shelf
I hear the footsteps down the hall
And I know that someday that will be you
Leaving me for good..

As I was still singing, Dija came in and joined me..
She said she saw all that happened and i can’t really blame anyone yet without hearing her out. “Everyone has a secret, even God didn’t reveal to Jesus when His second coming will be, if God had informed mankind the exact date the world will end, the world will be worst off than this because people will do a lot of evil things but would change on the eve of the slated day the world will end so as to enter heaven, so you shouldn’t blame her for keeping such a secret from you, maybe she knew you would react this way”, Dija explained intelligently. There and then, I discovered I made a mistake, I didn’t even bother to find out what went wrong. The guy could have been a stalker. Worst of all I called her all sought of names. I was shedding tears again when Dija came close to me to hug me while I cried on her shoulders. Just then Dija entered and saw us and called out our names.

“Dija, why are you hugging my Ele,?”, she asked angrily before going out in tears slamming the door behind her. Our birthdays has been ruined for sure.

——————————————————–

Lia narrates
I couldn’t believe my besty whom I trust the most could betray me for a man. What on earth have I dome to here to deserve such betrayer. Just then, I heard a phone beep in on the plastic table just outside the varenda, I recognised Ele’s phone at once. I decided to checked it out of curiosity. I unlocked the phone since I knew the password he used. What I saw almost made me run mad.
ESTHER: I REALLY ENJOYED OUR TIME TOGETHER EARLIER TODAY IN THE HOTEL, YOU ARE STRONGER THAN SAMSON, I JUST WISHED THAT YOUR SO-CALLED GF HADN’T SPOILT THE FUN, I LOVE YOU LIKE BUHARI LOVES TRAVELLING”

Tears couldn’t stop flowing from my eyes, I picked up my phone to make a call.

“Bode mi, please let’s meet at that restaurant in Ologuneru we went to on our first date”, I requested.

“Please don’t ask me any questions, do you want to go or not?”, I asked angrily.

“Good!”, I remarked trying my best not to cry.

[url=360naijakab.tk] CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OF OUR STORY [/url].... 12
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
TBC
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2016

Episode 12
Things we do for love

Imabong narrates
My husband had gotten worst over the weeks. I couldn’t fathom what was happening. I had three days to go before I complete my fasting and prayers. But yet no answers. Does God exist at all?, I have asked myself repeatedly, I’ve been praying and fasting for years, yet no answers, in less than one year, th purported bad day will commence. Just then I remembered a status I saw on Facebook, “IF NOTHING IS GOING WELL FOR YOU, JUST REMEMBER THE TEACHER STAYS SILENT DURING A TEST”. Yes! This is a test from God and I’ll scale through. Just then I started praying again….

Lord God of Israel, perform a miracle that will win souls to you my God….. That s ame God of Kumuyi, that same God of Moses, Ancient of Days…….

———————————————————
Lia narrates
I got to Jonic Restaurant where I first met Bode. Bode ran to hug me as soon as he saw me. The warmth of his body just sent shivers down my spine. Some men are just naturally seductive. After spending close to two minutes in the sweet embrace of Bode, we finally sat down.

“What would you love to order for?”, Sweet Bode asked me.

“I’ll take what you take my dear”, I replied trying hard to hide my pains.

“I’m a big fan of Guinness and i ain’t sure you will like such Lilly”, Bode remarked.

“Why won’t i, I love what you love and hate what you hate”, I revealed smiling.

Bode smiled and ordered the waiter to bring Guinness who brought it in no time.

I poured out my heart contents to Bode as I drank got drunk, we both order for more drinks, by the time we were through it was night, I couldn’t move so did Bode. We were both staggering to get to Bode’s car, Bode took me to the back seat and laid me on my back. We were both high and hunny, our eyes had turned red. We wanted each other badly. We began to devouring each others lips along with moaning and grunting for several minutes.

“Baby, I want you inside of me badlyyyyyy, I can’t hold it any pleaseeee”, I pleased crying and holding on to his shirt.

“Are you sure you want this Lilly baby?”, Bode asked in the most s#xy manly voice I have ever heard.

“Yes!, take me to seventh heaven, I want to see cloud ten”, i requested his shirt.

“Baby, are you sure about this?” Bode asked gently one more time..

“Yes Bode, pleaseeeee, the pressure is getting too much for me”,I pleaded shamefully knowing fully well that my dignity would be taken by someone who really cares about me.

As if and adrenaline just entered Bode”s head, he tore my top into two removed my bra and fling it aside, he ripped my skirt open while still kissing me, just as he was about to take off the last defender of my dignity, a call came in, I took the phone and wanted to switched off, the name ELE BOJE LOVE calling popped up, I quickly caught the call and decided to hang up the call because the last thing I needed now was someone to get on my nerves, just as I was about switching off the phone, a message came in, with curiosity, I decided to read the message and was shock by what I saw, like someone suddenly possessed by a demon, I pushed Bode away and run out to stop a cab.

————————————————————-
Ledan narrates
If someone ever told me i would ever be controlled by a 16 years old b—h who is human, I would have recommended such person to Aaro. She even made me commit a crime against my son.

I then remembered how I took my son’s phone outside after which I waited for the right time to send the message through a sim the little b—h gave me.

I was tolerating all this for the moment till I find a way to eliminate that little wrench. As far as I’m concerned, no one can stop me from killing Lia, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a child for a child.

Khadijat narrates
I got home the night of Ele’s birthday, so tired from the days activities, i entered the house easily since the door wasn’t locked, i heard noise from the the masters bedroom, I went closer to find out what was happening, I got near and saw it was dad and mom involve in their usual war of words as usual.

My dad was the a Minister at the Federal level, something many of my mates envied me for, that’s why I decided to stay low key by attending same school with Lia.

I wasn’t enjoying my parents care. Dad was always travelling and whenever he comes, he does nothing but argue with my mom all day. Mom on the other hand was always busy with her business and when she comes home, she either spend time talking to her friends on the latest gist in town or beefing dad. They never care to hear my greatest worries and needs.

All they give me is money. Money is many things but not everything. It has been Lia’s father, Akande who attended my P.T.A meetings, helped me with my assignments while Lia’s mum taught me all I needed to know as a girl. I so hate my parents.

My parents would have divorced a long time ago but both stand to loose greatly from the divorce, it would ruin my father image politically, and my mother will not gain anything financially since Nigeria isn’t America or some other Occidental countries where the principle of Alimony is strictly adhered to.

I hated Lia for taking away my real parents from me and giving me this fake people I call my parents. She also took my spotlight from me, people tend to notice her first before they notice me, I could have forgiven her for those, buy what I couldn’t forgive her for is having the effrontery to snatch my Ele from me.

I was so happy everything was playing according to plan, I had a trump card to defeat Ele’s dad in case the dumb coward tries to betray me. I never intended to betray my best friend like this, but the things we do for love, are extreme. A text message jolted me from my reverie.

I checked to see two messages, one from Manual who had been following Lia and also Auto who has been following Ele. I smiled as I read the text messages. The Heavens is helping me after they have seen how much I truly love Ele, This is perfect she said as she took her phone to call and deliver instructions to her her boys.

“Lia, I’m sorry a strange guy came from nowhere and turned us to enemies overnight, I’ll condition your pity so people will pity your condition by the time I’m through with you, then you will know your best friend could be your worst enemy when you steal what she treasure most”, I said to no one in particular as I picked up my car key and left the house to my shameless parents.

———————————————————
Ele narrates
Dija had stopped me from going after Queency, she had said Queency needed time to calm down since she wouldn’t be herself that moment. I heeded Dija’s advise since she’s her best friend and would understand her more than I who just started dating her over a week ago.

I was so grateful i had someone like Dija has a best friend. She has been helping me since the first day we met and she hasn’t asked anything in return. Friends like her are hard to find and I keep praying God bless her for all the good things she’s done for me.

I had tried Queency’s number times without digits, but still no response and my battery was low. Dad had refused to on the generator that day claiming I disgraced him in front of people, since my matter was now the talk of the neighbourhood. I had to chat with my Queency that night so i decided to sneak out of the house something i haven’t done for a month since I was caught by an Olode.

I successfully sneaked out of the house and got to a small store where we do buy food stuffs down the street. They on their generator everyday from 7pm to God knows when. I met a lot of people charging over there. I greeted them warmly and begged to charge. They said there was no space, I showed them my extension and I was told to charge. I decided to allow it charge instead of pressing it so I could call or chat with my Queency that night. I was in a very sour mood. Just then, i heard them boys who also came to charge singing M.I song…

When we ask our government
when they go give us light
They say na 2010..

i just smiled for the first time in hours remembering all the unfulfilled promises of our leaders. I wasn’t a fan of politics because I believe politics is a game of death and I’m not ready for such deaths.

From 10pm after the store had closed, the people began to leave one by one till I was the last person by some minutes to 11pm, I checked my phone and it was 98%, I decided to wait till 11pm, just then I heard sounds of a police siren coming towards my direction. I wasn’t worried because I felt safe that police were around to patrol the area, little did I know how far I was from right.

The police vehicle approached me and parked beside me and two officers came out with lightening speed.

“What are you doing there?”, the male officer asked.

“I’m charging my phone”, I replied looking scared.

“Why didn’t you charge in your house?”, the woman police officer who came out with the asked.

“There’s no light in my house Ma”, I replied in a trembling voice now realising why the other guys left earlier than me.

“What are you guys still waiting for, this boy is one of the thieves who have been disturbing this neighbourhood, get him into the car”, a very dark pot bellied officer came out of the car and said.

“Sir, please sir in the name of your God begging you, don’t take me with you, I’ll change”, I started uttering rubbish only to be met by two deafening slap from the pot bellied man which shut me up.

I was thrown into the van where I met other boys who had probably been caught too. I know I was in for it as our Police men were good in changing white to black.

We got to M-Division Police Station in Bodija where we were matched to behind the counter. We were called in one by one to write our statements and I was forced to write I was caught in attempts to steal from a shop. We were then asked to call our loved ones, I couldn’t call my parents, i called Franco several times but his number was switched off. I proceeded to called the only person I had in mind who could help me, Queency. But she didn’t pick up my calls. I decided to send her a text message to reveal the trouble I was involved him with sincere pleas not to inform my parents.

I got a reply from Queency about 20 minutes later which goes thus…

WHY CALLING ME 35 TIMES IN AN HOUR? DID I STEAL YOUR MANHOOD? CELL OR HELL, YOU CAN ROT IN EITHER OF THEM FOR ALL I CARE..HE-DIOT

Just then, police officers came to throw the rest of us who didn’t have anyone to bail us out into a cell. It was smelling from all form of unpleasant odour. I couldn’t believe I’ll finish my birthday in a cell.
I was more dumbfounded with Queency’s text message. I knew Queency and i had issues but I couldn’t believe Queency could go to the extent of sending me such a message at such a crucial time as this. Once again,

[url=360naijakab.tk] CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OF OUR STORY [/url]....13
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
TBC
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Episode 13
Kiss of paradise

Lia narrates
After getting out of Bode’s car, I went to the road to stop a cab going to M-Division Police Station with next to no concern about my torn dress, since my Ele Boje was the priority. My eyes was cleared now and it was as if i never drunk, that’s the power of love. Bode didn’t attempt to come out of the car. Maybe he was too confused to follow me. Lia! Lia!, there and then, I heard a familiar voice calling me. I turned back to sight Dija walking towards me.

“Why is your cloth so turned? Were you robbed? Your parents have been all about your whereabouts since you left, they were even contemplating on going to report you missing but I assured them you were okay” Dija explained enthusiastically

“I’ll explain later, but most importantly, my Ele Boje is in trouble, he was picked up during a police raid of his area, he sent me an SOS message and I have to go and meet him right away since he couldn’t tell his parents as we all know how strict is dad is”, I explained to Dija impatiently

“Like this?”, Dija asked looking confused

“Yes besty, Ele needs me right now, my dressing can come later”, I try to convince Dija.

“Ele is probably still on the counter since it was only a raid, what do you think Ele will say or think if he sees you like this especially as he met you with Bode this afternoon”, Dija remarked and I saw reason in her words.

“What do you suggest I do besty”, I asked sounding confused.

“First let’s go to your house and get you changed, from then we will proceed to the Police Station. It sounded like a nice idea. We got into Dija’s car and headed straight for my house.
++++++++++++++++
We got to my house in 20 minutes only to meet my parents waiting at the parlour looking very worried.

“Lia, where have you been? and why are your clothes thorned?”, Dad asked as he came closer to me, “you are drunk Lia!”, daddy said furiously. I knew i was in for it but I was more concerned of my Ele Boje in the police net.

“Its not what you think Sir, ill explain everything to you later, for now Lia needs to rest, she has gone through a lot”, Dija explained quickly coming to my rescue. She was really my besty indeed. But I was worried of how I’ll manage to meet up with my Ele Boje.

Dija walked me to my room where I changed and she advised me not to anger my parents more and have enough rest, she promised to handle my Ele Boje’s case. I was so happy with the kind of heavenly went besty I have and prayed God give everyone such a besty. I was so tired that it didn’t take me long to drift into the world of dreams.

——————————————————–
Ledan narrates
I waited patiently for the Duno to meet me at the arranged location. I had chose to come out at night to meet Duno since I know one of those Dija’s dogs might be watching. So i escaped through the fence. I’ll teach her experience conquers all. Its just a pity she will have to learn it the hard way from hell.

Oncoming footsteps jolted me from my reverie. I quickly hid behind the wall and peeped out to see Duno approaching. Duno was Jango’s second in command. We have known each other for close to 20 years. He had carried out several dirty jobs together alongside Jango without fail.

“Oga, oga.. You dey there?”, Duno asked in whispers.

“No I dey here, no be there”, I answered sarcastically as we both laughed and hugged each other in warm embrace.

“Duno my boy, you bring that package come?”, I asked Duno quickly rushing to business.

“Haha…oga mi..you nah trust yah boy Dunno again?…shey I don disappoint you before nii”, Duno asked back to back questions feigning annoyance before he handed over to me what I had asked him to bring. I opened the nylon to confirm the substance was intact. I shook my head in satisfaction.

“Duno, thank you so much, I feel so ashamed for doubting you, despite knowing you so well for 20 years, you’re definitely the best in this business”, I showered fake praises on Duno.

“Oga…only me…my head oooo”, Duno remarked putting his face down in childish blushing

“Hope say nobody know about this package oo?”, i asked him with enthusiasm

“Oga… U still never trust me?… Na only u and me and the gods know oo”, he replied humorously

“You’re more than a boy to me, you’re my bro”, I said as I approached him to hug him before i took the knife i was hiding and stabbed him several times with as he held on to me in immense pains.

“Why..why,” he asked moaned weakly as I dropped him on the ground and stabbed him one my time as he became unconscious. I didn’t bother to check if he had died because i know even a person loaded with charm won’t survive such.

I quickly burnt my clothes stained with bl0*d and buried it, before changing to the clothes I brought along then proceeded home. As I got to our street, I saw Olodes manning the roads. I hadn’t thought of olodes when I left home and it made me so angry at myself. I looked at the time and it was 1:32am. Where on earth will I tell them I was coming from by this time of the day?, I thought. I wasn’t going to die in the hands of ordinary olodes. I had to think fast.

Suddenly an idea struck me and I smiled to myself. I remembered a Korean movie had seen QUEEN OF SHILLA, General Kim Yushin had devised a strategy of “causing confusion in the East to strike in the West. I remembered I still had the lighter I used to burn my clothes in my bag and a little bit of petrol I took from our generator.

I tiptoed to the bush a the right side of the road and removed my shirt and the jeans I had changed to and lit fire after pouring petrol. God so bless the leaves were dry the fire quickly spread while I quickly run to the right side of the bush before I could be noticed. Just immediately, I saw the olodes running towards that side why one still waited.

I used my singlet to cover my face to prevent recognition as I launched an attack on the olode who was caught unawares. I used is gun to knock him out as I ran home before the others could notice.

———————————————
Ele narrates
It was almost 8am the following morning. I was so tired and worried of course. looked around and observed that out of over a dozens of cellmates who were brought in yesterday night, only Bobo and I remain.

Bobo was a short light skinned dude seemingly in his mid twenties. He had entertained us all night with breadth taking stories. Even the great Coolval writer Audrey Timms would duff her heart for him. He was now sleeping and snoring. Bobo had come to report his girlfriend who had raped his 17 years younger bro to the police but the girl had bribed the police who took Bobo the complainant into the cell by manipulating the case. Now Bobo who was working for his upkeep and his bro’s had no one to bail him out. He had vowed he won’t give a dime to the police but maybe he would change his mind after he discovers he was the only one remaining. I still thought of Queency’s text message and felt devastated once more. Because of love, I miswaka enter wahala, chaiiii.

I heard footsteps of an officer approaching. I thought someone had come for Bobo since I know no one was coming for me.

“Who’s Ele Ledan?”, the officer asked in a baritone voice.

“I am her Sir”, I answered with a mixture of surprise and excitement. Queency didn’t mean why she said in the text message after all, I has thought. The officer led me to the counter as I followed beside him. When I got to the counter, I raised up my head to see Dija instead of Queency. My disappointment was clearly visible on my face.

“Heeii Ele.. What did they do to you? Hope they didn’t rough handle you?” Dija asked back to back question as she stretched a nylon over to me which I collected.

When I checked the nylon, I saw two ceramic plates and an hollandia milk. I opened the plates to meet my favourite food Tuwo and Egusi with turkey. I was surprised, even Queency was yet to know my favourite food. I didn’t waste time as I devour the food in record time as everyone watched on in amusement. Who could blame me when i haven’t tasted any food since yesterday noon. I was forced into compulsory fasting. I resisted the urge to lick the plate. God knows I wanted more because the food was so delicious.

“Take your belt and sign here”, and officer ordered me pointing to a book. I remembered when we were brought in yesterday night, the officer on duty had asked one of us to spell belt after several failed attempts to spell it himself. My fellow cellmates and i did well to hold in our laughter.

“You’re now free to go, madam has bailed you”, the officer said pointing to after I finished signing.

I was so speechless. I followed Dija outside. As we approached her car I couldn’t help but kept thanking her while she insisted I was embarrassing her with my over gratefulness.

“So where do we go no?”, I asked Dija my saviour.

“To my house, because I have covered up for you with your parents, and for them to believe what I told them you have to freshen up change and get rid of those clothes, what’s more?, there’s lot of egusi in my pot”, she explained with a charming smile as the worms in my stomach danced Shoki for joy.

“What about your parents?”, I asked still concerned.

“They are not around!, they are never around!”, she replied with a kind of emotion I’ve never seen before. I then realised I didn’t even know anything about Diva, just that she has been my regular helper and Queency’s besty. Yet she hasn’t asked anything from me. She’s really a Diva. Diva Dija really saved my a.ss.

“Let’s go then”, I said as she drove off.

——————————————————————

Khadijat narrates
I couldn’t believe my dream would soon become a reality. Hard work and determination really pays, I thought.

I flash back to yesterday remembering how I’ve acted on the messages sent by Manual and Auto. I had asked Auto to track the police to the police station where they carried Ele to while I went to Mokola myself to meet Lia but after she told me about Ele’s message, I had to change plans.

After getting to her house and settling issues with her with her parents, I convinced her to sleep. As soon as she slept off, I took her phone to send a messages but I couldn’t remember her password. I had to change the sim to my phone where I sent the most heart broken message to my Ele. I didn’t want to hurt my Ele but it was a sacrifice I had to make for the greater good.

We got to my house in no time and my Ele couldn’t help but marvel over the novelty of my house. I had to urge him to come in since time wasn’t on our side. As we for in, wonders shown all over my Ele’s face like he’s just seen heaven. I urged him to go and freshen up which he did right away.

I got the new cloths I bought for my Ele which he went to change inside the room. After coming out he looked more handsome than ever in the blue polo and and velvet chino with a timberland to match.

“Wow Ele!, you’re a sight to behold, dark beauty! So handsome”, I said in excitement as I ran to hug him. It felt like I had been electrocuted the moment I hugged him, it was so divine. I proceeded to kiss him and oh the kiss was kiss of Paradise. Ele was too shocked too do anything but later push me off him as i came to my senses.

“What’s wrong with you Dija?, what we re doing is wrong please”, Ele protested.

“Ele, I have something to tell you”, I said face down. As Ele were about to reply, four mask men came in and said nobody should move.

“That’s him, kill him!”, one of them said.

“Please……. wh…..y do you wa….n…..t to kill me?, who sent you please”, Ele asked scared out of his wits.

“Queency said to give you this message, ‘i love with passion and I hate with passion’ “, one of them replied as two of them attempted to stab Ele but I blocked it by lying ontop of Ele as the knives stuck into my back.

As they attempted to stab me again, car horn was heard outside making the mask men withdraw. As soon as they left, Ele came to my aid by trying to stop the bl0*d from flowing but there was little he could do. Just then, dad and mum entered and met Ele hands in bl0*d. Daddy rushed at Ele and landed blows on him before calling the police. My vision became blur as I drifted into the world of unconsciousness.

Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2016

Episode 14
Dija D Devil Diva

Lia narrates
I was woken up to the constant ringing of my phone. I had to get up reluctantly to pick it up. I checked to see the caller and was surprised to see MUMMY ELE CALLING , I was so surprised because she has never called since she collected my number, I knew something was definitely amiss. I looked at my wristwatch on the side stool and discovered it was almost 11am. Ooooppsss!, I had overslept. Without much ado, I picked up the call.

Me: Hello ma, good morning ma, greeted respectfully

Mummy Ele: Morning my daughter, how are you?, sounds like you’re just waking up.

Me: I’m fine ma, yes ma, I just woke up guess my voice says it all, I said enthusiastically.
Mummy Ele: Have you seen or heard from my son since yesterday?

Me: No ma

Mummy Ele: he didn’t come home yesterday. Dija said he stayed he stayed over at your place when called her yesterday night but neither her number nor my son’s number has gone through since 5am this morning when I started trying it. I’m deeply worried.

Me: I’m sorry ma, I’ll try to call his number then contact you if I get any from or about him.
Mummy Ele: Thank you so much my daughter, may God bless you.
Me: Amen!, its nothing ma.

Mummy Ele: bye for now my daughter, take care of yourself, maybe I’ll give my son to you, will you marry him despite his big head she said laughing for the first time since the conversation began.
Me: hahahaaa mum…m..y
Mummy Ele: By for now my daughter.

Me: bye ma
And she hung up the call. Almost immediately I heard my mom voice banging on my door, asking me to open. I obliged as mom rushed in to jack my night gown.

“How on earth did you get involved in a murder’s case?, what did you do yesterday night?”, my mom ask shedding tears. Some police men are here to take you away, so change up. I stood still without moving still yet to recover from the shock.
“Be fast”, my mom screamed in tears which I obeyed as I changed from my pyjamas to a short blue gown before following my mum out.

We got to the parlour to see daddy in hot argument with the police men who were waiting outside.

“You still haven’t told us why you’re taking her away, why would you from nowhere to accuse my daughter of an unknown crime?”, my dad was taking to no officer in particular.
They didn’t seem to have time for his nagging as they walked me into their waiting van. My dad and mum insisted to come with me as they both hopped into the van with me as it zoomed off.

———————————————————-
Ele narrates
I was thrown into another kind of cell different from the one i slept last night about five hours now. A bigger smaller cell but I was how the only prisoner there and I couldn’t fathom why.

I was so surprised to find out Dija was a minister’s daughter and I entered a minister’s house. Everything felt like a dream, everything that has happened in less than 24 hours, from Queency’s hugging a guy to my birthday party being ruined, to being put in the police net back to back. God if only I could escape this kasala.

My mind flashed back to the kiss and hug Dija gave me, how she took the hit for me, all the other help she has rendered that has gone unnoticed by me. I then realised how much I’ve been treating her like a recluse. Dija definitely had a thing for me or she could be doing it for friendship purpose. Dunno what think. I just pray she survive because that’s the only way I could survive. Its a known fact the dead cannot talk. I began to sing flavor’s song, SPECIAL ONE out loud. Who cares? Since I’m all alone here.

They can say what they wanna say
They can do what they wanna do
What we share is supernatural
And its real

In fact its been written from the start,
That you and I would never part
What we share is supernatural
And its true

When you call my name
Ill be there with you
I’ll be your helping hands
I’ll never let you down

Come rain, come sun
My love will still remain
Because I’ve found the special one
Oh yes I’ve found the special one
Its you

The song made my thought drifted to one of the assassin’s message purportedly from Queency, I LOVE WITH PASSION AND I HATE WITH PASSION. I couldn’t still remember anything I did aside walking out on her and her misconception of th scenario where she saw Dija and I. Oluwa will take control, I prayed hopefully.

Just then, a scream of my name jolted me out of my reverie. I didn’t notice I was being called up by two of officers because I had drifted deep into the world of soliloquies.

“You nah dey hear word again, nah small remain, I for don nack you this condo for head, see him big head , nothing dey there, no wonder dem dey accuse you for murder, you better wise up”, a handsome average height police officer vomited his frustration on me as I kept mute.

“Wetin you still dey do for ground abi you dey enjoy this place?, get up and follow me now”, the handsome police officer ordered as I followed him and his colleague to the counter.

On getting to the counter, I met Queency behind the counter too to my greatest surprise. She wanted to say something but i wouldn’t hear any of it as I boned my face like someone who was high on ROM overdose. I looked up and saw Queency’s parent along with mine. We both bend our head down in shame.

“You’re free to go!, the real murders has been caught!, the D.P.O said while Queency and I looked distraught and confused as to what happened. Queency and I were giving our belongings as we left we our different parents who kept malice with each other as our mother’s wept.

I saw as Queency’s dad tried to start up a conversation but my daddy acted like he was seeing a statue. I wouldn’t blame him, which father would be happy with a culprit who attempted to murder his only begotten son.

Queency and i both signed some unnecessary documents, along with our parents before we left for our different home.
—————————————————————
Khadijat narrates
I was laughing out loud with Auto in the ICU ward. Our mission was complete. I couldn’t believe such things could work till I put it to practice. When I first suggested using the bl0*d of a pig, Auto, Manual and the rest of the team laughed at me. We successfully carried out the plan after much practice. All Manual did was stab the place I had the nylon of pig’s bl0*d strapped to my back several times and not only Ele but my parents who came unexpectedly were fooled. We already arranged with the police to take special care of Ele and frame some other hoodlums for the case.

I got the doctor to my side by threatening to reveal some illegal abortion case which he did leading to death of victims of which almost no one was aware of. I had ordered him not to allow anyone see me for at least a week to make our little show more convincing.

“Who am I?” I asked standing up arms akimbo.

“Dija D Devil Diva”, Manual and Auto replied with smiles beaming all over their faces.

“Who am i?”, I asked once again in a high pitched voice.

“Dija D Devil Diva”, they chorused in simultaneously.

Satisfied with my deserved praise, “how’s Ledan”, I proceeded to ask about Ele’s dad.

“I’m sorry I forgot to tell you but something came up, we found a boy almost half dead, he said his name was Duno, he delivered a poison called Arsenic to Ledan while Ledan attempted to kill him but didn’t succeed because he thought Duno would not survive the stabbing”, Auto explained.

“What the Hades?”, I remarked in immense anger, “you knew of such an important issue all this while but didn’t tell me”, I said looking at both who were both face down.

“We are sorry ma”, they both said simultaneously.

“Sorry won’t solve the issue, must I dictate everything for you?”, you guys should try to use your brains for once”, I remarked angrily while they both stayed silent.

“Lia and her family is in danger!, I won’t kill my besty for a guy, I want her to be alive to see how I’ll take what rightfully belongs to me, that’s true victory”, I said.

“Yes ma’am”, they replied.

“Here’s what you will do!”, I said as they they came closer to take the instruction.

“Wow!, what a stupendous idea ma’am”, you’re so full of surprises, education is not the true test of knowledge, you’re a true novelty, a rarity indeed”, Auto said on reaction to my novel idea.

“Enough of the praises, hurry up and save Lia and her family please”, I ordered as they left in haste.

—————————————————————
Ledan narrates
I waited for Akande house girl to meet me at the planned location an uncompleted building close to the place I had met deceased Duno days ago.

She was a brown skinned 19 years old girl who was a beauty to behold. She had come to work for the Akande late last year in order to make enough money to further her education. I had a hard time convincing her so i had to hold her bro hostage who was her only surviving family member before she could succumb to my biddings. I sighted Rhoda from afar, in no time she got to where I was.

“Good evening sir, please is my brother okay?”, she asked in a concerned voice coupled with a worried look.

“He will be alright as long as you do as you’re told, either your bro die or they die”, I replied her threateningly.

“I’ve done what you asked me Sir, I’ve poisoned their food, please don’t hurt my brother, he’s all I got, you can hurt me instead”, she replies pleadingly.

I figured out it was time to carry the next part of my plan, something I had fantasized about for a while.

“Hope no one knows of this thing you’re doing?”, I asked in a commanding tone.

“No sir, I swear to God, only you and i know”, Rhoda replied.

“Come here Rhoda”, I requested as she naively came closer. I dragged her roughly to a corner of the room in the uncompleted building, pushed her to the floor, and had forceful canal knowledge of her as she pleaded and struggled to no avail since she was no match for me in strength. After I had satisfied my lustful pleasure I gave her Rohypnol so she would forget everything that happened.

———————————————————————-
Lia narrates
Mom served us the food Rhoda had cook in the morning after she had warmed it. We sat down around the dining table staring at our food each of us unable to look at each others eyes.

“Let’s eat!”, dad finally broke the silence for the first time since we left the station this morning.

[url=360naijakab.tk] CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OF OUR STORY [/url]..........15

1 Like

Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2016
TBC
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
TCB,,,...
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2016

Episode 15
Friendship is another word for love!

Lia narrates
We were about to eat when five masked men burst into our dining room aiming guns at us. We parents and I stated at each other in utter confusion and fear.

“Get down”, one of the mask men ordered as we still stood still in confusion.

“Are you deaf?, get down or I’ll blow your brains off!”, the mask man who had earlier spoken barked out again. Without much ado, we dropped to our knees visibly shaken as our eyes pleaded for our lives.

They proceeded to the parlour and carted away our electronics while disorganising the house as I urinated on my panties out of fear. They turned the dining tables and chairs upside down before leaving while pointing guns at us. Everything happened like a dream. That I was alive with my family was a miracle or that I wasn’t raped was something I was grateful to Allah for.

About 20 minutes later the house was full with dozens of neighbours who had heard the gunshots were around along with the police who kept on asking annoying questions. One of the police got me so angry when he asked if I had not purposely brought the robbers in to buttress my innocence in the previous murder case. Another police man asked me if i knew how the thieves passed through the dogs without them barking. He was right in a way because it was surprising our two trained dogs didn’t bark which is quite since they do bark even if a rat pass by talk less of humans. My daddy had got angry and ask him to go back to Police Academy.

7:38 am Akande’s house

“Daddy! mummy! come out and see, the dogs are dead”, I cried out.

“My daughter, kilode phaa?, what is it omo mi?”, mother rushed out together with my dad.

“Ricky and Rocky is dead dad, they are dead”, I disclosed to them sobbing. Their mood also turned sour instantly since Ricky and Rocky were nice dogs and great companions but now they were gone to soon.

“Wait! What’s that?”, dad asked no one in particular as he got closer to Rocky, one of the dogs. “Is this not bl0*d?”, dad asked again.

“Yes, it is dad!”, I replied still sobbing and surprised at the same time since I’ve not seen the bl0*d earlier.

“What did you give them to eat?”, my dad asked.

“The rice we were to eat in the afternoon”, I replied getting scared as I thought we were all having the same thoughts but hid it in our minds.
+++++++++++++++++
In less than 30 minutes, a Vet Doctor we had called came to exam the dogs’ corpses.

“The dogs were poisoned”, he said after checking up the dogs.

“Poison?”, my parents and I exclaimed simultaneously as what we all had in mind was now reality.

“Suhanalah!, so you
mean the rice was poisoned?”, my dad asked the Vet Doctor.

“Yes Sir, it was poisoned with one of the most dangerous poison in the world known as Arsenic”, the Vet Doctor explained, “The poison was highly concentrated in the rice”, he added as we all stared onto space overwhelmed by the spur of the moment.

We all went back inside after the Vet Doc and the police men left unable to talk to each other. Though the police left two of their men to guard the house after the Dija’s dad, Minister’s order to do so. We were all hungry but could not eat as per instructions from the police men and Vet Doc not to eat anything at home for now. I couldn’t sleep alone either as I followed my dad and mum to sleep there. Mum and dad were also visibly afraid, even the police men outside couldn’t keep our fears away, but there was nothing we could do but keep on depending on Allah who saved a family of three today.

I thought about all that has happened both yesterday and today, it started from Bode’s mysterious appearance, Ele’s arrest, someone framing me for murder, attempt to poison my family by Rhoda, the armed robbers who attacked us. All this was certainly not a coincidence. For Rhoda to have the effrontery to attempt to poison us despite all we had done for her, it must mean the enemy is close. There’s a popular saying that “without an enemy from within, no enemy from without can succeed”. To me, the enemy has eaten more than he or she can chew. The enemy will meet his or her waterloo soon Insha Allah. In the midst of my distant thoughts, I drifted into a sound sleep lying in the middle of our parents.

———————————————————————-
Imabong narrates
I was walking to meet my husband in the living room as my thoughts traveled wide, my mind hasn’t been at rest these days. Are this things happening recently the symptoms of the bad days coming or not?. No one seems to care about he answer. My husband has showed a nonchalant attitude towards the issues and he has warned me seriously against telling anyone even our son Ele. Though pastor keeps encouraging me but I’m still scared for my son, only mothers would understand me well enough.

“Good afternoon Sir”, I greeted my husband who was laughing as something he was reading in the news paper was amusing.

“I.D, afternoon, this one you came to see me in the parlour this afternoon, hope there is not problem o or have God gone on strike?”, he asked sarcastically.

“Don’t say that kind of thing against God my dear, in order to avoid God’s wrath”, I cautioned my husband.

“You’re so funny, I’m better that most people who go to church only because its a ritual but do the opposite of what they hear, even pastors now do not practice what they preach, if God wants to punish us on the judgement days, you fake Christians will stay inside the fire while we Tradochristains will stay around the fire because we’re far better than you frauds”, my hubby mockingly disclaim the Christians.

“May God forgive you and have mercy on you”, I prayed as my naive husband laughed hysterically.

“Anyway I came for something very important dear”, I quickly said interrupting his laughter.

“Yes, I guess so, what’s it I.D?”, my husband ask quickly switching to a serious mood to my satisfaction.

“Its about our son Ele”, I revealed a I watched his expression.

“Yes, what about him?”, I asked, me curiously to my satisfaction.

“Today is March 27, 2019”, I replied.

“What’s wrong with it”, he asked to my annoyance.

“How can you forget something so important, in a year’s time, the first bad day grandma predicted will occur”, I reminded him getting angered.

“So what do you want me to do?, why can’t you wait for that day to come huh?”, he asked fuming in anger.

“You mean we should wait for something dangerous to happen to our son before without doing something about it?, I asked in complimentary anger , “what’s the danger in seeking spiritual solutions since the problem itself is spiritual? What’s the big deal in informing Ele after all he isn’t a kid anymore, haven’t you the recent happenings around him?, why are you so nonchalant about this issue?”, I tried to talk sense into my hubby’s head.

“Woman!, are you shouting on me now?,” he asked getting close to me, “are you the only one that cares about Ele?, what’s the problem with you women self?, a possessed woman uttered strange things and you’re taking it far, I just hope you haven’t start meeting people and uttering rubbish or else you will have yourself to blame*, he said vomiting every harsh word he could from his mouth before walking out of the living room as I stared at his retreating figure in extreme despair.[/b]

I flashed back to the time before Ledan married me, he had been posted to serve in my Akwa Ibom, where he lived close to us seen me then. I had ignored him several times but as the desperate and smart young guy my husband was, he became friends with my father by regularly washing his car and cleaning his shoes whole bringing palm wine and collar for my dad at night. My father loved him so dearly that he couldn’t do without having him around when he’s at home. One thing led to another and I had to leave my rich and handsome suitors who came for me for a young cops member with a legion marks. My husband was the perfect gentle man then, he would sweep my compounds, provide for my siblings every needs, and even wash my undies.

Back to the present, by husband has become an Adolf Hitler in every sense of the man. I never knew the manner of man he was then. I’ll do all my possible best to protect my Ele. God so help me.

————————————————————
Khadijat narrates
I was thinking so hard of what to do. Having being released from the hospital about a week ago, I thought everything was almost settled until dad called me one afternoon and told me I was grounded for a month. The reason was because he had found out about all my misdemeanors after ordering a secret investigation, being my daddy, he had silently close the case in order not to affect his bid to become the State’s Governor next year. My phone was seized from me while I was locked in my room with guards all over the house as I was told to reflect on my self.

I hadn’t had contact with Ele nor my boys for a week now. I had to do something fast before Lia gets to meet with Ele. Then I thought of a plan. I waited till the maid came to serve breakfast. I convince her to help me distract the guards as I will pay her triple her salary for the next three months. She reluctantly accepted.

Our maid called the guards together and told them oga had sent them a special meal, they all gathered in the living room to collect their token while I used that opportunity to escape, thankfully the gateman wasn’t at the gate as I opened the gate and walked down the street before stopping a motorcycle on the road.

I arrived Ele’s house but couldn’t go in. I tipped the gateman who was my partner in crime #2000 as he went in to get Ele for me. Ele came out in no time. He appeared relieved to see me as he hugged me so tight.

“Ouch, do you want to kill me?”, I asked feigning pains.

“I’m sorry Dija , I almost forgot you got stabbed dear”, he said with a seemingly pleading face.

“Its alright, we don’t have much time, lets get a cab to Makoni restaurant in Ologuneru”, I said as Ele looked at me in confusion.

“Why?, what for?”, he asked back to back questions in confusion.

“Pleaseeeeeeee nah, let’s get there first”, i pleaded like a desperado.

“Okay, if you say so”, he finally succumbed to my pleas as we stopped a taxi as we zoomed of to our destination.
++++++++++++++++
20 minutes later

We sat down looking at ourselves eating gently and slowly without saying anything to each other.

“Ele!”, I called out finally breaking the silence.

“Yes”, he answered expectantly

“From the first day I saw you in the exam hall, I fell at first sight, that you didn’t have eyes for me hurt so bad, that you went for my friend who was so harsh to you hurt more, that you eventually started dating her hurt the most, but I decided to hold my feelings in in other to prevent many troubles, and I vowed I’ll do everything to make you happy to protect you, but I can no longer hold it in, I love you Ele, I love you with so so so so much with a passion stronger than any feeling ever existed, I love you without reserve, my love for you is beyond even any supernatural imaginations, yea, that’s how much I love you, beyond words expression, and that’s why I want you to be my lover, Ele will you be my lover?”, I said kneeling down in the middle of Makoni restaurant to everyone’s surprise including myself since I haven’t kneeled to anyone before not even my parents.

Ele stood up in extreme shock. I was so sure he was flabbergasted by my action but, I’ve gone so low before now just to get him, so this one was nothing to me.

“Yes.. Yes…yes..yes”, the small crowd in the restaurant chorus for Ele to accept as some others did the Nigerian thing by taken shots like paparazzis.

“Man, I wish I was as lucky as you when I was younger”, a middle aged man told Ele patting him his back.

“Yes.. I’ll be your lover…yes yes”, my new boyfriend said while hugging me simultaneously in an almost teary voice as the small audience around us clapped and took shots.

You’re the treasure that I seek
You were close to and I did not know,
The love that I seek for many years was right beside me but I could not see….

My Ele was singing in his characteristic manner as he walked me out of the restaurant.

“My sunshine”, I called my Ele

“Nkemo”, Ele called me making me blush, “what do we tell Lia?”, Ele asked in a worried tone as I frowned which he understood and quickly dropped the topic. Ele was right though, i haven’t thought of what what tell Lia, but i know ill find something to say. All I needed to do now was enjoy this glorious moment in my life history with my sunshine.
+++++++++++++++++
I got home 2 hours later after Ele accepted me. I decided to walk straight into my house because the worst my dad could do was to scold me. I walked into the parlour to see my daddy pacing around why the guards were bent face down.

“where are you coming from? What’s this?, why are you bent on disgracing me?”, my dad asked pointing to his phone showing me a video of me on YouTube asking Ele out.

“I was acting a movie dad”, my chat brain quickly came to the rescue.

“Really?, why didn’t you tell me before?”, my dad asked, “this will be good for my election next year if you become a movie child star”, he quickly added smiling. Of course he would, he always cared about his own self alone. I’ll make sure I do everything in my powers to make sure he loose the election next year, I thought to myself.

“I wanted to tell you but you turned deaf ears to whatever I wanted to say”, I explained.

“You’re now free my dear daughter, you’re no longer grounded, make sure you do well in the movie and make dad proud.

+++++++++++++++++

In the evening of that same day, I got a message from Lia asking to meet in a store outside my house. I got prepared and went immediately to the supposed store.

“Good evening besty”, Lia greeted

“Evening dear, how have you been?”. I cordially replied.

“I’ve been good compared to you who got injured while trying to save Ele and was also grounded for two weeks”, Li’s revealed as I gave a fake blush, “Ele told me of you guys this afternoon when he we sent me a break up message”, she quickly added without allowing me reply.

“I’m sorry besty, I has feelings for Ele from day one but I kept it to myself knowing you also liked him him but I couldn’t hold it in any longer”, I tried to explain to Lia sobbing.

“I understand besty but I won’t give up on Ele neither will I give up on you”, she said confidently stunning me with her words. I must confess I was a little shaking.

“But why would you still want to be my best friend after all I’ve done to you?”, I asked her expertly avoiding bringing up Ele again.

“Because friendship is the same as love, in fact friendship is another word for love, just as true love is scarce, true friendship is also scarce, but I have a true friend in you”, Lia explained bringing tears to my eyes as i gave her a sincere hug. She was just too perfect and angelic, the more reason why I loathe her so.

—————————————————————
Ele narrates
I was sitting in our parlour watching a Korean movie with Franco when a message came in. It reads;
I AM NOW FREE FROM YOU
BUT NOT REALLY FREE
BECAUSE MY MEMORIES OF US SUFFOCATES ME,
I TRY TO FLASH THOSE MEMORIES AWAY BUT THEY STILL DASH BACK INTO MY HEAD,
NO MATTER WHAT, I WILL KEEP ON LOVING YOU TILL I CEASE TO BREATHE
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU.

MUCH LOVE FROM QUEENCY TO ELE.

I wept but it was to late to mend. How I wish I had at least given her a listening ear.

I so much appreciate all those who been commenting regularly and the ghost readers, may God bless you as you learn lot of lessons from this story.

drop your comment to show some love for this story

Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by Naijacardcom: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
hope you are enjoying this?
Re: S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 by mariamferanmi(f): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nice story keep it up cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / Adichie Condems Buhari's Govt In Blistering New York Times Op-ed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 381
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.