Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo (22683 Views)

Arewa Youths Should Be Put In Chains And Flogged Very Hard - Femi Fani-kayode / Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Dom2020: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2016
who made things to be so hard? is it not u and ur Co travelers
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Evalily(f): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2016
As if we don't know already? pls tell me something else.....
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Sirmuel1(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2016
If VP dey complain, then who am I?

Abeg I wan comot for this country grin
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by iswallker(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2016
According to him, “Let our non-Muslim brothers and sisters avoid these sensitive issues and make them no go areas, to allow peace reign in Nigeria”.

the issues are so sensitive that it makes you murder people....

people hiding behind religion to commit atrocities since the beginning of time....
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by olaasiwaju: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2016
May Allah subhanahu wa Ta' ala solvable all our issues, let keep praying everything its possible by Allah graces.
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by GreatYinkus(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2016
A leader once told me this "Don't tell me what you want to do, but show me". Our fatherland will one day be a land flowing with milk and honey. I have that assurance...
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by LONIC: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2016
greenpasture:

And what are you doing about it? Do you switch off your lights when not in use, do you buy Nigerian? Are you plugging wastage in your own expenses, printing double sided? Are you helping others stay positive or setting up informal skill bartering structures?

There is a spirit in every nation that has overcome difficulty. It always starts by first personalizing, then owning and finally dominating the problem. Germany and Japan at the end of the world War? Ethiopia after its long war and even Rwanda after its civil war.

No one has a right to a good life. It has to be made. If the generation before you messed things up, fix it within your domain. Problems don't listen to complaints, they only respond to positive action.

Take control and stop being a victim.
pls, what is guy saying in essence.. koz it's seemingly unfathomable to me
perhaps a more succinct expression of your view will do better

1 Like

Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2016
iamblisz:
Yes! ThingYes! Things are very hard in the country. Our
government meant very well for Nigerians, this is
not to punish people. It is because things have
gone bad in the past,
” he said.

Even osinbande dey blame too, this people will never learn
I am surprised at Oshinbajo oooooo see people wey say make we vote for them that they are coming to[b] make things right[/b] still complaining. What is the hope of Nigerians then?
Meanwhile let's VB not be fooled these people has millions of $ stashed somewhere.
Country hard no reach their side or family side ooooo
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2016
greenpasture:

And what are you doing about it? Do you switch off your lights when not in use, do you buy Nigerian? Are you plugging wastage in your own expenses, printing double sided? Are you helping others stay positive or setting up informal skill bartering structures?

There is a spirit in every nation that has overcome difficulty. It always starts by first personalizing, then owning and finally dominating the problem. Germany and Japan at the end of the world War? Ethiopia after its long war and even Rwanda after its civil war.

No one has a right to a good life. It has to be made. If the generation before you messed things up, fix it within your domain. Problems don't listen to complaints, they only respond to positive action.

Take control and stop being a victim.

Not playing victim, I'm just stating the obvious economic hardship the general populace is facing. The economy is retrogressive, living conditions are not palatable and the government is partly to be blamed.
Obviously doing my part by raising pertinent questions and being patriotic in areas that my little contribution is required to forward the cause of development.
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Jakama90(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2016
Go Sidon for kitchen Mr Vice... U no mean any well for us. ur regime get two name: worst and barest.. U and your Bubu master na big scam to nija.
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by thugthang(m): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2016
As if u voted for them!
uselessgoat:
undecided 2019 is almost here. We will replace u guys if things doesn't get better
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2016
truthbastille:

Not playing victim, I'm just stating the obvious economic hardship the general populace is facing. The economy is retrogressive, living conditions are not palatable and the government is partly to be blamed.
Obviously doing my part by raising pertinent questions and being patriotic in areas that my little contribution is required to forward the cause of development.

OK.
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2016
Yes! ThingYes! Things are very hard in the country. Our
government meant very well for Nigerians, this is
not to punish people. It is because things have
gone bad in the past,” IF CARRY 1 THOUSANd naira to market nw.. he just like u carry 100naira to by recharge card.. everytin is fucking expensive....
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2016
what is the way forward my people!!!
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by cutekhalifa(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2016
We should bear and have patience because it is bull-hari, but during jonathan's administration u guys where spiting out fire and brimstones

May thunder fire any idiot that will say bull-hari is not clueless

1 Like

Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by mousco(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Country is hard n one idiot is in possession of 20million naira cash in bauchi for Ramadam and foolish Amachi is supporting northerners not 2 build maritime Universirty

APC corrupt pass PDP
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by LONIC: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2016
duality:
Not interested... We need this government out.. They shouldn't bullshit us with stolen money stories.

On that last line, sorry but the fact is, Islam is not a religion of peace.
oh, so disheartening... u seem literate buh I can see u lack d features of literacy.
to start with.. what do you call a fact?
u jst goofed bro... u jst nt reasonable
to come to a public platform like this nd call your baseless claim, a fact
nw I can see why Nigeria may neva progress
religious bigots like you should be exiled to Antarctica, as you create nothing but nuisance to our society by your wack and weak intelligent quotient.
nw tell me that peaceful religion of yours, that supports your unhealthy claim.
I'm beginning to waste my words on u sef... nd of which, you don't worth it.
I can't see you doing any good with this ur Ill mindset boy!... only u can descry a peaceful religion.. hmm..
anyway.. can't really question ur rationality.. d economy of dis land might have been eating up your thinking ability. wu knows?
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by LONIC: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2016
urh... aswr Dis duality abi wetin im call himself jst piss me off ni sha..
I jst wish I can chat up with Dis dude nd school him a lil.. buh I doubt if his level of reasoning will be enof for him to grasp my words...
Shit! don't knw pple lyk u still exist in this 21st century.
A pitiable dismal!
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by venus080(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2016
nerodenero:
Is it also a "NO GO AREA" for a non-Muslim to ask a supposed Muslim not to perform his ablution in front of her shop and the resultant response was death for the non-Muslim? How can peace reign like that?
. my thoughts exactly.Only goes to show how tolerant or otherwise the adherents are. Even from the tone of his speech,one could tell he'd probably react the same way if he had a chance.
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2016
Yes tins are hard cos they got no clue or idea to run a govt let alne an economy,buhari nd his vice ar so daft,dey dnt knw wat govt is all abt nd to mke matas worse dey brought one olodoh mumu nd inexperiencd kemi adeosun dat dosnt knw anytn to bcm d minister of finance,a woman dat shud hav bin givin appointmnt in her state as d accountant in her local govt office.APC is a scam.they shud stp decievin us
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by smtx(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2016
amakenny:
Bear with you for how long?

You met about 5000MW of electricity, but now have about 0 MW.

You met a cup of rice at about N50 but it now sells for N120.

You met peace in the Nigerdelta and Igboland, but now blood flows in those areas.

You promised us to make One Naira equal to one Dollar when you met One Dollar equivalent to about N170, but now it is about N375 to One Dollar.

It is because things have gone bad in the past so the masses must suffer? The people who stole the money as claimed ain't suffering, but the masses are suffering severely for what they know nothing about.
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by LONIC: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Whr is the correlation Biko? smtx
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by jordinsparkles(f): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2016
Pardon me, this man is a fool.
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by onunwa21(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
tongue

Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by danxzy: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
this is why i hate nigeria politicains,
during campaign buhari promise us many thing (24hrs light, 1.000.000 job for the youths, fighting of corruption, 45naira per liter of petrol.)
but now where are thos things? all he knw is travelling from one country to the other yes he is fighting corruption in his way but its effecting nigerians badly.

PLS PMB DO SOMETHING BETTER FOR YOUR COUNTRY
MANY SOULS HAS GONE IN YOUR 1YEAR ADMINISTRATION
NIGER DELTA IS FIGHTING FOR THEY RIGHT IN MY OWN UNDERSTANDING
BIAFRAN IS FIGHTING FOR THEY RIGHT TOO CUX THIS COUNTRY IS NOT SERVING ANY BODY BETTER
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Rossikk(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
girl4rmspace:
Indeed things are hard, but thank God am immune to hard times
I'm, not "am".
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Rossikk(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nigerians seem blissfully unaware that oil prices have crashed. Around 90% of govt revenue comes from oil. Of course the economy would suffer. I don't see how any of this is President Buhari's fault. Blame Jonathan for failure to diversify the economy sufficiently to avoid this situation.
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by kraftykc(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
The VP spoke well, what remains I'd for he and his government to ACT well.

Meanwhile...."In his remarks, the National President of MULAN, Dr Kamal Dawud maintained that to ensure peaceful coexistence in the country, non-Muslim brothers and sisters must understand that Islam is a peaceful religion with some sensitive issues." WTF... How does this make any sense to supposedly "learned" lawyers? Do they know what the Constitution says about speech, crime, punishment etc? Why not speak against mob actions based on fictional charges, even if the charges are real there is the Sharia code, Penal code, and the bloody Constitution.

Why can't lawyers advocate for the LAW for Chessake??
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by themanderon: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
nerodenero:
Is it also a "NO GO AREA" for a non-Muslim to ask a supposed Muslim not to perform his ablution in front of her shop and in the case of the Pastor's wife, the resultant response from the aboki was death for her ? How can peace reign like that?

In fact I am baffled at the way some of these people reason, even the educated ones amongst them like that Muric professor that seems to always see things from one perspective.
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by anaton(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Veepee Na today day break for you.Na now you know say things hard.Welludone you hear.Mcheww!
Re: Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Islam are religion, I doubt that very much seeing that it operates like a cult which it rightly is. That is why it has sensitive issues that are no go areas....peaceful religions don't need to put the word "peace" in their names.
We know them by their conducts to be peaceful or not and Islam isn't even a religion not to talk of a peaceful one.
Mtcheeeeew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF / RCCG Apologises To Fashola, Ministry Over Petition On Ife-Ifewara Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.