Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m (1484 Views)

See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / The Best Car Interior You’ve Ever Seen… / Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by TeeFlii: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please I need ur suggestions. I have 5.5m to buy a car and it doesn't seem to be enough to buy a 'big' ride. I want new or clean tokumbo that isn't less than 200hp, preferably a v6.
Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by eleko1: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Buy 1970 IJapa lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by tempex88(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Come an take 2011 C300 tokunbo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by Readonee35L(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Is the new trend of trolling .
Opening a topic asking for car to by with a certain amount.
If you know what a v6 is and you have a taste of not less than 200hp. Then you dont need anybody to tell you what to buy.

The other day it's a girl with 7million looking for car to buy. That topic has over 7pages right now still the girl no buy anything . Not even 99camry .

A guy was talking about buying a charger . I gave him many inputs but due to his trolling trend he fled after my reply because most of my talks felt like gibberish lolll

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by inze(m): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Readonee35L:
If you know what a v6 is and you have a taste of not less than 200hp. Then you dont need anybody to tell you what to buy.

The other day it's a girl with 7million looking for car to buy. That topic has over 7pages right now still the girl no buy anything . Not even 99camry .

A guy was talking about buying a charger . I gave him many inputs but due to his trolling trend he fled after my reply because most of my talks felt like gibberish lolll

grin kkikkkikkkkikiki

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by Readonee35L(m): 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
inze:

grin kkikkkikkkkikiki
It's the truth bro.
If some people dn thy idle like this , Na to they day dream all around the forum
Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Readonee35L:

I looked at the Do of the girl that wanted to buy the 7 Million Naira car, and gave up! But I just commented in case any serious person somewhere is googling the info online.
Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by galaxy15(m): 1:21am On Jun 17, 2016
TeeFlii:
Please I need ur suggestions. I have 5.5m to buy a car and it doesn't seem to be enough to buy a 'big' ride. I want new or clean tokumbo that isn't less than 200hp, preferably a v6.
just get a brand new Inosun car with that
Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by ogawisdom(m): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2016
Readonee35L:

Lol most of these ppl might even still b under their parent's roof n eating thank ma yet calling millions any hw grin na packaging

@ Op since u r a biggie then go for toks 2013 or 2014 range Rover sport, it's a premium SUV for ppl like u cool

Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by Readonee35L(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
ogawisdom:

Lol most of these ppl might even still b under their parent's roof n eating thank ma yet calling millions any hw grin na packaging

@ Op since u r a biggie then go for toks 2013 or 2014 range Rover sport, it's a premium SUV for ppl like u cool
Haha haha
Ogawisdom
Dn kill me .loll
Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by carspotng: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
FORD EDGE, RX LEXUS
Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by Kashif(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Readonee35L:

Your head dey there!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by Barbenils(f): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
TeeFlii:

This Benz C300 2013 is going for 5.2 million ,Lagos,clean tokunbo never been registered

Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by aaidel(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Barbenils:

This Benz C300 2013 is going for 5.2 million ,Lagos,clean tokunbo never been registered

bro thats not a 2013 C300

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by Barbenils(f): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
aaidel:

bro thats not a 2013 C300

So it's a what sis
Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by leuelliot(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
more like a 2009 model with LED
Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by tsiriman(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Barbenils:

This can never ever be a 2013. The interior/dash, headlights of a 2012, 2013 is different from what you posted.

The picture of what you posted is mostlikely a 2010 not even a 2011. The side mirrors are led but the tail lights are not and this is over priced for 5m.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by aaidel(m): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Barbenils:

So it's a what sis

prob 08 with changed bumpers sis

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by aaidel(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
tsiriman:

This can never ever be a 2013. The interior/dash, headlights of a 2012, 2013 is different from what you posted.

The picture of what you posted is mostlikely a 2010 not even a 2011. The side mirrors are led but the tail lights are not and this is over priced for 5m.

all these E car dealers get butthurt when you call them out the car is not even 2010 thats the new trick nigerian car dealers use change bumpers and lights and claim its a newer version
Re: What Is The Best Car I Can Get With 5.5m by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Barbenils:

shocked shocked shocked 2013 with such a bland dashboard, Must you emulate Inspired Autos

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma Issue Please Assit My People Camry/ Corolla 2005 / Abeg, See This Expensive Car Way Fuel Finish Inside ....... / My New Lagos Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.