Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled (62223 Views)

Two Unclad Ladies Protesting Against Donald Trump's Victory Arrested By Police / Unclad Photos Of Melania Trump Hit The Internet / Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by blacq2009(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
IamKollinx:
ROFL grin grin grin That's where he belongs
No. He'll have a home, I think.
Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by Thobiy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
DaniDani:
Na to find catapult shoot d idiot down sure pass
Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by laikas: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
fake news
Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by Btruth: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
.....trying to nick a laptop, but unfortunately for him, he was nicked out. grin
Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by MrAdroit(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
lie! dat man iz working on d rooftop nd nt a burglar
Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by MistadeRegal(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Stelvin101:
This thread is non of my business but please someone should help a brother with any Mtn cheap tariff. This Mtn tru talk wan kill me o. Any calls I make my credit dey fly like America B-52 bomber jet cry

Migrate to MTN Beta Talk.
Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by brightnelly(f): 12:35am On Jun 17, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by kettle84(m): 12:59am On Jun 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
cheesy
Are you sure he's a bugglar?

Looks like he's working on the roof grin grin

Besides, the structure looks like its under construction.
bloggers no go kill person.
Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by wiZbanky(m): 4:10am On Jun 17, 2016
these bloggers sha, always looking for traffic...how was he able to escape beating and climb up without being restricted. if they are interested in lynching him can't they stone him up there? besides that building looks more like under construction and the young chap is there doing the obvious - his job!
Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by vincentokereke: 5:29am On Jun 17, 2016
contactmorak:
In a video gone viral on South African social media, community members were seen heckling an unclad man they accuse of attempting to commit a house robbery.

The accused fled to a rooftop after he was stripped of his clothes and beaten. He basically let's "propeller" all hang out on the rooftop.

News24’s Jeff Wicks reports the man fled to the rooftop after community members – mostly students – attacked the man with sticks and golf clubs.

An eyewitness said the man was spotted during an attempted house burglary. He tried to make an escape by scaling a wall topped with razor wire.

Home owner Wayne Grundy said he had been in Pinetown when he heard about the drama playing out at the property that lets to students.

“From what I know this chap was accused of robbing a property next to mine. Apparently he was trying to nick a laptop.”

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/watch-nak3d-robber-stuck-on-rooftop-in.html
contactmorak:
In a video gone viral on South African social media, community members were seen heckling an unclad man they accuse of attempting to commit a house robbery.

The accused fled to a rooftop after he was stripped of his clothes and beaten. He basically let's "propeller" all hang out on the rooftop.

News24’s Jeff Wicks reports the man fled to the rooftop after community members – mostly students – attacked the man with sticks and golf clubs.

An eyewitness said the man was spotted during an attempted house burglary. He tried to make an escape by scaling a wall topped with razor wire.

Home owner Wayne Grundy said he had been in Pinetown when he heard about the drama playing out at the property that lets to students.

“From what I know this chap was accused of robbing a property next to mine. Apparently he was trying to nick a laptop.”

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/watch-nak3d-robber-stuck-on-rooftop-in.html
contactmorak:

lwkm, don't worry an invincible ladder will appear.
Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by SamOgasco(m): 6:40am On Jun 17, 2016
Bros you can lie oooooooo!!!
Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by Bebiem: 6:49am On Jun 17, 2016
He that has not committed arm robbery before cast the first stone... I have not ooo, stone it!! grin grin
Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by godunia(m): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2016
The man na lizard? How could he run to the top of the roof, Abi no Spiderman, this story get as e be
Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by goodvision12(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2016
Today is my birthday pls show me some love.
Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by grandstar(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2016
How person go use golf club on person.! angry sad sad
Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by thompson1510(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2016
Stelvin101:
This thread is non of my business but please someone should help a brother with any Mtn cheap tariff. This Mtn tru talk wan kill me o. Any calls I make my credit dey fly like America B-52 bomber jet cry
If its for calling, migrate to mtn xtrapro. Its a new tariff plan. Dial *401#...be advised, 5naira wl be deducted on your first call. And its 11kb/s afterwards. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by german89(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
EYAAAAA, CAN SOMEONE GET A RUBBER LADDER FOR HIM. MTCHEWWWW, DIS ECONOMY MA FEET MAKE PERSON MISBEHAVE I GO EVEN BLAME FOR THIS?
Re: Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled by Afritop(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
He will surely come down and meet them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) / Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.