Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) (4357 Views)

Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series / Glo Just Inflated Its Data Bundle! / GLO Just Gifted Me 1terrabyte Free Data! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
I migrated to glo infinto Yesterday night and i loaded 1500 naira credit, i was given 3000 naira bonus and 200 naira fnf bonus, so i made about 2 min call yesterday, just this morning i wanted to make call and the voice keep telling me i dont have sufficient credit, so i checked my bonus and to my surprised i meet notin, how can all my bonus be gone even with the fnf, so i chatted with the customer care online, and they keep telling me i made modification that i never did, alot of times they have send me messages that somethings are activated for me automatically, and i stop it, but the this guy keep telling me i changed to bumpa, which is impossible, first, there is no kobo on the main balance and a change of plan within a month cost 100 naira, so how is dat possible, not to talk of i never even attempt to change self, i love infinto, my phone was with me througout today, and he said i changed plan at 9:05am which i never did, now he said it irreversible that i cant get my bonus again, this is the most painful thing that ever happened to me, as a student you know what 3000 naira bonus mean when you dont have much, i have been sad since, pardon any error in the writeup, am really pained The screenshot of the chat is attached below

2 Shares

Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
more

Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
I believe this forum is for justice, Seun, Lalasticlala,honsule,dragnet, puskin pls show the world the injustice that was done to an humble me embarassed
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
chat

Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
I didnt read it. But I blame you for still using Glo.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
iyke926:
I didnt read it. But I blame you for still using Glo.
Bro their network is good in my area
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by ybalogs(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Too many complaints on glo network these days. I'm scared to load sef even though I've not been wronged except for the bad networks. Glo used to be my very best network but now, I really can't say that.

3 Likes

Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Atom57:
Bro their network is good in my area
Okay. Call NCC tomorrow morning with 622.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
ybalogs:
Too many complaints on glo network these days. I'm scared to load sef even though I've not been wronged except for the bad networks. Glo used to be my very best network but now, I really can't say that.
I use to say they are the best network even till yesterday but now... am really pained and i dont even know what to say
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
iyke926:

Okay. Call NCC tomorrow morning with 622.
Thanks bro, i will give it a try
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Kevosky: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Same thing happened to me. I had about 1600+ bonus before going to bed yesternight only to wake up this morning, tried making calling and I heard a voice saying "I do not have enough airtime to call the number, I chatted with the customer care agent this afternoon and she was saying rubbish telling me that I exhausted it, I asked if it was in dream land or real life asking if she meant exhausted or expired, she held her ground say it was exhausted, I just had to end the chat and lay low for the time being hoping to see others in the same shoe
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by warrenweste(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Atom57:

Which area are u in Ibadan? Cos glo network sucks here
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by sLentlover7778(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Buhari, must hear this...
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
warrenweste:

Which area are u in Ibadan? Cos glo network sucks here
Around Airport Area, there is a glo mast near my house
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Atom57:
You are welcome.
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by ybalogs(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Atom57:
I use to say they are the best network even till yesterday but now... am really pained and i dont even know what to say
I'm just glad I'm using you as an example and not myself. *winks*. But on a serious note, which network can we depend on in Nigeria Now?
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by warrenweste(m): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
Atom57:

Around Airport Area, there is a glo mast near my house

Oh glo mast no wonder... U can go to their office to complain when next u are in challenge or chat with another cc agent again ..
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
ybalogs:

I'm just glad I'm using you as an example and not myself. *winks*. But on a serious note, which network can we depend on in Nigeria Now?
It really painful bro, this is not their first time to wipe my money, but this is the most painful
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
warrenweste:

Oh glo mast no wonder... U can go to their office to complain when next u are in challenge or chat with another cc agent again ..
That place is far from me, with the new cost of transport i cant afford it
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
iyke926:

You are welcome.
Bro just pray this never happen to you
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Atom57:
Bro just pray this never happen to you
Reason why I love Etisalat. They always refund me on time whenever there is any wrong deduction from my main airtime or bonus smiley

1 Like

Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
iyke926:

Reasons why I love Etisalat. They always refund me on time whenever there is any wrong deduction from my main airtime or bonus smiley
All i just need now is refund, am very broke
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Boscojugunu(m): 12:26am On Jun 17, 2016
Same thing just happened to me
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 12:42am On Jun 17, 2016
Boscojugunu:
Same thing just happened to me
When and how? we really have to report this thing
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by ritababe(f): 5:54am On Jun 17, 2016
glo no dey try again at all my best network now is airtel for browsing only.
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by obaayo2: 6:04am On Jun 17, 2016
ritababe:

glo no dey try again at all my best network now is airtel for browsing only.
try etisalat
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Boscojugunu(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Atom57:
When and how? we really have to report this thing
I recharged 100 naira,called for 13minutes cos am on gbam xtra. To my surprise i burrowed 450 and all i could do is the same 13 minute. I called there customer care agent and she told me am on one useless package like that 200% bonus. In short am in pain. These people are so useless
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2016
Boscojugunu:
I recharged 100 naira,called for 13minutes cos am on gbam xtra. To my surprise i burrowed 450 and all i could do is the same 13 minute. I called there customer care agent and she told me am on one useless package like that 200% bonus. In short am in pain. These people are so useless
I don't know why they are changing plans for people
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Tcheck(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2016
my brother u are not alone o. my own is dat they keep migrating me from one package to another without my consent. I called (121) there customer care line and d lady said I should call triple 4. I did and dat one referred me back to 121. They keep tossing me around until I eventually gave up.
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2016
Tcheck:
my brother u are not alone o. my own is dat they keep migrating me from one package to another without my consent. I called (121) there customer care line and d lady said I should call triple 4. I did and dat one referred me back to 121. They keep tossing me around until I eventually gave up.
The most painful part is that, they never agree it from their side
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Boscojugunu(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2016
Glo and bad network be like Rice and Stew. I did a sub and the next day network disappeared like wili wili. My sub expired without use. Na so I pack the Glo sim for one corner.

Airtel own na im worse pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loading Of Mtn Recharge Card: Facts Needed On It / MTN Call Center Jos Closed Down By NLC / How I Got Glo 6GB For #1,500 - Works On All Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.