Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Touda Magnum S5 And Yun Os - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Touda Magnum S5 And Yun Os (1071 Views)

Samsung S5 And Samsung S6 Android 8.1 Walk Through Nd upgrading process. / If Your Using Samsung S5 And Ur Phone Is Rooted I Need Ur Help / Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touda Magnum S5 And Yun Os by Zafric(m): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Can anyone using the Tuoda magnum s5 or a yun os enabled phone please carefully explain the os to me
Re: Touda Magnum S5 And Yun Os by saintopus(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Zafric:
Can anyone using the Tuoda magnum s5 or a yun os enabled phone please carefully explain the os to me
I came to read comments
Re: Touda Magnum S5 And Yun Os by pat077: 12:06am On Jun 17, 2016
saintopus:
I came to read comments
same here
Re: Touda Magnum S5 And Yun Os by pat077: 12:07am On Jun 17, 2016
saintopus:
I came to read comments
same here
Re: Touda Magnum S5 And Yun Os by augster(m): 12:30am On Jun 17, 2016
YunOS is a linux distribution based on android open source project... It‘s basically android, would do everything a normal android os does... This is what i know and i might be wrong tho
Re: Touda Magnum S5 And Yun Os by oscillation55(m): 7:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Its android Os, I've not really had time to run down the phone but one of my sales reps uses one and no issue at all, I was surprised when one of my customer to be in Lagos said he's calling off the deal because it'd yun os. I assured him but he wouldn't like to experiment I had to let him be until he's convinced. I've had official visits by the company. The phone is awesome and a giant slayer.
If you wish to purchase @ a good price contact me through my signature.
Nationwide delivery to any location
Regards

Re: Touda Magnum S5 And Yun Os by Krystale: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2016
I think its not android but, has been made to work with android just like blackberry and so did. In other words, not part of the open handset alliance. Saw a nigga wrote some android apps wont work, on his boom j7 thread.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help My Tecno L7 Has Been Hard Bricked / Checkout 5 Best Flip Phones Of All Time In Nigeria / Airtel Pls Refund My Money Or My Data Im Tired Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.