Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

AIRTEL And Its Overbearing Fraud. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / AIRTEL And Its Overbearing Fraud. (580 Views)

Airtel And Their Dubious Ways In Siphoning Our Money / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AIRTEL And Its Overbearing Fraud. by melakes(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
The level of fraud and scam being perpetuated by these telecom companies got to stop and i just wonder what our so called NCC is doing about it. This afternoon, i received a call from Airtel, one of their advert calls which I av gotten very tired of. I picked it up and decided to listen to what it had to say. It was about loan recharge & i just ignored it. Few hours later, i got a message from d line saying av been credit with #500. I was surprised cos i didn't request for it. I instantly called the customer line to reverse the recharge as am not in need of it. It was removed & i thought that was all until i got another sms saying I still owe Airtel #50. I called d care line again & i was shocked to hear that Airtel could choose to recharge a line & whether i like it or not, I have to pay d commission. Now while ds is just #50, am quite sure they do this a lot and this is fraud and scam of the highest order & wish i cud punish them for it.
Re: AIRTEL And Its Overbearing Fraud. by David25(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2016
melakes:
The level of fraud and scam being perpetuated by these telecom companies got to stop and i just wonder what our so called NCC is doing about it. This afternoon, i received a call from Airtel, one of their advert calls which I av gotten very tired of. I picked it up and decided to listen to what it had to say. It was about loan recharge & i just ignored it. Few hours later, i got a message from d line saying av been credit with #500. I was surprised cos i didn't request for it. I instantly called the customer line to reverse the recharge as am not in need of it. It was removed & i thought that was all until i got another sms saying I still owe Airtel #50. I called d care line again & i was shocked to hear that Airtel could choose to recharge a line & whether i like it or not, I have to pay d commission. Now while ds is just #50, am quite sure they do this a lot and this is fraud and scam of the highest order & wish i cud punish them for it.

Lol... that's just typical of them. I don't usually pick their numbers, you know those like 3356, 6523 etc. so on this faithful day, I received a call from a normal number and didn't know it was them. When I picked the call and started hearing the jargons about some caller tune, I disconnected the call immediately only to receive an sms few seconds later saying 100 has been deducted for caller tune. what the F?
so my friend, you will pay that 50. it's a legal scam from them, sorry
Re: AIRTEL And Its Overbearing Fraud. by melakes(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2016
its both funny and pathetic. Legal scam indeed. So one must never pick calls from them anymore?! The very annoying thing is u can get as many as 5 of such scam calls everyday & our NCC are doing nothing about it. Nawa 4 naija o

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sales (phone Chargers) / Google Launches Its New Messenger "GOOGLE ALLO" / How To Crack Someone Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.