Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nimbo Killing: IPOB Members Storm UK Hospital, Searches For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nimbo Killing: IPOB Members Storm UK Hospital, Searches For Buhari (1081 Views)

APGA Members Storm Ifeanyi Ubah's House In Anambra, Beg Him To Join Party / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nimbo Killing: IPOB Members Storm UK Hospital, Searches For Buhari by sharpden: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
SOME members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) in United Kingdom storm Royal London Hospital Whitechapel, where President Muhammadu Buhari was allegedly expected on June 16, Thursday.

A member of the pro-biafran group sent a photo of the IPOB members to MEZIE TIMES.

The pro-Biafra supporters, who were holding posters and flags, claimed that Buhari is receiving treatment in the hospital.

Though MEZIE TIMES could not independently verify what took the group to the hospital in search of the Nigerian leader, the source said it was unconnected to the recent killing of villagers from Nimbo Community In Enugu State.

On wether they met with the Nigerian leader, the source said, “attempts were unsuccessful but we were reliably informed that he was here.

President Buhari was scheduled to return back to Nigeria on June 16, Thursday.

However, vice president Yemi Osinbajo has said that he spoke with the president over the telephone and that there was no need for Buhari to rush to Nigeria.

He also stated that the president is in perfect condition and just need more rest.

The president is expected back home on Sunday and will resume his duties on June 20, Monday.

http://.com/ipob-members-storm-uk-hospital-searches-for-buhari/

Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Killing: IPOB Members Storm UK Hospital, Searches For Buhari by ibehKachukwu: 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Unu adi sure na oka di nke bu ndu sef?

5 Likes

Re: Nimbo Killing: IPOB Members Storm UK Hospital, Searches For Buhari by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
I think the man don enter psycho..
With track record of brain dead + ear disease cum cancer.. .Buhari nah werey now oh!
Re: Nimbo Killing: IPOB Members Storm UK Hospital, Searches For Buhari by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 17, 2016

Is it just me or something, this site is fast becoming a mouthpiece of cheap propaganda undecided
I stand to be corrected tho wink

5 Likes

Re: Nimbo Killing: IPOB Members Storm UK Hospital, Searches For Buhari by easymanofdpeopl(m): 3:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Let them search well
Re: Nimbo Killing: IPOB Members Storm UK Hospital, Searches For Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 6:28am On Jun 17, 2016
Cyph98:

Is it just me or something, this site is fast becoming a mouthpiece of cheap propaganda undecided
I stand to be corrected tho wink

Not untrue , i always said the same

i doubt this happened, but if it did , You don't just waltz in to where the president is and not expect to be shot

One would think them living in UK will have civilized them

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Killing: IPOB Members Storm UK Hospital, Searches For Buhari by VocalWalls: 7:04am On Jun 17, 2016
Their banner's inscriptions are against boko haram and Fulani. They didn't write NA or Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

​ PDP NWC, Govs, NASS Hand Over Party To Makarfi / Nobody Can Remove Me - Ekweremadu / Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.