Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Experience With An Mbaise Roommate - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Experience With An Mbaise Roommate (1602 Views)

Why Do People Always Have Bad Notions About The Mbaise People? / Mbaise; Why They Hate Us / Mbaise, Where Old Women Marry Young Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With An Mbaise Roommate by PasD(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
hmmmm this post is not intended to tarnish the image of any tribe oooo. just sharing an experience.

mbaise is a local govt in IMO state Nigeria and its indigenes are famous for their 'brain box'.

they can use their mind a lot and its no new news.

and this guy I lived with....he borrows me sugar, yam, salt, lol

on two occasions he came to remind me of the 3cubes of sugar I borrowed from him before the end of the previous semester lol

I kept wondering what kindda guy is this.

this my guy no get rival. you would never cheat him yet he would always cheat you. not until I learnt he was from mbaise....bro I changed room. I cannot say all he did to me here to avoid being blocked.

have u ever had a dealing with an mbaise guy/girl? SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE IF YOU DONT MIND....

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Mbaise Roommate by dollyjoy(f): 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
What rubbish is this? Nonsense. undecided
Re: My Experience With An Mbaise Roommate by PasD(m): 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
What rubbish is this? Nonsense. undecided

Chai.....e pain you? sorry o

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Mbaise Roommate by FazzyKachi(m): 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mtcheew_ You never see anything yet!
Sheybi you haven't heard the Adage bout Mbaise people, Right? "If you see a poisonous Snake and you see a human from Mbaise, kill the Human from Mbaise and Spare the Snake".
BTW, I don't think that Adage is Truth tho_
Maybe you met the wrong guy_
Cause my Room mate in school then was far worst_

My mom is from Mbaise and she ain't stingy or got those Negative side effect of Mbaise people!

#ProudOfMyMom_ always #DifferentFromTheREST

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Mbaise Roommate by PasD(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
FazzyKachi:
Mtcheew_ You never see anything yet!
Sheybi you haven't heard the Adage bout Mbaise people, Right? "If you see a poisonous Snake and you see a human from Mbaise, kill the Human from Mbaise and Spare the Snake".
BTW, I don't think that Adage is Truth tho_
Maybe you met the wrong guy_
Cause my Room mate in school then was far worst_

My mom is from Mbaise and she ain't stingy or got those Negative side effect of Mbaise people!

#ProudOfMyMom_ always #DifferentFromTheREST

I believe every tribe have their own issue anyway.
I didn't mean any disrespect to your mum or the ladie above me o. I just shared an experience.

but y'all know what am saying
Re: My Experience With An Mbaise Roommate by bigfrancis21: 1:54am On Jun 17, 2016
PasD:
hmmmm this post is not intended to tarnish the image of any tribe oooo. just sharing an experience.

mbaise is a local govt in IMO state Nigeria and its indigenes are famous for their 'brain box'.

they can use their mind a lot and its no new news.

and this guy I lived with....he borrows me sugar, yam, salt, lol

on two occasions he came to remind me of the 3cubes of sugar I borrowed from him before the end of the previous semester lol

I kept wondering what kindda guy is this.

this my guy no get rival. you would never cheat him yet he would always cheat you. not until I learnt he was from mbaise....bro I changed room. I cannot say all he did to me here to avoid being blocked.

have u ever had a dealing with an mbaise guy/girl? SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE IF YOU DONT MIND....

I grew up in Imo state where I had part of my primary and all of my secondary education and from my experience people from Mbaise do really like to outsmart other people, even in the simplest dealings of life. This is not only common to Mbaise people but to Owerri people, Ohaji/Egbema folks etc. Growing up in Imo state, especially going to secondary school there and being around these folks, you are forced to learn to be 'sharp' to avoid being cheated by them. This behaviour, I guess, makes the average Igbo guy street smart.

I've met 2 Mbaise people I would never guess were from Mbaise because their behaviour was so different from the 'usual' or 'attributed' behaviour of someone from Mbaise. And they also confirmed they had been told the same thing countless times in their lives.
Re: My Experience With An Mbaise Roommate by FazzyKachi(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
PasD:

I believe every tribe have their own issue anyway.
I didn't mean any disrespect to your mum or the ladie above me o. I just shared an experience.

but y'all know what am saying

Well said Man_
No Problem, We cool_

(1) (Reply)

How Mutually Intelligible Are The Various Edoid Languages / Okay! Ok! Kk! K! Are They Ok? / Misterious Yam Harvested In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.