Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

How I Nearly Lost My Life... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Nearly Lost My Life... (859 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection / I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Nearly Lost My Life... by Holywizard: 12:17am On Jun 17, 2016
This is no joke nor a fiction, it happened to me on Tuesday & Wednesday nights. So happy to be alive...

I am a graduate awaiting NYSC & due to the reason that am still at home & am broke I decided to hustle for a pocket money by force. I stay at Nekede Owerri precisely via family house.

I have a neighbour who is a tiler & he got a contract at Mbano IMO state so he told me to come serve him with others, daily pay 2000 & due to the reason that I don't have that kind of money with me I decided to go with them.
At the place, it was a very rich man's house, I heard he is a politician & de compound was over 5 plots of land.

After the days work, we took our bath & slept & that was when problem started. We were 4 & we all decided to sleep in one of the rooms at upstairs. Around 1am in de morning we were woken up by noises of people's footsteps walking & chatting inside the building & we were shocked & surprised because we looked all entrances & exits.
We were hearing de same noises & sounds dat are made by tilers on work. Some were missing cements, some were cutting tiles, while some were de main tilers. Exactly what we did was what they were doing.
One of us said that we are in de midst of ghosts & spirits working & we all became afraid. Their footsteps were heavy & loud most especially when they were on the staircase. Non of us slept that night.
We thought it was a dream because the following morning we couldn't see footsteps or dirts made by them & the following day the worst happened...

After the days work we all retired in de same room. Around 12am the same thing happened again but this time around, they were like over 20 spirits in de building chatting & working. After some time they started banging & pushing our door. Their noises were too much. Inside our room we all were shaking, some praying & most of us urinated on our clothes. I wanted to pray bt I couldn't pray, my trouser was socked with my own urine. tears on my eyes, I nearly collapsed. My Oga Tiler started crying because he just got married & de wife is pregnant.
The thing lasted till 5am & they stopped banging & disappeared.
Around 7am in the morning we ran away & I told him to pay me for the previous day's work.
When we reached at home, we were told by people that is either the owner of the house used people's blood/bodies for foundation or that the land is cursed.

Thank God am still alive ooo.

Moderators pls help me & move it to the section it is supposed to be
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Life... by hemartins(m): 12:18am On Jun 17, 2016
Another nephew of lie Mohammed.
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Life... by PrincessAnna: 12:30am On Jun 17, 2016
Thought ghosts can't touch objects..
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Life... by Holywizard: 12:48am On Jun 17, 2016
PrincessAnna:
this is no joke
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Life... by PrincessAnna: 12:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Holywizard:
this is no joke
Are you for real? Its hard to believe tho
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Life... by Holywizard: 6:43am On Jun 17, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Are you for real? Its hard to believe tho
all was like a dream.
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Life... by Emmaesty(f): 6:52am On Jun 17, 2016
HahahHahahHahahah. This is very very funny grin grin grin
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Life... by Bakare19: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Lol. The guy exposed himself by alluding to over 20 spirits. I wonder since when ghosts been counted, albeit with express certainty.
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Life... by PresVA: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Holywizard:
this is no joke
You guys may have heard some noise at night but I think you exaggerated the whole story undecided

(1) (Reply)

2016 FSCS Vacancy Website Poorly Designed..! / Cisa Training-lagos,abuja,port Harcourt / IGP Sacks 4 Policemen For Extorting 50k From Man, After Calling His Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.