Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,785 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ondo State; Way Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State; Way Forward (402 Views)

Betty Akeredolu's Gift To Children In Ondo State (Photos) / Why Buhari Alone Is To Blame For Nigeria's Recession, & The Way Forward / Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State; Way Forward by Adshine1: 12:58am On Jun 17, 2016
I want to welcome all and sundry of the entire populace of Nigeria and most especially the indigenes and inhabitants of our esteemed home ONDO STATE.

It's no news that Ondo State has been or is currently going through some hard times. Due to the action of our current governor, the state has not been where it is supposed to be.

Now let ask us: do we want to continue to give way to men who will throw money at us at the expense of our future? or do we want someone that will take our great state to where it needs to be...

If our consent is to move our state forward then lets put ATUNSE to work...

He is a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University, a young and well groomed man who knows the affairs of the street, the convener of old people's home, a man of timber and calibre, omo awokose, he is no other than AYOMIDE OGUNLEYE

AYOMIDE OGUNLEYE makes no promises, however he starts by writing a letter of impeachment stating that of all his planned projections for ONDO STATE, stable Light and water in his second year if elected should be evicted from office.

IRE LAN WA; IRE
IRE NIGBA AYOMIDE; IRE

TO everyone who took time in reading this, we really appreciate your time. Each one tell one that the front liner is here to take away days of future past. Show your support by liking my Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/supportayomide

ENGR. AYOMIDE OGUNLEYE
ASPIRANT ONDO STATE GOVERNOR
Re: Ondo State; Way Forward by tomakint: 1:01am On Jun 17, 2016
How? Why should I see him as a reformer? I still remember how Agagu was polished for us in Ondo State as the "real deal" but Ondo ended up voting for a chronic drunkard (may his soul rest in piece)! So @ op, what are you saying?

(1) (Reply)

Meet The New PDP Chairman Of Delta State / PHOTOS: Governor Ortom Holds Town Hall Meeting Today / Fayose Bombs Buhari, Revives President Wife’s Alleged Role In Jefferson Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.