Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

America, Its About Time':oprah Endorses Hillary Clinton As First Woman President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America, Its About Time':oprah Endorses Hillary Clinton As First Woman President (465 Views)

Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Clinton Becomes First Woman To Be Democratic Party's Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

America, Its About Time':oprah Endorses Hillary Clinton As First Woman President by contactmorak: 1:09am On Jun 17, 2016
The influential talk-show host says Clinton, who is striving to become the first woman president, has her support in the 2016 election.

'America, it's about time that we make that decision,' Winfrey told Entertainment Tonight, endorsing Clinton.

Winfrey passed over Clinton in the 2008 Democratic primary for Barack Obama, the nation's first black president. Term limited, Obama's on his way out this year, and she's now backing Clinton.
She said at the time that it wasn't personal, and she has 'great respect' for the former first lady.

'Because I am for Barack does not mean I am against Hillary or anybody else,' Winfrey said during an interview with CNN.

In Clinton now, Winfrey sees the possibility of making history again by helping to put the first woman in the Oval Office.

'I really believe that that is going to happen,' she told Entertainment Tonight on Wednesday evening at the premiere of Greenleaf, a new drama on OWN.

Re: America, Its About Time':oprah Endorses Hillary Clinton As First Woman President by Olayinkaboss(m): 1:18am On Jun 17, 2016
ftc hala me it reech fp

(1) (Reply)

Six Ways Brexit Could Hit Americans / Gabonese Parliament Building Set Ablaze / Trump Hits Back At 'crazy And Very Dumb' Brzezinski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.