Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Help! Diploma Vs Ond - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Diploma Vs Ond (1209 Views)

Akanu Ibiam Fed.poly OND, HND & Post-utme Form 2015 Is On Call_o9o33465348 / Banking And Finance Project Topics And Materials For OND/HND/BSC/PGD/MSC / Uniabuja Part-time Form And Diploma Form Still On Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Diploma Vs Ond by santakris(m): 2:24am On Aug 31, 2009
House pls help me to diffrentiate btw University Diploma programme and Ordinary National Diploma. Are they the same? if not which one is higher? Then can I use my Diploma where OND is required? Pls help on this burning issue. Though I hv my degree now but want to know if i can use my Diploma to search for jobs as well.
Re: Help! Diploma Vs Ond by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 31, 2009
"Are you sure u own a degree?" angry

Anywiays from my likkle understanding. . . The University Diploma is usually higher than that of the Polytechnic but they virtually mean same thing as per 'Ordinary National Diploma' but in some cases, the Polytechnic OND is more recognised and useful in terms of job search than the University OND.

And i guez what makes that of the Uni higher is because u spend a longer duration before completion sometimes 3yrs and sometimes 2yrs plus, it all varies hence the hierachy.
More comments could justify this cos am not so certain.

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Merit Admission List / The Most Common Errors In English Language / Any Yabatech/mapoly/ibadan Poly Student(s) In The House? Pls I Need Ur Help...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.