Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Kanye West Is Back In Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kanye West Is Back In Business (380 Views)

Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue / Why It Is Important To Avoid Sentiments In Business / Access Bank Offers To Help Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Is Back In Business by ifeanyi1981: 6:20am On Jun 17, 2016
The talented but polarizing artist has announced his “Saint Pablo Tour,” set to kick off August 25 at Banker’s Life Arena in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The tour will include more than 30 dates across the United States and Canada, including stops in New York City, Los Angeles, Toronto, Chicago, Montreal, Detroit, Washington, DC, and Miami.
Tickets for the tour, which wraps October 29 in Las Vegas, go on sale to the general public Saturday.
It’s the first tour in three years for West, who released his “Life of Pablo” album in February.
Since then the rapper, designer and human lightning rod has been in the headlines often, sometimes for his Twitter rants and sometimes for his art.
He recently dropped a new single titled “Champions” and teased a forthcoming “Cruel Winter” album.
Earlier this month crowds gathered in New York City for a surprise concert following West’s Governors Ball performance being canceled due to weather.
Fans were disappointed when the venue, Webster Hall, announced there actually would be no show. A few hoping to jam to some Kanye tunes were instead treated to West peering out of the sunroof of a car that drove by the venue.
It will be recalled that Kanye has revealed lately that his wife is the reason for his indebtedness, he was quoted as saying recently that “My wife said, I can’t say no to nobody, and at this rate we gon’ both die broke,” West raps in the song. “Got friends that ask me for money knowin’ I’m in debt, and like my wife said, I still didn’t say no.”
However, many believe this is not the truth of the matter but rather, it is Kim’s extravagant spending lifestyle that is actually affecting her husband.
Hmmm…If you ask me, na who I go ask?
http://www.supremereporters.com
Re: Kanye West Is Back In Business by youngest85(m): 6:43am On Jun 17, 2016
hurray

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Jail Street Hawkers, Buyers / (six) 6 Benefits Of owning an Online Shop For your Small Business / Party Souvernirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.