Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! (1433 Views)

Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] / “probe My Children If They Are Corrupt” — President Buhari Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by mordsith: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2016
Most nairalanders may point out Abachas huge loot and conclude that he maybe the biggest looter-president........NO !!! HE LOOTED FOR ONLY A FEW YEARS.

It's not Jonathan either he never stole a penny personally .......although he turned a blind eye to such activities.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN .........NIGERIAS MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IS MUHAMMADU BUHARI. HE WAS A FRAUD RIGHT FROM THE START.

SEE REASONS

1. HIS ENTIRE MILLITARY CAREER WAS A FRAUD AS HE DIDN'T HAVE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ENLISTMENT INTO THE ARMY.

2. HIS ENTIRE MILLITARY CAREER WAS A FRAUD HENCE HE SHOULD REFUND HIS SALARIES AND PENSION.

3. HE CAME INTO POWER AS A MILLITARY HEAD OF STATE BY VIRTUE OF BEING AN ARMY PERSONNEL .........WHICH WAS FRAUDULENT ALL THE SAME. HENCEFORTH HE SHOULD NO LONGER BE ENTITLED TO SALARY AS A PAST HEAD OF STATE.

4. LASTLY THE 2.8 BILLION HE LOOTED AS PTF CHAIRMAN IS STILL FRESH IN OUR MEMORY. EVEN FELA WROTE A SONG ABOUT IT. THE SUM SHOULD ALSO BE RETURNED TO THE NIGERIAN TREASURY IMMEDIATELY.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by Dreal11247: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2016
This might sound weird but it is true. Imagine a doctor lost his job because he's termed unqualified, a trade union leader lost his job appointment because they said he was not duly employed. Yet we have a president who has no certificate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by faaz24: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2016
Obviously its either you're a kid or hatred has eaten deep into you. Fela sang about 2.8 billion naira 'PTF' money ? Like seriously ?

Prior to the 2015 general elections there were lots of hate campaigns against Buhari most of which only made him more popular.

Muhammadu Buhari has a mandate of 4 years to lead this country, if after his tenure we found him wanting, he should be brought to book...God Bless Nigeria
God bless our leaders
God bless PMB...Eyan Mayweather !
Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by diegwu01: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2016
Who do i believe now? The Archbishop of Canterbury, ie leader of of over 250 million Anglicans worldwide, who attested to the character of PMB in front of Queen Elizabeth 2 the Chairperson of the Commonwealth of Nations and a leader of the Free world.... Or should i believe you, A Wailing IPOBian who prays and fasts for the destruction of Nigeria daily. I think i will stick with the Archbishop

1 Like

Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by mordsith: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2016
Dreal11247:
This might sound weird but it is true. Imagine a doctor lost his job because he's termed unqualified, a trade union leader lost his job appointment because they said he was not duly employed. Yet we have a president who has no certificate.

It's indeed sad that at this crucial time in our national life we are led by a corrupt bigot and pretender.

Just a few days ago a doctor was arrested after running a hospital for 10 YEARS

WHETHER HE KNOWS IT OR NOT......LAWS EXISTS FOR A REASON

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by mordsith: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2016
diegwu01:
Who do i believe now? The Archbishop of Canterbury, ie leader of of over 250 million Anglicans worldwide, who attested to the character of PMB in front of Queen Elizabeth 2 the Chairperson of the Commonwealth of Nations and a leader of the Free world.... Or should i believe you, A Wailing IPOBian who prays and fasts for the destruction of Nigeria daily. I think i will stick with the Archbishop

MY DEAR JUST PAUSE AND THINK........DID HE NOT FLOUT THE LAWS FOR MINIMUM SSCE FOR ENTRY INTO THE ARMY.

BY THE WAY WHAT BROUGHT THE ARCHBISHOP OF ........ INTO THIS.

BUHARI IS CORRUPTION PERSONIFIED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by DaBullIT(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2016
Your head is correct !!

You don finish him Timaya , and i believe soon this hate campaign will stop

dem wan use bare hand catch fire he he he he
diegwu01:

2 Likes

Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by DaBullIT(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2016
mordsith:

You need something urgently

It's called common sense

1 Like

Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by OgaTheTop2: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2016
...of course, its Jonathan 100%.

1 Like

Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by mordsith: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2016
DaBullIT:
Your head is correct !!

You don finish him Timaya , and i believe soon this hate campaign will stop

dem wan use bare hand catch fire he he he he

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER.

ILLITERATE SUPPORTERS OF AN ILLITERATE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by johnmartus(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2016
Jonathan is a certified looter destroyer demolish disaster

3 Likes

Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by mordsith: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2016
DaBullIT:

You need something urgently

It's called common sense

YOUR "GOD" BUHARI IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT OR EVEN CONTEST IN THE FIRST PLACE
Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by mordsith: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2016
johnmartus:
Jonathan is a certified looter destroyer demolish disaster

SOMEHOW .........NIGERIANS COULD HAVE THREE SQUARE MEALS UNDER JONATHAN .........

UNDER BUHARI IT'S 100 PER CUP OF RICE.....EFFECTS OF ILLITERACY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by keally: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2016
faaz24:
Obviously its either you're a kid or hatred has eaten deep into you. Fela sang about 2.8 billion naira 'PTF' money ? Like seriously ?

Prior to the 2015 general elections there were lots of hate campaigns against Buhari most of which only made him more popular.

Muhammadu Buhari has a madate of 4 years to lead this country, if after his tenure we found him wanting, he should be brought to book...God Bless Nigeria
God bless our leaders
God bless PMB...Eyan Mayweather !
. You did not make sense, anyway if you have sense you would have addressed the burning issues that borders on the morality of the President. Instead of providing his certificate which is easier, he is lining up SANS to defend him. He is paying them with our money, instead of SIMPLY bringing his certificate to shame traduccers and prove cynics wrong. You have not yet seen anything wrong with that. Continue wallowing in your self-delusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by DoyenExchange: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2016
We mind what we say on social media because 'the wall has ears'. You know what I mean?
Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by diegwu01: 9:33am On Jun 17, 2016
mordsith:

YOUR "GOD" BUHARI IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT OR EVEN CONTEST IN THE FIRST PLACE
Your Hero Jonathan was greatly rejected by Nigerians last year and sent back to Otuoke, he cant come back, deal with it. Provide reasonable criticisms against PMB, Corruption wont sell, channel your energies to something else.

1 Like

Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by kasheemawo(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2016
GEJ too dull cum with his clueless. why he didn't use his power to get him disqualified? sorry I just remembered that he has no ball to do that. op how old are you please?

1 Like

Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by faaz24: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2016
keally:
. You did not make sense, anyway if you have sense you would have addressed the burning issues that borders on the morality of the President. Instead of providing his certificate which is easier, he is lining up SANS to defend him. He is paying them with our money, instead of SIMPLY bringing his certificate to shame traduccers and prove cynics wrong. You have not yet seen anything wrong with that. Continue wallowing in your self-delusion.

So what sense does your submission make...Hate destroys only those who hate, you and your likes are already on self-destruct mode, let's see where it takes you all.
Re: The Most Corrupt President Of Nigeria .......it's Not Abacha! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2016
Buhari > Jonadumb

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers / Shocker! President Buhari Battling Alzheimer’s Disease, Loosing His Memory / React To This Buhari's Negotiating Team Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.