Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Unbelievable!!! What Mallam Nuhu Ribadu Said About GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable!!! What Mallam Nuhu Ribadu Said About GEJ (743 Views)

Photos Of Fatima Nuhu Ribadu Taken By Hanan Buhari / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC / Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!!! What Mallam Nuhu Ribadu Said About GEJ by speedyGonzales: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Mallam Nuhu Ribadu on President Goodluck Jonathan:
"People say a lot about him (President Goodluck Jonathan) that is not true. For instance, I don’t think that a single act of corruption can be traced to him as an individual.

I know that he is the only president in recent years who did not allocate a single oil bloc to anybody, not to talk of himself. And these are the areas where you can tell corruption in its true colour. He did not allocate oil bloc to
himself, family or friends up till now.

He also did not give a single marginal field to himself or anybody else even though he is the
only president that comes from the Niger Delta where the oil is coming from.......I know for a fact that President Jonathan does
not have a single property anywhere abroad or any huge business in Nigeria.

He does not own a university and none of his children are schooling abroad. It is therefore so unfair the way he is beingpainted because of politics."

Culled from Premium Times.
"There are still a few good men of conscience in Nigeria like Mallam Nuhu Ribadu. I believe history will vindicate Goodluck Jonathan
when the time comes".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable!!! What Mallam Nuhu Ribadu Said About GEJ by lecturerdabo(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2016
Well, Nuhu ve said his own!

Waiting for APC to counter!!
Re: Unbelievable!!! What Mallam Nuhu Ribadu Said About GEJ by Mynd44: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Unbelievable!!! What Mallam Nuhu Ribadu Said About GEJ by 9izone(f): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2016
Thank you, for saying the Truth and the Truth shall set you free

God bless you Rubadu Nuhu

I believe, with time more northerners will still come out with the Truth

God bless GEJ

(1) (Reply)

14 Rare Classic Pix Of Nigeria In The 60s / Reps Wants Presidency To – Make Public The Amount Accumulated So Far In Tsa / APC National Vice Chariman Bags Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.