Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Woman Knocks Down Her Boyfriend With Speeding Car After He Revealed He Was HIV+ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Knocks Down Her Boyfriend With Speeding Car After He Revealed He Was HIV+ (952 Views)

Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / Man In Festac Knocks Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike / I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Knocks Down Her Boyfriend With Speeding Car After He Revealed He Was HIV+ by MissNG: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2016
Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/woman-knocks-down-her-boyfriend-with.html

43-year-old Misty Lee Wilke is now in police custody after she intentionally knocked down her boyfriend who was riding a bicycle with her Ford Mustang car. Her reason? Wilke said her boyfriend is HIV positive and they had been having unprotected sex ; that to add salt to injury, he broke the news to her while he was laughing.

The boyfriend who was unnamed due to the nature of the incident sustained a fractured vertebra and a head injury requiring staples. The incident happened on 29th April 2016 but the case was read out on Thursday June 16 after the suspect was charged to court on two counts of aggravated assault.

grin grin grin shocked

Re: Woman Knocks Down Her Boyfriend With Speeding Car After He Revealed He Was HIV+ by MissNG: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Click like if you support the woman. Click share if you feel pity for the HIV-positive boyfriend
Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Woman Knocks Down Her Boyfriend With Speeding Car After He Revealed He Was HIV+ by cassidy1996(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2016
yeye..boy and old mama having fun
Re: Woman Knocks Down Her Boyfriend With Speeding Car After He Revealed He Was HIV+ by SpeedyConnect(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Poster below will say something reasonable
Re: Woman Knocks Down Her Boyfriend With Speeding Car After He Revealed He Was HIV+ by stubbornman(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2016
okay not Nigerianz.......so no names found in data base

(1) (Reply)

V I O Officers Praying Before Going For Their Wicked Operation / DPO Shot Dead In Rivers State this morning / Screenshots Of Scam Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.