Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Smoant Modula RTA Tank 6ml-a Real Vapor Beast Gear! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Smoant Modula RTA Tank 6ml-a Real Vapor Beast Gear! (507 Views)

The New OBS ACE RTA Tank With Ceramic Coil/rba / Smoant Knight V1 60W TC Stealth Vaping Pocket Mod / New Arrival: Wotofo Conqueror 4ml RTA Tank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smoant Modula RTA Tank 6ml-a Real Vapor Beast Gear! by poelut: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2016
You guys may still remember the Smoant Knight v1 kit and again they have released the new RTA Tank Modula which will also surprise you. The Smoant Modula RTA Tank prides its super large volume of 6ml and juice flow control for high VG. Single coil or dual Coils built to prefer your DIY Fun. Though the airflow direct to coils from Top and Bottom, but I sincerely suggest you to use the bottom airflow to get your Huge Vapor and Pure Taste.

Specifications of Smoant Modula RTA:
Innovative RTA
6ML Super Large Volume
Airflow direct to coils from Top and Bottom
Juice flow control for high VG
Velocity RBA with 2mm post hole
17.5mm big built deck , super easy to rebuilt
Top refill juice with huge holes
Size : 25mm * 59mm
Adjustable 510 pin
Huge Vapor, Pure Taste
304SS + Silica Glass

Such a large Volume Modula RTA Tank 6ml from Smoant, it is enough to bring it and enjoy your vaping for a whole day! Welcome you vendors to set up your wholesale account set up your account for wholesale of e-cigarettes online or you can drop us an email to info@ave40.com to know more about this Smoant Modula RTA Tank

(1) (Reply)

Did Buhari Really Go To TB Joshua Or Am I Deluded / Nigerian Politician And Their Own Take Concerning The Moon / Pls Who Can Teach Me 3d Wall Panel And Wall Paper Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.