Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now (778 Views)

Why You Must Buy Land In Ibeju Lekki Now / I MUST BUY LAND,INVESTMENT, CHEAPEST LAND & LET US WORK ON UR BUDGET 08063337234 / Thinking of buying or selling your vehicles and properties faster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now by proeast(m): 10:07am On Jun 17, 2016
One of the basic reasons why Nigerians go through the hassle of seeking for visa & travelling abroad, often at great cost both financially & psychologically is to seek for greener pasture. Even unknown to many, most Nigerians abroad, work harder than we at home, some even keep multiple jobs & can only afford to sleep for a few hours a day so they can make it at the shortest possible time! Its a fact that ROI in Nigeria is among the highest in the world, which is also the reason why the rich are getting astronomically richer while the poor keeps sinking down the abyss of poverty! Its obvious that now is the best time to live abroad, especially in hard currency countries & now that CBN has lifted the peg on Naira, Nigerians abroad now have the chance to invest in assets at home, at minimal cost to them based on the exchange rate. Already, smart ones are taking advantage of this & we at Galaxy Properties are always ready to assist them in securing them here in Nigeria. Call us today for more info.
Re: Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now by proeast(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2016
We are ever ready to discuss with you, just call us for discussion, while you can also visit or send a trusted relative or friend to come check us out at 134 Douglas road, opp Sunic Fastfood, beside New Market, Owerri, Imo State.
Re: Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now by proeast(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2016
Our primary area is Owerri & its environ but our tentacles extends to neighbouring cities as well.
Re: Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now by proeast(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2016
The difference between living a life of future affluence or that of struggle & suffer is investment made in ASSETS or LIABILITIES. The choice is yours to make except the opportunity was never there in the first place!
Re: Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now by proeast(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2016
I have seen old men living in regrets of what would have been if only they had utillized the opportunities that came their way during their prime & invested on assets, they probably wont have found themselves in their present misery! I would listen to such tales & shake my head in pity. I obviously learnt my lesson from them & my first million was invested on a land when my mates were buying cars & impressing girls! That land today, has appreciated by over a hundred percent in value & keeps appreciating even as I have a plantain plantation on it pending when I'm ready to build a hostel on it!!
Re: Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now by proeast(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Dont miss the opportunity because you will always look back with pride on what you achieved!
Re: Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now by proeast(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2016
proeast:
The difference between living a life of future affluence or that of struggle & suffer is investment made in ASSETS or LIABILITIES. The choice is yours to make except the opportunity was never there in the first place!
The choice is yours to make. You have nothing to loose by investing in land/properties because it keeps appreciating in value and you could also sell them whenever you want with profit
Re: Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now by proeast(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2016
We have made buying of land very easy for our clients. Communication lines are open 24/7 while our office is open for business 8am to 5pm, mondays to saturdays
Re: Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now by Ogwuchristian: 4:49am On Jul 27, 2016
proeast:
We have made buying of land very easy for our clients. Communication lines are open 24/7 while our office is open for business 8am to 5pm, mondays to saturdays
You did not put your contact number. Or email.
Re: Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now by proeast(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ogwuchristian:

You did not put your contact number. Or email.
Sorry, you must have missed it. The contact is there both in the main text and my signature. All the same, here it is as well; 134 Douglas road, opp Sunic Fastfood & beside New Market, Owerri. 08068198016, 08182516464. www.galaxyproperties.. We are waiting to do justice to your request!
Re: Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now by proeast(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Good day Nigerians. I just want to inform our propective clients, that now is the best time to invest in land/properties here in Owerri. The state government led by Rochas Okorocha has started a massive and unprecendented relocation of Markets including Eke Onuwa & Plaza. Mechanic villages both at Orji & Nekede to undeveloped areas outside Owerri town. Smart people that have the means are now rushing down to these places were lands are still relatively cheap to invest. Lands/properties in these places are expected to appreciate astronomically in the coming months & years to come. Dont deny yourself this opportunity if you have the means because you will certainly regret it tommorow. We are here to make it easy for you logistic wise. Contact us today for more information if you are interested.
Re: Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now by proeast(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2016
proeast:
Dont miss out, smart Nigerians are fast increasing their networth by investing in Land/properties. There could hardly be a better time than now, every economic indicator says so. Dont hesitate or procrastinate because delay could be dangerous! Through us, many have bought and yours wont be different. Contact us today for it to be a reality.
Re: Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now by proeast(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2016
proeast:
We are ever ready to discuss with you, just call us for discussion, while you can also visit or send a trusted relative or friend to come check us out at 134 Douglas road, opp Sunic Fastfood, beside New Market, Owerri, Imo State.
The ball is in your court, reach us today if you are ready to be a Landlord here in Owerri
Re: Why Nigerians Abroad Must Buy Land In Nigeria Now by proeast(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Good Day to all our prospective clients. Galaxy Properties once again want to inform you that with as low as 950,000 naira, you will become a proud landlord here in Owerri. Also, we have farmlands at Eziama, Ohaji for sale at 400,000 per plot.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat Well Furnished To Let At Alagbaka, Akure. / Get Up To N2.5m Renmoney Cash Loan For Salary Earners. No Collateral! / Looking For Nice Self Contain Room Around UI (University Of Ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.