Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out (43658 Views)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public / Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
kaylivin:
If everyone is condemning prostitution then who r the people keeping them in business ?

That's simple. It's the Libyans! grin
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by PreciousJob: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
So we should now go and legalise prostitution? I pray God help us.
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by banmee(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
chicoMX:
It is not "rape", they just slept with you girls without paying a dime ( They enter buses without paying a dime too). The part where they failed to use condom shows how greedy they were, After serving them free rice and beef, they insisted on having fried chicken because it tastes better (not knowing it was expensive) grin

You know what's more scary? The fact that you have 11 likes and or you think what the policemen are doing to those prostitutes does not constitute rape. If you extrapolate those 11 likes, you can begin to see the number of Nigerians who think like you and it is alarming. Just so you know, when you sleep with a woman by force, duress or threat, it is considered rape by normal standards. Keyword here in "normal".

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by madri4u: 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is just the basic reason why so many guys applied for the 10,000 police recruitment, so dat power of free sex, road block money and molesting of citizens!..Hmmm nor b true i talk?
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by madri4u: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is just the basic reason why so many guys applied for the 10,000 police recruitment, so as to get d power of free sex, road block money and molesting of citizens!..Hmmm nor b true i talk?
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by billyG(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
missNGLatest:

http://thenationonlineng.net/sex-workers-protest-abuse-of-policemen/
Dnt worry they hav cursed themselves & there generatn with Aids,Hiv,syphilis & gonorrhea.
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by soundPrince: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sorry it is inflation.. Biko
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Prostitution should be legal.

There is no basis in any of the two religious groups in Nigeria supporting this criminalization of prostitution.
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by billyG(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
lonelydora:
It's a normal thing with policemen now.

Go to Casablanca in PH and see how policemen fvck ashewos without condom inside their pickup vans at night.

Don't ask me how I know.
U most b a night crawler 2 see police dipping his uncomdoned kondo inside a bearded meat of a tart in d dead of d nite.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by foladara777(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Nobody Rapes a Prostitute in Nigeria.
Because PROSTITUTION is not legalized here.

Tiwa can attest to it, ask her
Itz worrying the orientation of Nigerians or how can someone who is supposedly educated say u can't rape a prostitute because prostitution is not legal. Rape is simply unlawful carnal knowledge of someone who is not ur wife either by use of force, threats or fraud. Itz because of people like this that rape is so widespread in Nigeria
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by gistchoice: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
“Stop Performing P-Square Songs”-Fans Attack Peter Okoye For Performing P-Square Song Alone

http://www.gistchoice.com/2016/06/stop-performing-p-square-songs-fans.html
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by Sleekdude4u(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
missNGLatest:

http://thenationonlineng.net/sex-workers-protest-abuse-of-policemen/
If the NPF is beatn u and rapeing or discriminate is nothing but because ur a sex worker, sex work is the most stupid work in d wld
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by masks(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mykelpato:
Policemen rape prostitute without condom grin
Its just like saying, villagers steals arm robbers money without begging cheesy
if this dastardly act was done on your sister. How would you feel bro? Sex worker or ordinary woman they are human beings brov.....re-trace your comment and let's think logically here.I don't patronise CSW (commercial sex workers).but i felt bad reading this. Because I imagined if I had a sister who was one and she perhaps had gone thru this. How she would feel. Most of this girls din just go into prostitution. Except for the cursed ones though.....so be considerate brov
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by neocortex: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
akheen:
Don't condemn anybody !!
If you always xpect money from your bf or have sex with random person u met at the club. or
jump from one guy to another because of money.
Sister, you are also a prostitute !! so quit judging.
And for the guys, you want to Bleep when you aint married yet, you are the one indulging them.
Nobody should judge them abeg !!!!!

I have heard that a thousand times,
it always fall flat on the face of critical evaluation.
"Don't judge them" is meaningless when the effect
of their actions is detrimental to society development.

It makes no difference whether it is done overtly or covertly,
what is wrong is wrong.
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by splendidbaby(f): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by DonMilano(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Na the policemen suppose dey cry because una fit give them Aids...HIV is real.!!
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by onosnaomi: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
not rape afterall[quote author=dollytino4real post=46654316][/quo
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by Princepoint(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
give them std all of them
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by danxzy: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
HAVING SEX WITH U PEOPLE WITHOUT PAYING U ANY MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM BUT THE PROBLEN IS FUCKING HARD LIKE RAPING WITH OUT CONDOM SHOWS THAT THEY ARE STINGY AND DONT LIKE THEY LIFE AGAIN
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by chicoMX(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
banmee:

You know what's more scary? The fact that you have 11 likes and or you think what the policemen are doing to those prostitutes does not constitute rape. If you extrapolate those 11 likes, you can begin to see the number of Nigerians who think like you and it is alarming. Just so you know, when you sleep with a woman by force, duress or threat, it is considered rape by normal standards. Keyword here in "normal".
I don't think i'm responsible for the way you understood my comment..
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by lonelydora: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
herbie27:
So you dey patronise casablanca ashawos. cheesy see confession. grin

My pretty sister, I don't patronize ashewo, but I see them doing it.
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by banmee(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
chicoMX:

I don't think i'm responsible for the way you understood my comment..

chicoMX:
It is not "rape", they just slept with you girls without paying a dime ( They enter buses without paying a dime too). The part where they failed to use condom shows how greedy they were, After serving them free rice and beef, they insisted on having fried chicken because it tastes better (not knowing it was expensive) grin

I don't think there is another interpretation of the bold statement. The fact that they did not pay a "dime" is what makes it rape.
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by Benblaq(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
dollytino4real:
pls police is ur friend. poopoo pls their human not animals. every human needs protection not rape. pls pay 4 ur service u collected
r u one of dem? Dis one ur tlkin lyk dis
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by nairalandankrah: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
dem force unah to open leg?? mtchew
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by imitateMe(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Both parties aren't serious yet. All sex workers are corrupt, but not all policemen are corrupt.
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by MosesNG(m): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Police Officers claiming "staff" status
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by bizhop101(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dem dong baf?
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by Anusiemgood(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
dollytino4real:
pls police is ur friend. poopoo pls their human not animals. every human needs protection not rape. pls pay 4 ur service u collected
you are very stupid and senseless..fool like you. who knows if you ar not part of them.Ewu!
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by Anusiemgood(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
herbie27:
So you dey patronise casablanca ashawos. cheesy see confession. grin
If i happen to hv the opportunity sef,i will even use them for rituals..ashawo my foot!!
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Anusiemgood:

If i happen to hv the opportunity sef,i will even use them for rituals..ashawo my foot!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy And using them for ritual makes them better persons than your likes.
Re: Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out by Anusiemgood(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy And using them for ritual makes them better persons than your likes.
why should they even talk about been raped..if they know carry themselves come out,how would the police raped or used them without protection...they caused it themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos / Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.