Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

K1 Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / K1 Visa (2220 Views)

K1 Visa Petition Denied On Error Please Help / Adjustment Of Status (aos) From F1, K1, F2, Etc To Green Card (usa Only!) / USA K1 Visa (filling For A Spouse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K1 Visa by Kateparmar: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2016
Hi
My fiancé applied k1 visa for me he is us citizen. There was interview for my visa on 13th June 2016. Me and my fiancé didn't hide any kind of thing from embassy while I was at my interview embassy started calling the people from my place and they didn't knew about my engagement and they mislead the embassy officer that I and my fiancé already married to each other traditionally but we never married to each other in any ways. After that call officer started harassing me that I am a layer and all. I stated that we are not married to each other but she refused to listen my truth and she was keep calling me fake and all after that one other officer came up with a latter that my case is now going for administer process and I have to wait for their later. I am very upset because we are genuine and they treated me like a criminal . I want to know what exact they are going to do with my visa our fate is depend on this visa I wanted to marry my fiancé by next month but I don't know now what's gonna happen with my visa plz advise
Re: K1 Visa by nefertitiram: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: K1 Visa by nefertitiram: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Don't worry.

Admin processing means they are verifying the info you gave. How did they get your family phone numbers?

Just make sure your family people are aware about ur relationship and let them know that they should be expecting a call.

As long as you were not denied. You will be fine
Re: K1 Visa by diamondsare4eva: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
These people have a way to find out information. If truly you did traditional marriage and lied about it, that will be giving false information and if what you did was just an engagement between the two of then no need to be worried (I know the yorubas do the engagement and traditional wedding almost the same time) if the person they called was a family member, am sure he/she knows the difference between both and don't think there will be any reason why the person would want to jeopardize your chances. Unless you are not telling us the truth here.
Know that being on Administrative processing, they will want to dig deep into the information that was revealed to them.
Re: K1 Visa by nefertitiram: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
What is the difference between traditional marriage and engagement?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Going To Cape Breton University. / Hotels In Ikeja Close To The Airport. Help! / Benin Republic Immigration Officers Now Collect N500 To Stamp Nigerian Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.