Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k (3534 Views)

Wireless Mouse For Laptop Or Desktop PC / Promo! Buy UK Dell D620 Laptops And Get A Bag & Wireless Mouse Free @ 27K / Promo!!! HP Mini For Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Combo !!!. Compunet Nigeria is on promo for Hp mini laptop with External Dvd rom, Wireless Mouse, mini laptop bag and Original laptop charger, dont let this offer pass you by. Promo last while in stock.
Specification: 80gb hdd, 2gb ram, Processor: 1.6GHz

For order and more enquiress please call our customer care representative on 08091843283 or call the Company Director Mr Clinton Okoli on 08173163774
Office Address: 24, Otigba street, computer village, ikeja lagos. send emails to compunetnigeria@gmail.com or nestocynnltd@yahoo.com

Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by Elxandre(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
how can you possibly arrange one for me on a pay on dlivery package? abeg...
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Elxandre:
how can you possibly arrange one for me on a pay on dlivery package?
abeg...
No problem Sir. We can make the delivery Sir. were did you reside Sir ?
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by Elxandre(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
nestocynn:
No problem Sir. We can make the delivery Sir. were did you reside Sir ?
Ondo state.
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by steviano(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
I need in Osun State pay on delivery
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
steviano:
I need in Osun State pay on delivery
Our safe delivery charges is N2500. Send your name and address, including your phone number.
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Elxandre:

Ondo state.
We also make safe delivery to Ondo, but there is charge on delivery. Our delivery charge is N2500
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by steviano(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
How many hours is the battery?
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2016
steviano:
2hrs plus
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2016
steviano:
2hrs plus Sir
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by benefitzte: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Don't just bother yourself believing him, he is the nestocynn is the same person as gwillonline, his cup will soon full. As him who he claims gwillonline duped.
Am working on him and he thinks he is smart. Check when gwillonline registered on NL and when nestocynn registered so who is older here and who is supposed to use d other to dupe. I TELL YOU CLINTON GODSWILL ONYEMA OKOLI THAT WITH THE LAST RESOURCES AT MY DISPOSAL I WOULD FISH YOU OUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD NOT ONLY NAIRALAND, IF I MISS YOU I WONT MISS YOUR WIFE OGE OR CHILD. DID I REPORT U TO THE MODS? NO because I AM WORKING ON SOMETHING. YOU WENT AHEAD AND REPORTED
YOURSELF. YOU ARENT THAT SMART AFTER ALL.
You would be needing another moniker because u just shot yourself on the foot.
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
benefitzte:

Don't just bother yourself believing him, he is the nestocynn is the same person as gwillonline, his cup will soon full. As him who he claims gwillonline duped.
Am working on him and he thinks he is smart. Check when gwillonline registered on NL and when nestocynn registered so who is older here and who is supposed to use d other to dupe. I TELL YOU CLINTON GODSWILL ONYEMA OKOLI THAT WITH THE LAST RESOURCES AT MY DISPOSAL I WOULD FISH YOU OUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD NOT ONLY NAIRALAND, IF I MISS YOU I WONT MISS YOUR WIFE OGE OR CHILD. DID I REPORT U TO THE MODS? NO because I AM WORKING ON SOMETHING. YOU WENT AHEAD AND REPORTED
YOURSELF. YOU ARENT THAT SMART AFTER ALL.
You would be needing another moniker because u just shot yourself on the foot.
Sir. We aren't what you think we are. Godswill is our former staff and he handle all our online account, on one faithful day he duped one of our online customers, just beware Godswill is still online with another account, he also collected laptop from a seller here in ikeja with our reputation, and go away with it. and moreover GWILLONLINEMART is far different from nestocynn, and Compunet Nig Ltd dont do such tricky games you talking about, because we are far more than that, we import all our Laptops from UK/America. Sir we don't fraud We don't fraud we sell Laptops and Laptop accessories.
and you can come to our office for affirmation.
Office Address: 24,Otigba street, computer village,ikeja lagos.
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by benefitzte: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
nestocynn:

Sir. We not what you think we are. Godswill is our former staff and he handle all our online account, on one faithful day he duped one of our online customers, just beware Godswill is still online with another account, he also collected laptop from a seller here in ikeja with our reputation, and go away with it. We don't fraud we sell Laptops and Laptop accessories.
and you can come to our office for affirmation.
Office Address: 24,Otigba street, computer village,ikeja lagos.

Just keep talking....now u know him, when time for talking comes you would talk well well. Even when someone that saw your file and found out u are from d same place in nnewi and called u, u called him a fraudster instead. Just keep talking.. ....
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
For order and more enquiress please call our customer care representative on 08091843283 or call the Company Director Mr Clinton Okoli on 0817316377
Office Address: 24, Otigba street, computer village, ikeja lagos. send emails to compunetnigeria@gmail.com or nestocynnltd@yahoo.com
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2016
If you look at today through the eyes of the past you will never see what the present moment has to offer.
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. —Henry Ford
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Contact us on this product
Office address
24, Otigba street,
Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone: 08173163774 08120222440
email: compunetnigeria@gmail.com

Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by oloriooko(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
nestocynn:
Office address
24, Otigba street,

How much and how long to deliver to Abj asap
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2016
oloriooko:

How much and how long to deliver to Abj asap
2 working days Sir. and there will additional interstate dispatch fee, which is N2500, and you on delivery. you will see what you ordered for before paying.
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
To place for an order and more enquiress please call our customer care representative on 08091843283 or call the Company Director Mr Clinton Okoli on 08173163774come to our office @ 24, Otigba street, computer village, ikeja lagos. send emails to compunetnigeria@gmail.com or nestocynnltd@yahoo.om
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by Justice4all1: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
How much and how long to PH, I want it @ payment on delivery, please quick response
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Justice4all1:
How much and how long to PH, I want it @ payment on delivery, please quick response
Call this number 08173163774 he will give you every information you need to know.
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
For order and more enquiress please call our customer care representative on 08091843283 08173163774 come to our Office @ 24, Otigba street, computer village, ikeja lagos. send emails to compunetnigeria@gmail.com or nestocynnltd@yahoo.com
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:31am On Jul 04, 2016
nestocynn:
For order and more enquiress please call our customer
care representative on 08091843283 08173163774 come
to our
Office @ 24, Otigba street, computer village, ikeja lagos.
send emails to compunetnigeria@gmail.com or
nestocynnltd@yahoo.com

I need delivery to Abeokuta this week...
When can it be delivered and I hope everything is intact ...
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

I need delivery to Abeokuta this week...
When can it be delivered and I hope everything is intact ...
if you want it delivery today we will do that, and you will get it today. and you will be responsible for the dispatch delivery fee. 2500.
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2016
nestocynn:

if you want it delivered today we will do that, dispatch delivery fee is 2500.
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
nestocynn:

if you want it delivery today we will do that, and you will get it today. and you will be responsible for the dispatch delivery fee. 2500.

Haba... Abk dispatch from Lagos shldnt be more than 1k... U can't be charging the same dispatch for Abk and abuja from lagos

1 Like

Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Haba... Abk dispatch from Lagos shldnt be more than 1k... U can't be charging the same dispatch for Abk and abuja from lagos
that's how we normally charge for outside Lagos dispatch fee. you will get your goods at your door step, and it is pay on delivery.
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
For order and more enquiress please call our customer care representative on 08091843283 08173163774 come to our Office @ 24, Otigba street, computer village, ikeja lagos. send emails to compunetnigeria@gmail.com or nestocynnltd@yahoo.com
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by enoch273: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2016
nestocynn:
Office address
24, Otigba street,

I am very well interested, I stay in Lagos.
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2016
enoch273:

I am very well interested, I stay in Lagos.
When should we be expecting you Sir ?

For order and more enquiress please call our customer care representative on 08091843283 or 08173163774 08120222440 08138331866
Re: Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k by nestocynn(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Promo. Compunet Nigeria is on promo for Hp mini laptop with External Dvd rom, Wireless Mouse, mini laptop bag and Original laptop charger, dont let this offer pass by. Promo last while in stock. Specification: 80gb hdd, 2gb ram, Processor: 1.6GHz For order and more enquiress please call our customer care representative on 08091843283 or call the Company Director Mr Clinton Okoli on 08173163774 Office Address: 24, Otigba street, computer village, ikeja lagos. send emails to compunetnigeria@gmail.com or nestocynnltd@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Advice Best Chest Freezer For Inverter / Itel A11 , One Of The Most Affordable Smartphones With Amazing Specification / SOLD! Open Box Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.