Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos (63562 Views)

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 12:14am On Jun 18, 2016
bulldoza:

YEA.
MERCIFUL INDEED!
AFTER ALL THESE
Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.” When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn’t a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father’s house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death...

Merciful indeed!

This is d 3rd time am telling u, stop quoting the old testament, Jesus wasn't in d old testament,its obvious u have no point to bring, those were moses laws not God's laws
If u can point out a place in the bible where Jesus supports killing den I ll convert to a Muslim.
What are we even saying looking at all d Muslim counties around us and mention one that is peaceful.. Even d saudi Arabians don't consider others as Muslims nd don't believe other nationality ll enter d promise land.. I have many arab friends if u must knw. There is soo much hate and killing in Islam and u know it

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Heavance(m): 12:14am On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=bulldoza post=46675342][/quote]

You seem ready for a debate ofir a superior religion, I believe the way you live expresses more, not by talk talk.
I have christian friends, and Muslim friends, and we've been together for more than 5 years, some 10 years. So its your choice.

The simple instruction Christ left with us, is, Follow the commandments and love your neighbours, that is the difficult thing we still can't obey..... Its not easy to Iove your neighbour, when you begin with that, you won't care about a religion, because love is the ultimate religion....... God no send us about others o
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by softsee(m): 12:18am On Jun 18, 2016
miketayo:

I know of 6, parent, ex, nd 4 friends.. They converted without a gun put to their heads btw
Review there background... They weren't muslims b4
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2016
softsee:

Review there background... They weren't muslims b4
My grand parents nd my cousins are still Muslims, my ex is an iranian , and my friends grew to love the religion they r old enuf now so their parents couldn't hold them back anymore. I even forgot to add my uncle he became a pastor, I asked him y he converted he said he met Jesus.. I am yet to find anyone that willingly convert to islam without being forced
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by softsee(m): 12:39am On Jun 18, 2016
miketayo:

My grand parents nd my cousins are still Muslims, my ex is an iranian , and my friends grew to love the religion they r old enuf now so their parents couldn't hold them back anymore. I even forgot to add my uncle he became a pastor, I asked him y he converted he said he met Jesus.. I am yet to find anyone that willingly convert to islam without being forced
I know thousands.... Even 2days back, 4 Christian came to our mosque nd converted.... Similar incidents are happening every single day my brother
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 4:18am On Jun 18, 2016
spidey77:

that is the difference BTW us and you Moslems......we do not follow blindly....I've read ur so called quotations and i have nun seen a place WHR u meaningfully quoted a place in the new testament....those things you quoted WHR in the old testament why Jesus modified...we are called Christian.....followers of Christ not followers of Moses.....hmm Mr Islamic scholar......and his laws are embedded in d new testament not the old....do ur homework well next time
did u believe in the old testament?
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Bengskuzee(m): 4:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Christianity....blah blah blah.... Islam..blah blah blah..there's no sense in comparison, you should make your ability to choose to do bad or good your religion. You don't need to be a Muslim nor a Christian to know that. A bad person will do evil either as a Christian or a Muslim. So just shut the F up about religion and f...king do good if you are good and bad if it suits you...you will be surely paid in your coins..
realGURU:
did u believe in the old testament?
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 4:25am On Jun 18, 2016
Deybesee:

All the bible verses you quoted are in the old testament. Jesus Christ already died for our sins, read 2 Corinthians 5:17.
are they in the or not, so u people choose what to believe and wat not to . Gud continue o.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 4:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Vick4rill:
look at dis retarded beign talking of pastors, hw many of ur mallams that uses ur quran as a means to entice gals for desperate suitors?? is it nt ur mallams that do this ferin jini that muslims uses to dupe people?? talking abt pastors, is pastors the founder of christianity, that u will judge the religion base on what pastors did. the truth is that most muslims are terorist, nt because they are like that in nature bt cus even quran encourages it."sura 20 vs 29 state it, sura muhamed 5vs 28 encourages it. even the hadith was in support of terrorism. so what the hell re u talking abt?? i rather be a pagan than become a muslim
check ur bible wel. Xtianity is mother of terrorism
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 4:30am On Jun 18, 2016
miketayo:

U are quoting the old testament moses nd jew laws, Jesus gave better meaning to those verses in d new testament, Christian means "christ like" quote the new testament den u can start ur discussion, even those verses r in d Quran, both islam and Christians came from jews.. But Christians follows d way of the new testament which is LOVE , with love there ll be no bloodshed
islam came 4rm the jews? I no blame u .
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 4:31am On Jun 18, 2016
danidee10:

Have u noticed one thing with all the bibles verses you quoted.....they are all in the old testament

Christians are not bound by the rules in the old testament...because salvation is not by works but by faith. That was the sole purpose why Jesus Christ came to abolish the law and make salvation for all

So shaaaarap smiley
are they part of the bible?
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 4:34am On Jun 18, 2016
JerryQ:

I see you have taken some time to study our religion though you studied only to find faults and not to find God. I will help you out with your study. We have a clear difference between the old and new testament. The old testament is all about the laws and the prophets, the new testament is all about Jesus. The old testament was fulfilled in Jesus Christ. We don't kill in this new testament, we love even our enemies (Matthew 5 : 44) , we don't call down fire from heaven like Elijah did cos we know the Spirit we are made of( Luke 9: 54,55). I employ you to study the new testament to know the person of Jesus. You will know the difference.
do u believe in the old testament? Is the old n new from same source?
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 18, 2016
miketayo:

This is d 3rd time am telling u, stop quoting the old testament, Jesus wasn't in d old testament,its obvious u have no point to bring, those were moses laws not God's laws
If u can point out a place in the bible where Jesus supports killing den I ll convert to a Muslim.
What are we even saying looking at all d Muslim counties around us and mention one that is peaceful.. Even d saudi Arabians don't consider others as Muslims nd don't believe other nationality ll enter d promise land.. I have many arab friends if u must knw. There is soo much hate and killing in Islam and u know it
Shut up!
That's the stupid thing you hypocrites always say.
Why tell me one is old and one is new?
Why do you people still carry both about around?
Why do you still pick things out of the old one? E.G giving your 10 percent monthly?
Hypocrites
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 4:38am On Jun 18, 2016
Bengskuzee:
Christianity....blah blah blah.... Islam..blah blah blah..there's no sense in comparison, you should make your ability to choose to do bad or good your religion. You don't need to be a Muslim nor a Christian to know that. A bad person will do evil either as a Christian or a Muslim. So just shut the F up about religion and f...king do good if you are good and bad if it suits you...you will be surely paid in your coins..
i c u know even like ur religion
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 4:43am On Jun 18, 2016
palsenator:
I see how retarded you are. We have been saved by Grace and the revelation of our Jesus has brought us redemption . Your Koran that ordered you to kill from the onset till today has doomed you for life Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... , Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things...... Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you , and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.... Your book stated thAt you should kill all the time , for no cause but our new testament has abolished the old law. Guy go get some brain.
islam encourages self-defence while xtianity support genocide
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by bejeria101(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2016
spidey77:

who kills dem?? and u really bliv u don't kill pole dat leave Islam?check ur books dude n don't just spill whatever leaves ur head

Na u i talk to? Olodo wetin i wan take am do? Confused bunch
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by bejeria101(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2016
Alezy:
no be only religion of peace. I have places in the QURAN proving that religion of peace as false. Infact it's glaring to everyone self

Imagine wasnt talking to one mumu e dey there dey form voltron,no be nl u go dey form for me try sometin else.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 7:00am On Jun 18, 2016
Bengskuzee:
yes u do good without islam is like excelling in uni without matric. Number and at end of the they have wasted ur time.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by abdulkabirabiol(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2016
glacswhite:
Op...u be Mumu..Delta dey wear those kind Cloth and Cap?....Islam wey Everybody dey run Commot even Hausa People are denying their Religion...Abeg Close this Tread...is just like Saying that ''Jesus has Approved Murder and Fornication as Righteousness'' which can never happen

BUHARI turning to a Pastor is Even Likely than 104 Deltans turning to Islam
this life, if u are nt destined to be guided, u will always be blindfolded, despite how fast growing islam is, they will never be convienced. Islam is the only religion that have concrete basis they is understandable for only those that are ready to know the true religion and not blindfolded.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Vick4rill(m): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2016
realGURU:
check ur bible wel. Xtianity is mother of terrorism
am nt checking anytin. am just facing the reality on ground. listen i was once like u.. always going to mosque and praying five times daily, i kept all the laws guiding qurans. untill i start been sincere and with an open heart decide to go deep on what am practising. it down on me that islam encourages terorism in all ramifications. and after reading g.j.o moshay book" who is this allah? then i began to doubt if allah himself is truely the almighty. cus in sunni hadith 2 vs 4, mohammed start having doubt abt the spirit that visited him at the cafe of mediena in arab. my sister if only u can stop been biased and trying to defend islam in every chance.and then jst for 2hours u looks at it as an outsider then u will understand that islam is nt for God.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 7:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Vick4rill:
am nt checking anytin. am just facing the reality on ground. listen i was once like u.. always going to mosque and praying five times daily, i kept all the laws guiding qurans. untill i start been sincere and with an open heart decide to go deep on what am practising. it down on me that islam encourages terorism in all ramifications. and after reading g.j.o moshay book" who is this allah? then i began to doubt if allah himself is truely the almighty. cus in sunni hadith 2 vs 4, mohammed start having doubt abt the spirit that visited him at the cafe of mediena in arab. my sister if only u can stop been biased and trying to defend islam in every chance.and then jst for 2hours u looks at it as an outsider then u will understand that islam is nt for God.
read ur bible , there is islam. U c if u xtians will read ur bible thoroughly and just allow ur pastors to dictate to u what to believe and what not believe , my friend u will all start shouting Allahu Akbar
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Vick4rill(m): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2016
realGURU:
read ur bible , there is islam. U c if u xtians will read ur bible thoroughly and just allow ur pastors to dictate to u what to believe and what not believe , my friend u will all start shouting Allahu Akbar
wtf... so all this things i wrote u are still head bend on defending islam. it is obvious that u are nt here to learn bt to sturbbornly protect ur religion at all cost. u keep argueing blindly and with this mindset i will end up wasting my time with u. enjoy ur day sis!
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2016
bulldoza:

Shut up!
Why do you still pick things out of the old one? E.G giving your 10 percent monthly?
Hypocrites

If u knw nothing abt the bible u should shut up . Giving tithes is in both new an old testament Jesus himself talked about it.. I mentioned that before, it's now obvious am talking to a dumb person, do I have to repeat myself every time or is it just ur ignorance
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2016
I pray the good Lord will open ur heart
Vick4rill:
wtf... so all this things i wrote u are still head bend on defending islam. it is obvious that u are nt here to learn bt to sturbbornly protect ur religion at all cost. u keep argueing blindly and with this mindset i will end up wasting my time with u. enjoy ur day sis!
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Origin(f): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2016
Right to Religion and its not your business.

I know the amount of stigma been put on Muslims, the abuse, the name tagging. (All by who?). A christian kills you abuse his tribe, a muslim kills you abuse his religion and tag him terrorists. (All by who The followers of Christ)

Top brand Companies (P&G, Unilever, PZ, banks,in their adverts) recognise hijabis as customers but would find it hard to employ them. HYPOCRISY,

I WILL BE ARGUING WITH SOMEONE ABOUT THE ECONOMY. THE NEXT THING IS: LEAVE HER SHE IS A TERRORIST (and you think you are normal and that I'm not hurt) Have I ever even pinched you before??
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2016
bulldoza:

Shut up!
Hypocrites

You are either dull or dumb, cos I mentioned it before, tithe giving is in the new testament Jesus mentioned it himself.. Its clear u know nothing about the bible ur just ignorant u cant even defend all I said abt islam because its u know its d truth.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2016
softsee:

I know thousands.... Even 2days back, 4 Christian came to our mosque nd converted.... Similar incidents are happening every single day my brother

It's obvious ur not saying the truth, an average human knows barely a thousand ppl in his life time and u know thousands of people that converted hmmm.. Even if wat ur saying is true most of them were forced
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Unojo: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2016
alright but tomorrow when religion crisis started they will begin to cut off their head that they are not true muslim abi
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2016
softsee:

Liar, an average person knows barely 1000 ppl in his life time and u already know thousands of converts , r u above 100.
Even if that were true 99% of them were forced or brainwashed to convert.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2016
realGURU:
islam came 4rm the jews? I no blame u .

How old is Islam? who is Ibrahim or musa aren't they jews
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by palsenator(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2016
realGURU:
islam encourages self-defence while xtianity support genocide
can we talk it publicly? I will quote your Koran out of the way and how it instructed you to kill the Jews and Infidel if they do not take Islam and you call that self defense? Be objective bro
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by realGURU(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2016
miketayo:

How old is Islam? who is Ibrahim or musa aren't they jews
ibrahim [A.S] is a jew or christain but a devoted servant of Allah , check quran:3:67 and qur'an 2:140 , pls use google and search this verses , am sure u wil understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" / How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.