Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,233 members, 7,846,097 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea (46403 Views)

Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US / Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key / Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by canDy4eva(f): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ada9103:
Z
Tea for flat tummy ......Gracious lord am so gonna buy the tea, been taking this Chinese whatever tea e no work......Ama try it the Rita's way
plz dnt b fooled, dez no short cut to heaven... grin
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by McDarela(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Before I will believe that make dem use that Orobo girl in Yoruba film.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by ayguru: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
rose54321:

It's often better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

For your information I know many ladies that detest marriage, they have received proposals from fresh guys, guys I would ordinarily accept, but they continually refuse because they are more focused on their career.

The idea of taking care of a man or raising kids is quite alien to them. One even relocated from Nigeria, due to contact parents pressure.

My point is that your beliefs and ideals are exclusive to you and people like you. . Just because you feel it's important doesn't mean all humans hold the same opinion.

You should learn to understand that as humans we are different with our own idiosyncrasies, we all have different likes and aspirations.

So ignorantly concluding that there is only one dream of all "mentally stable and socially responsible woman", displays your naivety.

Please be enlightened..
Abegi, just like d guy said. Marriage is meant for mentally and matured mind.
U keep saying career, career, do they have better careers than Beyonce, Michelle Obama, Mrs Folorunsho Alakija, Omotola and so on? Stop taking sides to what isn't normal.
Even the bible and Qur'an preaches about we getting married and procreating, in fact that is a superior achievement on it's own and it gets special blessings from God himself.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin hw many naija ladies fit get a flat tummy? All dem sabi do na to dey take free beer and sharwama plus junk food when on outings with the result that their tummy is inflated with michelin rings surrounding d tummy.Rita Dominic kudos to u jor.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by 99foxxy(f): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Rita we want a baby bump on that belly not a flat tummy

Who has flat Tommy helped?

Carry your product to Rochas Okoroawusa your State Governor, I think he needs it more than any other person.
you harsh
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
goshen26:

apart from taking the tea u should stop taking beer also,.Ibo girls are known for taking beer, I have them as friends
Igbo girls drink beer? Mehn if thats true thats a turn off.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by queenfav(f): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ada9103:
Two what? We looking at 24k oh dear dear....I will do it Ada's way thanks and don't mention cheesy
lol..abeg no kill me with laff,which one be ada's way..abi na to suck belle make cloth fine?I no even get energy for all those ones abeg!Lemme stick to green tea.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by mhizdaniella(f): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
VIEWS95:
Let's see yours!
but she is been truthful
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
queenfav:
lol..abeg no kill me with laff,which one be ada's way..abi na to suck belle make cloth fine?I no even get energy for all those ones abeg!Lemme stick to green tea.
green tea...my favourite tea
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by bigiyaro(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
rose54321:

It's often better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

For your information I know many ladies that detest marriage, they have received proposals from fresh guys, guys I would ordinarily accept, but they continually refuse because they are more focused on their career.

The idea of taking care of a man or raising kids is quite alien to them. One even relocated from Nigeria, due to contact parents pressure.

My point is that your beliefs and ideals are exclusive to you and people like you. . Just because you feel it's important doesn't mean all humans hold the same opinion.

You should learn to understand that as humans we are different with our own idiosyncrasies, we all have different likes and aspirations.

So ignorantly concluding that there is only one dream of all "mentally stable and socially responsible woman", displays your naivety.

Please be enlightened..
chairlady, raising a family the traditional way is a natural tin inbuilt in humans, any person having a skewed opinion has to have his/her head evaluated.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by VIEWS95: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
mhizdaniella:
but she is been truthful
I don't understand that grammer please
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by adedayoadedeji(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
[In, out!out!! Rita out nah
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by Tynasparks(f): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Airforce1:
keep showing flat tummy while your mates are showing their pregnancy(s) husband and children.
stop hating

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by sinceraconcept(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nice waistline,mine is 32
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by Ada9103(f): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
I no fit try that suck own.......na green tea sure pass
queenfav:
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by Ada9103(f): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
True.....I gat you ma

canDy4eva:
plz dnt b fooled, dez no short cut to heaven... grin
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by doll912(f): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
rose54321:

Dude what exactly is your problem
Is getting married and having kids the only achievement a lady can accomplish

That's the height of illiteracy, for your information not all ladies aspire to get married or even have kids.

I hate this absurd Nigerian, or should I say, 3rd world mentality of the necessity of marriage.

I wish I could like your comment more than once. I'd like it a million times. You spoke my mind in a calm tone. I wouldn't have been that polite.

I rebuke "idiocracy" from your life.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by Ezionye(f): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
If u want a flat tummy, diet and exercise is the key. Drinking this or that is not advisable. We too like shortcut.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by Onyi31: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Airforce1:
keep showing flat tummy while your mates are showing their pregnancy(s) husband and children.
Did she tell you she is looking for husband or a baby?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by usibengate(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lovely
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by abbeyology88(m): 12:47am On Jun 18, 2016
rose54321:

That's the height of illiteracy, for your information not all ladies aspire to get married or even have kids.

I hate this absurd Nigerian, or should I say, 3rd world mentality of the necessity of marriage.

So you think f**king around wit no intention of having a seed is the best to live a womanly life?
Some ppl are just making me think like buhari.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by abbeyology88(m): 12:47am On Jun 18, 2016
rose54321:

So you think f**king around wit no intention of having a seed is the best to live a womanly life?
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 18, 2016
bigiyaro:
Abeg calm down, getting married and having kids is the dream of all mentally matured, socially responsible and emotionally stable women, no matter the achievements of a woman, not having a natural family to call her own is like tea without sugar, belive me, she cries every night, the loneliness alone sef na die.
whats your business if she cries every night? She's busy achieving a lot before marriage comes, or you want her to be useless before the marriage comes. Be wise my brother, and because she cries every night is the exact reason why you should not come here and say all these about her, biko. more over its her life, let her live it like its golden.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 18, 2016
abbeyology88:

really tired of Nigerians, MJB never marry and you don't get to see people clap over her head shouting "go and marry". Its her life ooooo. hian
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by chrispratt: 5:44am On Jun 18, 2016
amtaken:
No pun intended please but this advert would have been better if it was done by a mother of 4 or 3 eg Omoni Oboli.

Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by oshiokpu(m): 7:36am On Jun 18, 2016
Nice body... methinks there's more to it than some tea

Btw check my signature
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by bigiyaro(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2016
VenusBetty:
whats your business if she cries every night? She's busy achieving a lot before marriage comes, or you want her to be useless before the marriage comes. Be wise my brother, and because she cries every night is the exact reason why you should not come here and say all these about her, biko. more over its her life, let her live it like its golden.
please don't get me wrong, am not actually talking about her, she is of the opinion that ' real women' don't need or aspire to get married, i jst strongly disagree with her on that notion n am trying to make her see reasons. Tis notin personal.
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2016
bigiyaro:
please don't get me wrong, am not actually talking about her, she is of the opinion that ' real women' don't need or aspire to get married, i jst strongly disagree with her on that notion n am trying to make her see reasons. Tis notin personal.
ok
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by abbeyology88(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2016
VenusBetty:
really tired of Nigerians, MJB never marry and you don't get to see people clap over her head shouting "go and marry". Its her life ooooo. hian

Lemme tell u, life has 2 ends 1,fulfillment 2,regression.
These 2 are confusing in dat, on would think he/she is fulfilled in d bgining, @d end, regrssion.

I'm not against anytin. Wat u undastand is wat u've just let out.

Blve me, one who has decided not 2 av a seed on earth is empty in life and has sometin 2 say in heaven.

I knw marriage is not compulsory 2 some "women" dis women end up "baby mamas"
But this one is d woman's choice, which to me it is not a good stuff cos @ d end dey will b opening their legs for "small boys" payin dem boys = Sugarmummies. This is not Good. Not god @ all.

#noquarel
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
abbeyology88:

Lemme tell u, life has 2 ends 1,fulfillment 2,regression.
These 2 are confusing in dat, on would think he/she is fulfilled in d bgining, @d end, regrssion.

I'm not against anytin. Wat u undastand is wat u've just let out.

Blve me, one who has decided not 2 av a seed on earth is empty in life and has sometin 2 say in heaven.

I knw marriage is not compulsory 2 some "women" dis women end up "baby mamas"
But this one is d woman's choice, which to me it is not a good stuff cos @ d end dey will b opening their legs for "small boys" payin dem boys = Sugarmummies. This is not Good. Not god @ all.

#noquarel
but what should she do now? sit and mournnnnnn before He finally comes?
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by abbeyology88(m): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
VenusBetty:
but what should she do now? sit and mournnnnnn before He finally comes?

She's doing what she's supposed not.
Keeping in mind dat all Men ar d same.
That's made her rigid (in her chatting) and am sure would reflect in her actions towards men for real.
But I think someone in d house is about to help her out anyway.
As u can see here.

#Noquarel
Re: Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
abbeyology88:

She's doing what she's supposed not.
Keeping in mind dat all Men ar d same.
That's made her rigid (in her chatting) and am sure would reflect in her actions towards men for real.
But I think someone in d house is about to help her out anyway.
As u can see here.

#Noquarel
would you blame her for saying all men are the same? maybe she's had her own share of different men treating her badly. She'll find love, let her live her life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church / Ukrainian Star, Pasha Lee Dies Fighting Russian Troops In Ukraine / Bukky Ajayi's Death: 10 Things To Know About Late Veteran Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.