Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

MTN New Way Of Cheating Nigerian - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN New Way Of Cheating Nigerian (735 Views)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / Mtn's New Limit To The Midnight Plan / MTN New Midnight Data Plan For Only N25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN New Way Of Cheating Nigerian by abbeyreal92: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hello guy!
I want to inform you about the new way mtn is taking our hard earn money to pay for their fine.

I bought a N1000 mtn card to recharge my line yesterday afternoon, which I used N500 to subscribe for 1gig data plan and I make a 2 mins call and I saw that I have N478 as balance on my line.

Today, I want to call this afternoon, and I was given the greatest shock of my life. I was told that I don't have enough balance again on my line which make me to check my balance, I saw I was left with N1.25k.
Angrily, I called the CC to complain, but the representative told me that I subscribed for mtn music plus something ago, that is why my aritime balance was deducted, Yes, I remembered that I did so but the one of #20.

The question is this, how a subscription of #20 zap all my #480 airtime balance.
All I could receive is sorry, which I think is not proper.

I don't know this is going to happen I would have screenshots my balance yesterday.
Re: MTN New Way Of Cheating Nigerian by abbeyreal92: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Abeg Oga laps do your work
Re: MTN New Way Of Cheating Nigerian by sheddy03: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
na MTN o! I always make sure I don't have more than N10 in my MTN account, though, its my secondary line.
Re: MTN New Way Of Cheating Nigerian by kingpheenix(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
Its their normal method now, dey have removed my money like 3 times now and if you call their custom care dey will make up a lie dat you suscribed for something before dat was how dey stole my #250 I've learnt my lesson tho

(1) (Reply)

Must Read! Airtel Smart Connect / Please I Want To Room My Infinix Hot Note / Ifont For Infinix Hot Note X551

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.