Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo (26085 Views)

Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House / James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Former Abia State governor Orji Uzor Kalu recently hosted the US Ambassador to Nigeria, James Entwistle and his wife, Mrs Pam Entwistle to a dinner party in his Abuja residence. According to the chairman of SLOK Holding (Orji Kalu), the ambassador's family and his family have had a long standing relationship.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/orji-uzor-kalu-hosts-us-ambassador-and.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
dats good

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
connection things

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by dainformant(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Orji Uzor Kalu's wife is a stunner

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by Agunechemba1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
The US ambassador looks as if he doesn't care.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
I don't know if I should comment or not
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by Smartanthony: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
they stood as if they are protesting

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Smartanthony:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

E be like say the oyinbos dey fake am grin

ejilife:
Something is terribly wrong with his picture. I just can't seem to fathom what exactly I wrong.

We plenty wey notice am. Like say dem borrow iyinbo take picture cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by Sensitivbin777(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
I jors dey eye the daughter shocked
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by ejilife: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Something is terribly wrong with his picture. I just can't seem to fathom what exactly is wrong.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by CzarRex: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
the american ambassador be like

you pple should get this shi.t over with fast!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by Muyoatlanta(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Smartanthony:
you should know how protesters stand.....by way of experience.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Cool
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by Afolabs101: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Is Kalu secretly working for the CIA?? First Christine Largade visits him at home, now the US Ambassador cheesy shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by igboboy3(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Orji Uzor Kalu . . . Billionaire
The only man Obj could not intimidate

but he is still a small billionaire among the Billionaires Club of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by aminadat: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Orji Uzor de Don. I like ur swag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by ijebu2020: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Uhhmm CIA thngs Orji Kalu I salute almost every IBB boy is a CIA agent!

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by iyke484real(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
I thought this criminal is having a matter with the efcc How come! Nnaa enhhh.. . This buhari corruption matter tire me oh. Make person hear word jare. But anyway, Sai baba Sai Muhammad! Sai allah, Sai to all the mad people in the zoo am off to Ghana grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by NwaNimo1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Him no get any boy?
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by comeandmarry: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
There must be something inside his house, Cia are snitches
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by cooldipo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
money can answereth things like this.......
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by gbishman: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Big boy, pls don't bribe and entice the ambassador not to chase the rep. sex scandal o.
Those sex addicts must be brought to book.
There are a National embarrassment, that should shown the way out of our system.
Imagine what the children of this is sex freaks are under going in their schools.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Orji Uzor Kalu has worked and continues to work for the CIA. We know. It is no longer secret!

-CramJones

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by Rossikk(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Who knows what they are using him for? Learnt he's establishing a huge plantation in Abia state. Genetically modified food perhaps?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by miqos02(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
ok
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by zeeudenwa(f): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
USA is busy associating with a corrupt nigerian.. kai
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by olaoreawofele: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Intelligence gathering things. The transcript of the discussions of that day must be on its way to Washington by now. That was how that woman US Ambassador collected all those information published by whistle leak.

zeeudenwa:
USA is busy associating with a corrupt nigerian.. kai

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by jared007: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
This man visits CIA headquarters at Langley, VA. He even said Jonathan may be the last President of a united Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by fernandoc(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
I'm sure he can never visit the houses of those kind of pigs that embarrassed themselves in the house of reps.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by KINGDOS: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Good and fine. May I be richer and more influential than this man in Jesus Mighty name I pray, Amen!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo by jkorakwue: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Uzor Kalu my man doing big things

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi / PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose / Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.