Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel (30195 Views)

5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by LugarT: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
A company, Condolences.ng has presented a customized Condolence Register in honour of the late Ojb Jezreel to the family. The company while presenting the register posited that although they are not musicians, they have taken inspiration from the long fought battle of OJB Jezreel with Kidney failure and decided that one of their standard Condolence Registers be produced in his honour.

Some celebrities and supporters of the late talented Artists were on hand to receive and sign the Condolence Register which was presented to his senior wife Mabel Okungbowa.

Rest in Peace Babatunde Okungbowa (OJB Jezreel)

Pictures after the cut:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Winna01(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
rubbish, e don die b say e don die

10 Likes

Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Kingsasian(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
This register go make am enter heaven

1 Like

Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Kaira333: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Rip bros. But dis condolence register, after signing it what are they going to do with it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by EMMYLBANKS(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
when you are alive nobody know you or care but when you are no more everybody reason you some will even demand they pay for the burial right and expenses

2 Likes

Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by SURElee(f): 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kai! Nigerians can do eh! A family is mourning and this customized condolence regster coy decides to go advertise their market there? If the register can't bring OJB back with good organs then its useless.

3 Likes

Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Came: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2016
Na azadus, I dey see so? If na him, he don tey ooooo!!! Azadus, how far you nah?

7 Likes

Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by tyson99(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2016
Came:
Na azadus, I dey see so? If na him, he don tey ooooo!!! Azadus, how far you nah?
Na him ooooo

Madam I love ur daughter so ohh oh oh oh grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Mu2ni(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2016
okay
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by helphelp: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by ibetoibb: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Did I hear Senior wife, anyway RIP.
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by tunatrezy(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Eya...ma name sake, RIP man
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by darocha1: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Stunt company publicity
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Pavore9: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2016
ibetoibb:
Did I hear Senior wife, anyway RIP.

He was married to three.
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by asodeboyede(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2016
no be Azadus be that?
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2016
Nonsense and lack of common sense.

4 Likes

Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by PrincessAnna: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2016
what difference does that make?
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Aromas: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2016
Kaira333:
Rip bros. But dis condolence register, after signing it what are they going to do with it?
They we send it to national assembly for proper approval on OJB burial grin
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by tollytexy(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2016
They call me azadus but u can call me lekan

2 Likes

Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Aromas: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2016
Kingsasian:
This register go make am enter heaven
Well, Synagogue Church is right here in Lagos for such question bro grin
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by domopps(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2016
Rip bro!

But what has customize register has to do with his death!

Cheeeeers
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Aromas: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2016
zeeudenwa:
nothing is cute about death if not this register for fine
But 4ur mind is fine? cheesy
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Sagacity10(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2016
Where do I go from here
One thing is drawing near
Guide my heart and guide my lips in prayer
Through the grace of God alone, I'll cast aside this fears I've known
And lift myself from the debt deep despear

Keep my through the Darkness and through each gloomy day
Take my hands Ohhh precious Lord
And help me on my way
Give me strength that I might find
Abiding and peace of mind
And I would ask " where do I go from Here".

Guys where will u go from here. ? Where will I go from here?? OBJ has cross the bridge and set to face eternity.

Condolence to his family and the music industry.
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by VocalWalls: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2016
This one too na business...

And people need to die to make profit .. undecided
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Maximus85(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2016
LugarT:
A company, Condolences.ng has presented a customized Condolence Register in honour of the late Ojb Jezreel to the family. The company while presenting the register posited that although they are not musicians, they have taken inspiration from the long fought battle of OJB Jezreel with Kidney failure and decided that one of their standard Condolence Registers be produced in his honour.

Some celebrities and supporters of the late talented Artists were on hand to receive and sign the Condolence Register which was presented to his senior wife Mabel Okungbowa.

Rest in Peace Babatunde Okungbowa (OJB Jezreel)

Pictures after the cut:

In other news the DJ association of Nigeria killed this Azadus' career.
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Afrok(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2016
Nah their way... they honour ppl in death undecided
Nigeria sha... embarassed
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by room089: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2016
Chai!
Condolences.ng trying to be tactical about marketing it's product.

R.I.P. OJB!

I still weep for your friend, my friend Nomoreloss embarassed
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Bsc(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2016
What is News?
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by room089: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Terrornairaland:
@@DaBullIT
Go and learn skills amebo oshi
I have your time today
As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny
Idi0t
Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her
Thief

My G why this picture na?
Ejoor coolu tempa!
There are too many other ways to address this issue than this approach you've adopted.
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by truthspeaks: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2016
PR

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-money Receives UNILAG Honorary Doctorate Degree / Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos / Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.