Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Man Narrates How Police Demanded 'mobilisation Fee' To Investigate Robbery Case - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How Police Demanded 'mobilisation Fee' To Investigate Robbery Case (11724 Views)

How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident / My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Narrates How Badoo Started In Ikorodu, Calls Out Security Agents (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How Police Demanded 'mobilisation Fee' To Investigate Robbery Case by Greatidonis: 4:19am On Jun 18, 2016
It's a real pity that we are still here. I remember before BuBu Was sworn in just after winning the election, some people were saying and even the some police men. That they will collect thier last bribe before Buhari come. But it's obvious that we still have a very long way to go. If you can afford it, buy a gun to protect your house and dogs too. The police will never protect you. They only after what they can get from you.
Re: Man Narrates How Police Demanded 'mobilisation Fee' To Investigate Robbery Case by dissybling(f): 5:49am On Jun 18, 2016
criminals pretending to be police, God help us
Re: Man Narrates How Police Demanded 'mobilisation Fee' To Investigate Robbery Case by springer: 6:11am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Man Narrates How Police Demanded 'mobilisation Fee' To Investigate Robbery Case by Anseth(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Na dia way.. We go dey look una
Re: Man Narrates How Police Demanded 'mobilisation Fee' To Investigate Robbery Case by Emyo(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ymodulus:
it's not new. I also paid mobilisation fee of N2000 to have someone arrested just recently. Police for you

Boss, please I beg you in the name of God, and in the spirit of this Holy month to send me a message on emyobright@gmail.com so I can have your contact for a help please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hemp Odour Exposes Robbery Suspect / NDLEA Arrests Meth Syndicates, Kingpins, Intercepts Cocaine, Heroin / Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.