Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings (20571 Views)

Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community / Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by Youpele52: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
shugacaneman:
pls fix this

Stop using opera mini. This same page displays on chrome, uc and Firefox browsers.
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Does a blood sucking country have future? Innocent blood is been shade,
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by 3kay945(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
This must stop.
IF bubu failed to stop this nonsense before October, i will tag him as WEAK
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by emmalexabl(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
ITS DANGEROUS TO BE LAWFUL IN A LAWLESS SOCIETY LIKE NIGERIA..

Those were law abiding citizens who never took laws into their hands.
Even when they heard of the impending danger because they believed the security agencies will protect them..
But guess what..they were proven wrong and that cost them their own lives !!

RIP to the dead and to the survivors.,pls arm and defend yourselves !!

Two eyes for an eye and total jaw for a tooth......
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by diablos: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wheres massob, ipob, bakassi wen u need dem?
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by Psylas(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Life4Varnity:
Hmmmm. Wetin fear me pass be say if one pastor or Alfa won preach now. Him go say na so God sign there matter say na Gods time. This shit keeps baffling me. We won't experience terrible and painfull death in Jesus name
we will experience it
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by truthspeaks: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
U won't say who caused it, but attack any1 dat criticises ur master mu.mu.hari. Buhari n his kinsmen jst sent those ppl to their early graves n neva did anythn about it but sent all d military machinery against armless ipob n d NDAs
Quakertellicus1:
RIP to the dead.
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by ancientbanana: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
shugacaneman:
pls fix this
I see a boko haram sympathizer in here. N a lover of evil deeds by herdsmen, and a northerner I believe
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
truthspeaks:
U won't say who caused it, but attack any1 dat criticises ur master mu.mu.hari. Buhari n his kinsmen jst sent those ppl to their early graves n neva did anythn about it but sent all d military machinery against armless ipob n d NDAs

I have repeatedly posted my solutions elsewhere on this nairaland.

You can read them.

I also do not condone violence in any form.

Thank you, and good evening.
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by ancientbanana: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
diablos:
Wheres massob, ipob, bakassi wen u need dem?
and d nigerian police / weak military
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by Johnpaul09(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
What's Mr Peter Obi doing there? ENEMY OF BIAFRA!
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by splendidbaby(f): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
post=46659402:
9 victims of Fulani Herdsmen killings at Nimbo, Uzouwani LGA Enugu State will be buried today after mass

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photo-from-mass-burial-of-9-victims-of.html

hmmm lord have mercy.what really is this country turning to?
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
And Ugwuanyi is here snatching poor people's land, Thief.
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by prossity: 12:38am On Jun 18, 2016
May their soul RIP
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by phemmyutd(m): 1:01am On Jun 18, 2016
RIP .
But they keep saying they were 40+
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by Life4Varnity: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2016
Psylas:
we will experience it
not my portion
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by Psylas(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2016
Life4Varnity:
not my portion
whos portion is't? fowls?
Re: Mass Burial Of 9 Nimbo Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Killings by attackgat: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2016
My Yorubas brothers and lovers of 'one Nigeria', please take a look at the pictures of my fellow Igbos slaughtered in their own land, then ponder this:

"Nairaland says No to secession"

This 'One Nigeria' is enjoyable right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Sponsors Dandy Boy's Brain Tumor Surgery / Breaking: Appeal Court Sacks Balogun-fulani’s Kwara APC Executives / Tony Okocha: We Have Mobilized 50,000 Persons For Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.