Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Believing In A God Is Self Deception........live And Die Brave - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believing In A God Is Self Deception........live And Die Brave (556 Views)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believing In A God Is Self Deception........live And Die Brave by sumborri: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
When good things happen to you,.......you quickly scream "praise the lord". When bad things happen to you , you scream "god punish satan". Yet everyday saints and sinners die off in same circumstances. The saints and sinners are neighbours at an accident scene, neighbours at a plane crash, neighbours at the hosipal emergency room, neighbours on their sick bed and sometimes neighbours in a cemetery. The same ill luck and bad fortune that befalls the sinner on earth also befals the saint , and sometimes the saints have it worse off.

Yet it is assumed that all good comes from a good god and bad comes from the bad god (satan). The wise book wriiten by solomon in the bible has made me understand , that everything we are, have and believe is vanity, meaningless under the sun. Whence you came from to exist in this present you don't know, and same applies to where you will go to.

If saints and sinners all come to the same end on earth here with no clear distinction in their circumstances, what tells you that their ends after death will be different. This world is nature, and as part of nature, survival of the fittest is dependent on pplenty natural and man made factors. Many will live on earth and die in poverty, no matter how long you call a god to save you, many will climb out due to natural selection (luck). Others will bbe born with a silver spoon. Yet amongst all these differnces, vanity will always prove to hold sway. The saints and sinners will meet same end.

Thus why limit your life on earth by definitions of black (devil) and white (god). There is no clearr distinction in reality but variations of both with gray areas. Just like a typical day, everybody will have a time of light/sunshine (youth) and have a time for darkness (old age). For the lucky. Many will fall by the way side. Yet the rule still appplies. Make hay while it shines.

Be happy in ur youth, drink, merry, party as the dark days must come for everybody under the sun, where death will be the only succour to a boring and meaningless existence.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Believing In A God Is Self Deception........live And Die Brave by Smartanthony: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
nice trade, but that doesn't affect my trust in GOD
Re: Believing In A God Is Self Deception........live And Die Brave by davien(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Smartanthony:
same thing doesn't affect Boko trust in their Allah..

2 Likes

Re: Believing In A God Is Self Deception........live And Die Brave by ifenes(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Smartanthony:

Because your brain is with your pastor

4 Likes

Re: Believing In A God Is Self Deception........live And Die Brave by Smartanthony: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
ifenes:

and your brain is with your earthly things
Re: Believing In A God Is Self Deception........live And Die Brave by johnydon22(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
ifenes:

This is totally uncalled for if you ask me, you do not hope to coerce others into agreeing with you.

everybody must not
Re: Believing In A God Is Self Deception........live And Die Brave by urahara(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
ifenes:

Not cool bro embarassed
Re: Believing In A God Is Self Deception........live And Die Brave by ifenes(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
johnydon22:

This is totally uncalled for if you ask me, you do not hope to coerce others into agreeing with you.

everybody must not

It is not a crime to be blunt with the truth. Maybe you need to mind your business sometimes. I don't sympathise with silly folks. I come on Nairaland to share opinions not to please people

1 Like

Re: Believing In A God Is Self Deception........live And Die Brave by johnydon22(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
ifenes:

It is not a crime to be blunt with the truth. Maybe you need to mind your business sometimes. I don't sympathise with silly folks. I come on Nairaland to share opinions not to please people

Alright boss
Re: Believing In A God Is Self Deception........live And Die Brave by CAPSLOCKED: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Question To All Muslims / Breakaway Catholic Group Accuses Pope Of Spreading Errors / All About Atheism ,types, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.