Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nollywood Actress Chika Chukwu Marries A White Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Chika Chukwu Marries A White Man (3075 Views)

Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Chika Chukwu Marries A White Man by oluwasegun400: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nollywood actress Chika Chukwu became a household name during the time TV series Fuji House of Commotion was a thing.

She however went AWOL shortly after the TV show ended.

Chika made a return in Rita Dominic’s recent movie, The Meeting and has since been doing a lot of press in order to return to the apex of Nollywood.

In a recent interview with The Nation, she spoke on what she has been up to and her marriage to a white man, who is from Ireland

You were seen in a wedding dress in London and you were thought to be shooting a film, how true is this?

The pictures of me at a wedding in London are not from a film shoot and no film crew was present attending either. Yes, I got married August last year.

Who is the lucky man and how did you two meet?

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/17/nollywood-actress-chika-chukwu-marries-a-white-man/

Re: Nollywood Actress Chika Chukwu Marries A White Man by Snowprince306(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Gerarahere
Re: Nollywood Actress Chika Chukwu Marries A White Man by Airforce1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Congrats
Re: Nollywood Actress Chika Chukwu Marries A White Man by Nutase: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Who e epp?
Re: Nollywood Actress Chika Chukwu Marries A White Man by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Snowprince306:
Gerarahere
Supposing she is wearing only pant and bra I know you will not write that SMH embarassed
Well shall I no too blame you the girl no even comport herself well.
She just scatter grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Chika Chukwu Marries A White Man by Snowprince306(m): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

Supposing she is wearing only pant and bra I know you will not write that SMH embarassed
Well shall I no too blame you the girl no even comport herself well.
She just scatter grin
. Na u com tease her pass self lol #She just scatter smileysmileysmiley
Re: Nollywood Actress Chika Chukwu Marries A White Man by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Snowprince306:
. Na u com tease her pass self lol #She just scatter smileysmileysmiley
Lol. I no fit hold myself
Re: Nollywood Actress Chika Chukwu Marries A White Man by toba400: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
happy for u

(1) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: IK Ogbonna Wife, Sonia Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Actress Angela Okorie Bashed By Fans For Singing Praises To God Half Unclad / Psquare Rudeboy & Bbnaija Mercy Finally Release Trailer Of Their Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.