Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says (1239 Views)

The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed / PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School / This The Change We Asked For - Oshiomole Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by emmalezy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
According to Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomole, the change Nigerians yearned for during the 2015 elections is the one they are experiencing now. Oshiomole says the Buhari led government who came into power on the change mantra, is correcting the mistakes of the past which will definitely take time. He said this while speaking at the national executive committee meeting of the Nigerian Bar Association today June 17th.

“I know that right now, everybody is talking in the country. Is this the change we asked for? And my answer is Yes. It is the change we asked for. For all of us in this hall, you know that the challenge of fixing a house that has been destroyed is much more cumbersome than even building a completely new house because for the one that has been destroyed, you have to start by removing the debris. You have to check whether the foundations are weak so that you remove them. You must first do a lot of cleansing and excavation. That is what President Muhammadu Buhari is doing. And people expect that in 12 months you would have fixed what was destroyed in 16 years. It is simply not possible and in any case, you must also recognize that even the pressure on the naira is the result of the so much dollars that was taken out and it will require a lot of efforts at a time of collapsed prices and the challenge of oil export to fix what was completely mismanaged. So, I ask us as elite, we have a duty to explain to the Nigerian people: Changes will come, but they won’t come by trying to remove a house with smoke under. You must extinguish the fire and make sure the foundations are strong, and start the process of rebuilding gradually. Is this the Change we asked for? Yes. It’s the Change we asked for. There is no way miracles can occur in the life of a nation. The challenge of re-fixing the house that has been destroyed is much more cumbersome,” Mr. Oshiomhole said. Attachments area

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/this-change-we-asked-for-oshiomole-says.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by Snowprince306(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Na now this one dey spit rubbish,mean why inside am he dey disappointed

2 Likes

Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by Abeymills(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ode opolo eye a mistake of a governor ediot

4 Likes

Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by DaBullIT(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Gerarahere meen
Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by mikolo80: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Snowprince306:
Na now this one dey spit rubbish,mean why inside am he dey disappointed
i agree say he fall hand wella but na pdp you for prefer
Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by Snowprince306(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
mikolo80:
i agree say he fall hand wella but na pdp you for prefer
. M nt talking about d party,I am talking of d person in particular,cus if I talk about d party it would appear I'm being biased,nd u may think I belong to d oppositional party.mean why I no dey anyone,it just dat Oshiomole should stop covering the fact that Mr president has bleeped up big time ..dat my point.
Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by mikolo80: 12:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Snowprince306:
. M nt talking about d party,I am talking of d person in particular,cus if I talk about d party it would appear I'm being biased,nd u may think I belong to d oppositional party.mean why I no dey anyone,it just dat Oshiomole should stop covering the fact that Mr president has bleeped up big time ..dat my point.
stop sitting on the fence. Pick a side. They are the two choices you have. At all at all 1 must be better than the other

1 Like

Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 18, 2016
[size=16pt]Oshio-dull@rd talking nonsense as usual
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by EMMYLBANKS(m): 3:22am On Jun 18, 2016
what is this anofia saying
Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by aloeman15(m): 3:44am On Jun 18, 2016
It would've been nice if this speech was in your campaign. But you promised milk and honey, not cumbersome and slow.
Now, finally, those of us who took you at your word know better.
Thanks for clearing that up, old chap.
Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by blithe2nice(m): 6:24am On Jun 18, 2016
Dat buhari's cow is saying rubbish. I blame who give am mic.

1 Like

Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by Tex42(m): 6:39am On Jun 18, 2016
Adams! Always talking trash...
How is the hardship we are facing now the change we asked for.
How is unemployment the change we asked for.
How is "$1 = N300" the change we asked for.
Bubu, Nigerians are still waiting for the change u promised pls...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by Tex42(m): 6:39am On Jun 18, 2016
Adams! Always talking trash...
How is the hardship we are facing now the change we asked for.
How is unemployment the change we asked for.
How is "$1 = N300" the change we asked for.
Bubu, Nigerians are still waiting for the change u promised pls...
Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by Snowprince306(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2016
mikolo80:
stop sitting on the fence. Pick a side. They are the two choices you have. At all at all 1 must be better than the other
. Okay which party u dey?
Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 18, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
what is this anofia saying

2 Likes

Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by Fyno: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2016
This is what you get when you vote apes to oversee the affairs of humans

Meanwhile oshomole once told us that one US official told him that one official from the last government stole 6billion dollars,till date we've not heard this official's name,so believe this Ape at your peril.

Bunch of low lives in govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by mikolo80: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Snowprince306:
. Okay which party u dey?
apc for now.
See, it's not only the bigwigs that can play the carpet crossing game.
The idea is to play them against each other, using positive reinforcement to force them to spend the loot on us in return for votes making it more difficult to win by just sharing rice 2 months to election.
Now apc is in because of the small small paparazzi that tinubu (rebelled against obj) and fashola (brt et al) pulled in Lagos plus the other mumu apc gwamnas. (at least it's better than pdp looting and Dubai orgy).
This will Force pdp to try to impress for next elections.

When two elephants Shitt, the grass gets some mega nutrients.
Re: 'this The Change We Asked For' - Oshiomole Says by Blackfire(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Zombies what do you all ve to say to this 'na now suffering start' ? ? ? .
As usual insult, and blame game.

(1) (Reply)

How Does Brexit Affect Nigeria? / Where Is The Power Of Social Media On Ikorodu Massacre / First Petroleum Minister, Shettima Ali Monguno Dies At 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.