Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat (12782 Views)

Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West / Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by ceo247frolic(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Senators of the Federal republic set up a committee to look into the possible amendment of the 1999 cosntitution and today they had an extensive review of the 1999 constitution at Eko hotels, Lagos with a view to amending it in the nearest possible future.

This is the 4th attempt at constitutional amendments since 1999.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-senate-committee-on-constitution.html

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
make I book space first MODIFIED: I would love to dedicate this ftc to d Nigerian army for their gallantry and brave efforts so far

2 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
nice one thr
Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Sermwell(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
I hope it will be in the interest of the masses??

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by kemasdaniel(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
U are FREE to request for Olosho in Nigeria hotels...enjoi

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by kemasdaniel(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
U are FREE to request for Olosho in Lagos hotels...enjoi

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by emmyojo22(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
will comment later
Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by tlops(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Good luck to them!
Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by amiibaby(f): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Okay
Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by YoursGEJ(m): 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
They couldn't do this in one of the conference rooms at the national assembly? Why must they fly first class to Lagos, lodge in Eko Hotel that costs N148,000 per night and a bottle of water is N2,500? On top of the millions they collect monthly. Is this how they spend our money? angry

***Modified***

I forgot to add that they are also renting the conference hall for N8.5 million per day

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by mokaflex(m): 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
who constitution Don epp?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
unending constitution amendments since 1960
Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Gidi3020(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
;DMy name is Gidi and I just want to make common sense..... Buy garri Ijebu to grow the naira.
Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by neonly: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Who I go blame now sef

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by LAUWALI222(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
We dont want it.What are they going to add? Selfishnessss.....
Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Fabians009(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Make then Amend well oh![i]Make then Amend well oh![/i]Make then Amend well oh!
Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Sermwell(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
mokaflex:
who constitution Don epp?
you guys are always fooling youselves on this forum with this useless slang. Pls grow up!!

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by beGOOD4aba(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Endless amendment
Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nonsense! What happened to the National Assembly building, conference rooms and halls? Wasting tax payers money on frivolities, the most annoying part is seeing the COMMON SENSE senator seated with keen interest. The time you expect him to utilise his commonsense he will keep mute.

15 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by macino1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Here comes the legislooters

2 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Buharrrrriiii ooooooo grin angry
Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Only a fool will do the same thing over and over again and expect different result. We need a new constitution. the people's constitution! We have the national conference report. why not implement the recommendations and save the nation her hard earned resources?

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Dahveydson(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jokers of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by encryptjay(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Eko Hotels? Doesn't National assembly have conference rooms?
They keep wasting cash unnecessarily

6 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
YoursGEJ:
They couldn't do this in one of the conference rooms at the national assembly? Why must they fly first class to Lagos, lodge in Eko Hotel that costs N148,000 per night and a bottle of water is N2,500? On top of the millions they collect monthly. Is this how they spend our money? angry
don't mind those fools!

8 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Afolabs101: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Absolute waste of money, after all they budget Billions every year on maintenaning and renovating the National Assembly complex angry angry

Can u imagine US senators, or any other country for that matter, going to the Four Seasons to do retreat at the taxpayers expense??

2 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by kennyman2000(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
senate for show!
Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Rastamann: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nigerian senators wasting public fund since 1966AD
Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Realdeals(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Real bizness for Lasgidi babes pepper don rest! grin Why did they choose Friday
Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by blackpanda: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Senators wasting nigeria's money since 1999

They just had to go to the most expensive hotel in nigeria abi? See Murray Bruce feeling cool like a goat there. Tomorrow he will come and make noise about common sense. Anuofia

And that buffoon shehu abusing elrufai up and down meanwhile u are the worst. May amadioha strike all of una with thunder! grin

7 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Denningtedy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Senate Committee On Constitution Amendment At Eko Hotels For A Retreat by Bolade005: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jesus, those hundreds of people I'm seeing there are members of constitution amendment committee?

Are you sure it's not the whole senate that makes up this one committee? Enlighten me abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Include Religion, Ethnicity In 2018 Census / Anambra PDP: Obi Is A Social Media Candidate, He Didn't Inform Us Before Leaving / Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.