Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Is It True That Government Wanna Cancel NYSC From Naija?.. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is It True That Government Wanna Cancel NYSC From Naija?.. (878 Views)

Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution / Senate Removes Nysc From The Constitution..what Does It Mean? / Is It True That No December Allawee For Batch B16 Stream 1 ????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Government Wanna Cancel NYSC From Naija?.. by Whalswhizzy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Someone told me that very soon there will be no more NYSC and i said its a lie so the person said it has not yet been finalised...
So i wanna confirm from nairalanders in the NYSC section that is it true that Very soon there will be no more NYSC?.

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn It To An Opportunity If You Were Not Mobilized Now / Bauchi Corpers Batcb B 2016 Youth Corp Members / Nysc 2017 Batch B Issues And Hop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.