Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Watch The Extent And Capacity Of Refinery That Dangote Is Constructing In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Watch The Extent And Capacity Of Refinery That Dangote Is Constructing In Lagos (562 Views)

Dangote Is The Most Powerful Manufacturer In The World / Is This The Extent Some Nigerians Lack Sense Of Coordination? [photos] / LASU To Commence Hostel Building Project With Capacity Of Over 6000 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Extent And Capacity Of Refinery That Dangote Is Constructing In Lagos by arterxerxes: 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dangote is building One of the largest oil refineries in the world in Lagos. To be completed in two years (2018) with capacity of refining 650,000 barrels/day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPJC-Xbp5po
Re: Watch The Extent And Capacity Of Refinery That Dangote Is Constructing In Lagos by marwanafrica: 5:03am On Jun 18, 2016
OVOKO, YA ALLAH do not leave me behind bless me.

(1) (Reply)

See How A Community Protects Her Transformer (pix) / New Video By My White GF. N-tone & Veronik - Heartbeat / PHOTOS: Man Seen At Ojota Lifting Heavy Stone With His Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.