Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo (50003 Views)

This 30 Billion Concert Is A Chaos And Not Well Planned - Toolzo Condemns Davido / Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser / Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by kachikwudavid(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Not just the hips alone this time, the front view
is also involved. Super curve. Fine woman toh
bad...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGw85_ik3Rk/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by kachikwudavid(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Na her curve we go chop?

meanwhile the person above me is selfish
just like his president

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by CuteDude53(m): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
kiss Milk factory
Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by Florblu(f): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
She looks different here and also in good shape

6 Likes

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by Ezeego1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nonsense!

Nothing special about packing ur over-sized boobs and taking a shot.

I am tired of seeing Fat ladies on nairaland as news.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Yuck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by thenny312(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
She is beautifully made. ...... Very pretty

1 Like

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by engrdonatus: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wait o!
These days i con dey fear where our girls dey carry oversize bre*st and y*nch from ;
but i gat this question and it goes like this
shuu! bre*st na GARRI ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by FrankValency(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
I swear, bras dey work die.....if u remove all those things from bra eh, u go curse ursef for loosing them

30 Likes

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by TerryE(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Happy married life to her.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by Sermwell(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
I think this yeyebrities pay mods to always display their curves on this forum. Cuz I really don't see what this peeps have to offer! undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by Tobium1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Bag of calories!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by admindim: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
orobo to sexy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by TrollTrap: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wanted to type things of unspeakable sexual content till I remembered she's married...
I wish her hml and she's cute as well kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by soleexx(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Who dem epp? Dem don baff? undecided
Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by baloest: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Gud 4 her
Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by idris4r83(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
All i can see is fat.

15 Likes

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by lekan29ice(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
nkan bee
Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fat
Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by ifanajs: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
I no be bad belle o, but seriously, this doesn't freak me. All those figure doesn't make her a good woman, Character does?

4 Likes

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by yorex2011: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
My girl is more endowed jor cool

Anyway Spain to win 5-1
Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by Ab025(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Doesn't this girl has something better to do than everyday "sexy pics"??
Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by EbolaParasite: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
She is Fat. Nothing sexy about that. If she takes her clothes off, you go run.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by born2reign001(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
how does this affect the price of fish in the market
Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by Mezuzah(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Looks good, the hand though
Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by afolayanto(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
She needs tips from Lepacious Bose

2 Likes

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by mommaade(f): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nice one!
Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by timidapsin(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nairaland and Boo.bs

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by Allina: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
married woman smh
Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by callJesu: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
What is effect of your pose on the economy

1 Like

Re: Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo by Day11(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
EbolaParasite:
She is Fat. Nothing sexy about that. If she takes her clothes off, you go run.

grin

Give her some respect buddy.

She's married

Buh dat "you go run" making me grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot / #Chivido2020: 6 Unmatched Qualities Chioma Used To Lure Davido Into Marriage / Wizkid Cuts Off His Dreads, Check Out New Look [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.