Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,669 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

CBN: Panic As Naira Firms Against The Dollar At 337. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN: Panic As Naira Firms Against The Dollar At 337. (1281 Views)

CBN Pumps $195Million To Boost Forex Market, As Naira Firms Up / Naira Firms On Black Market After Central Bank Action - BDC Traders / Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN: Panic As Naira Firms Against The Dollar At 337. by redcap: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Just this afteroom the naira gained a massive 7% in value against the greenback in anticipation of the cbn float policy.The cbn has predicted the Naira to appreciate to at least 250 to a dollar.
Re: CBN: Panic As Naira Firms Against The Dollar At 337. by Obijulius: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: CBN: Panic As Naira Firms Against The Dollar At 337. by obailala(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
redcap:
Just this afteroom the naira gained a massive 7% in value against the greenback in anticipation of the cbn float policy.The cbn has predicted the [size=13pt]nairaland[/size] to appreciate to at least 250 to a dollar.
Na so! grin
Re: CBN: Panic As Naira Firms Against The Dollar At 337. by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
In other countries where a full float was launched, the value of the currency of the home country did plummet woefully before it found its level. However, the rates between the interbank market and the parallel market did narrow which we expect will also replicate in Nigeria... Nairametrics

This was released on Nairametrics few days ago, so what is happening is expected. I do not see why you think that new will cause a panic in CBN.
Re: CBN: Panic As Naira Firms Against The Dollar At 337. by redcap: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
obailala:
Na so! grin

This man sef.. .,u no even allow me edit. Anyway I blame the useless infinix phone cry cry

2 Likes

Re: CBN: Panic As Naira Firms Against The Dollar At 337. by uchedydy: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
It easy understand, cbn closed transactions till Monday.so that explains why parallel market went high today.

We will know the real price on Monday.
Re: CBN: Panic As Naira Firms Against The Dollar At 337. by PhilemonObende: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
We yoruba muslims say God bless buhari for making the naira Flenty flenty and Big big at 350N to 1 dollar. grin grin

Allah Seriki!
Re: CBN: Panic As Naira Firms Against The Dollar At 337. by Mylove55(f): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
d law of gravity- greenback that goes up wil surely come down.
Re: CBN: Panic As Naira Firms Against The Dollar At 337. by Outlaw07(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
I think some people are behind this, i can remember when mr uba made a speech live on tv,when he said he can make it #200 per dollar,within some days the same dollars was sold at #250 per dollar, now i think the same thing is about to happen again

(1) (Reply)

Epay.com-buy And Sell E-currency,transfer Or Withdrawal Funds Low As 1% Fee / See What A Lautech Final Year Student Ventured Into After 2years Of Strike / Young Boy Interestingly Interrupts Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.