Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Countries You Would Like To Visit. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Countries You Would Like To Visit. (340 Views)

10 Non-african Countries You Can Visit Without A Visa / 9 Countries You Can Travel To And Get Rich In No Time – You Don’t Need USA / 10 Countries You Probably Didnt' Know Exist (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Countries You Would Like To Visit. by Olusharp(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dear Nairalander,if given the opportunity,what country(ies) will you like to visit before you die and why?

As for me i will like to visit China,i want to learn how they managed to make use of their population in the positive ways to become one of the most powerful country...
India is another country as they are also beginning to get things right,in few years time all things being equal they will be a powerful country...****

What country is yours?
Re: Countries You Would Like To Visit. by marwanafrica: 5:01am On Jun 18, 2016
Mecca and bovilia, to worship ma God in mecca, and to see the wander of nature in bovilia, where the earth meet the sky

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Godless! That Can Completely Destroy Your Android Smartphone / If A Book Of Secret Ever Existed In Nigeria, What Do You Think Would Be Inside / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.