Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Start A New Relationship? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Start A New Relationship? (694 Views)

Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / How To Blog On Whatsapp Or Start A Blog On Whatsapp / If You Used This Book, Go And Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Start A New Relationship? by Evesoplc(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Start A New Relationship? by eleko1: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fake taleS. When has new generation bank become federal parastatal

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Start A New Relationship? by amtaken(f): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
4. We've been having issues ranging from her cheating on me during her NYSC to her not obeying my wishes on certain issues & her mother controlling her.

You engaged her despite the above bolded. Now you have a London chick you are wooing and your mind is divided.

Oga when you are ready to get married let us know.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Start A New Relationship? by martyns303(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
amtaken:
4. We've been having issues ranging from her cheating on me during her NYSC to her not obeying my wishes on certain issues & her mother controlling her.

You engaged her despite the above bolded. Now you have a London chick you are wooing and your mind is divided.

Oga when you are ready to get married let us know.

My GF would be going for NYSC soon, and it scares me. It doesn't mean he's not in love with her.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Start A New Relationship? by amtaken(f): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Don't you trust her?
martyns303:

My GF would be going for NYSC soon, and it scares me. It doesn't mean he's not in love with her.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Start A New Relationship? by martyns303(m): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
amtaken:
Don't you trust her?

Aint trust a way of lying to one's self.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Start A New Relationship? by amtaken(f): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Could it be that you think she will do what you have been doing since?
martyns303:

Aint trust a way of lying to one's self.

(1) (Reply)

This Lady, Nkechi Opara, Is Missing / Pics: See What This Police Man Did With Fmr. Pres. Goodluck's Photo. / I Never Knew This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.