Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations (11403 Views)

Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) / Army Report: Senior Military Officers Denied US, UK Visas Over Rights Abuses / Court Strikes Out Obanikoro’s N100m Suit Against EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by Scatterscatter(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
If you don't catch a thief, he will end up calling the owner the thief.
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by Icecream4U(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Day11:

Common mehn

You fail

Koro is Ultra Rich

ultra rich with our money, right?
We will collect all the money from him. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by adediranta(m): 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
yarimo:
Please OBANIKORO Just come to nigeria and file your case personally abeg, the masses are behind you kikikiki grin

You wicked mehn. Wetin you dey try talk now be say even if he wants N100B sef no wahala, make he sha kon file the suit himself
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by mokane28: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
This Koro guy is so handsome NO HOMO OO
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
yarimo:
Please OBANIKORO Just come to nigeria and file your case personally abeg, the iPOOP yoots are solidly behind you kikikiki grin
Fixed! cool
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by purpledferanmi1: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
you are an enemy of nigeria.. shut up if u dont support development
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by MrImole: 12:07am On Jun 18, 2016
This is very good, victimizing oppositions is too poor a way to fight corruption
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by yarimo(m): 12:18am On Jun 18, 2016
grin
adediranta:

You wicked mehn. Wetin you dey try talk now be say even if he wants N100B sef no wahala, make he sha kon file the suit himself
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by yarimo(m): 12:18am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by MoneyGreen(m): 1:03am On Jun 18, 2016
After reading all comments, *falls from tree top and breaks prick* grin
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by baby124: 1:15am On Jun 18, 2016
He never see anything yet. When they find solid evidence they will seize his house and throw out the occupants. You just start. We are taking our money back by force. E don red for everybody. We are looking for money now.
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by henryhemon(m): 2:42am On Jun 18, 2016
MrImole:
This is very good, victimizing oppositions is too poor a way to fight corruption

Who is opposition? Why is he running? All they people arrested have any of them denied any involvement? Or don't you use your br.a.i.n to think?
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by MrImole: 2:53am On Jun 18, 2016
henryhemon:

Who is opposition? Why is he running? All they people arrested have any of them denied any involvement? Or don't you use your br.a.i.n to think?

The way you guys said president Jonathan was running? You mean it has now become a crime for one to travel out of the country again? Even if they run, I won't blame them, they all know that Mr president does not respect justice and human rights.
Tell your commander in chiefs to fight corruption in the right way, this is not a zoo.

One more thing boy, never in your life should you test my will.
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by henryhemon(m): 2:56am On Jun 18, 2016
MrImole:

The way you guys said president Jonathan was running? You mean it has now become a crime for one to travel out of the country again? Even if they run, I won't blame them, they all know that Mr president does not respect justice and human rights.
Tell your commander in chiefs to fight corruption in the right way, this is not a zoo.

One more thing boy, never in your life should you test my will.

Hahahahaha i don't get testing your will part? To you NL is your life? If it's real life I would have even blink an eye.
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by MrImole: 2:58am On Jun 18, 2016
henryhemon:

Hahahahaha i don't get testing your will part? To you NL is your life? If it's real life I would have even blink an eye.

!!!
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by ibkgab001: 5:07am On Jun 18, 2016
ObAnikoro can't come to NIGERIA while kashamu can't go to America

This life is nothing but pencil in the hand of creator
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by manakocha(m): 5:19am On Jun 18, 2016
100M + what u have gotten.....! ok no problem, continued
c d guy face eim don even begin de fear sef
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by DaBullIT(m): 6:30am On Jun 18, 2016
Heheheheh , I bet he wants to return more than 100M to Nigeria , the fact that PMB has not ordered his arrest, that's why these goats are getting liver , Omisore did the same thing only to jet out of Nigeria

Koro we want your head or our money back
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by Sermwell(m): 7:43am On Jun 18, 2016
texazzpete:

There you go, defending the folks who stole from you...all in the name of foolish partisan politics.

You people never learn
this is not politics my friend! If you are bieng suspected of fraud, will it be a justification for the police to raid and confiscate your properties without giving you fair hearing? This is not just right!!
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by maasoap(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2016
bejeiodus:
The EFCC has been going overboard in the discharge of its duties. It is high time someone told them that the nation is no longer under the yoke of tyranny.
Crap! You were told that they went without proper search warrant? Or, have they searched the home of any of your relatives?
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by maasoap(m): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Sermwell:
this is not politics my friend! If you are bieng suspected of fraud, will it be a justification for the police to raid and confiscate your properties without giving you fair hearing? This is not just right!!
Just produce him and he will be given that fair hearing of yours. Did efcc go there illegally? Capital NO.
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by maasoap(m): 8:02am On Jun 18, 2016
MrImole:
PDP is not just opposition party, it is a former ruling party that looted trillions of naira. Do you want all these looters to walk away freely with their loots in the name of not victimizing your so called opposition party?
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by smirn(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2016
stobery:
BUHARI EFCC

why search his house? I mean if the only allegation is embezzlement of public fund, invite the gentleman to come and explain what he knows about the money.
Some of the embezzled fund may be kept in his house. We had so many stolen recovery by searching the suspect house. All those who stole Nigeria's money and all the enemies of fight against corruption must be defeated and put to shame
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by smirn(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2016
bejeiodus:
The EFCC has been going overboard in the discharge of its duties. It is high time someone told them that the nation is no longer under the yoke of tyranny.
Stealing the people's money is far worst than tyranny.
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by Sermwell(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2016
maasoap:
Just produce him and he will be given that fair hearing of yours. Did efcc go there illegally? Capital NO.
and you think those properties confiscated were ordered by the court? Obanikoro will be a foolish man to come to this lawless country to defend himself. Fani kayode's case is a good example.
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by dotcomnamename: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2016
[size=15pt]June 24, 2016? Smh[/size]
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by texazzpete(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2016
Sermwell:

With a warrant, the EFCC is legally allowed to search property and confiscate items as evidence. Such confiscated items must be identified, catalogued and kept safely for return if the legal process determines the suspect is guilty.

Sorry, this is 100% right. Obanikoro knows it too, which is why he will not dare return to Nigeria to press this lawsuit in person.

One has to question your logic in defending a man who complains about tyranny yet allegedly used armed security agents to directly influence the Ekiti State elections.
Re: Obanikoro Slams N100M Suit On EFCC Over Rights violations by MrImole: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
maasoap:
PDP is not just opposition party, it is a former ruling party that looted trillions of naira. Do you want all these looters to walk away freely with their loots in the name of not victimizing your so called opposition party?

I'm not supporting them, what I'm saying is that, EFCC should follow due process, they are citizens of the federal republic of Nigeria, their rights should not be trampled on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State IGR Is Higher Than The IGR Of The Entire Southeast States--obidigbo / Ize-Iyamu To Train, Rehabilitate ‘Agberos’ In Empowerment, Transitional Program / Senator Kalu Writes Abia APC, Reveals Candidates To Support Ahead Of Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.