Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Job Vacancies;send Your CV To The Following Links - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies;send Your CV To The Following Links (1418 Views)

Benefits Of Professional Courses To Your CV / This Is Urgent, Send Your CV IF Qualified / Improve Your CV to Get Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancies;send Your CV To The Following Links by TohKunBoh: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hi guys,I just decided to post this job vacancies I saw on palmchat because I receive the alert everytime,so I think it shouldn't waste because I know someone needs this alot.

1.A Human Resources Administrator Is Needed At The Nigerian Academy of Science (NAS). Responsibilities Oversees administration of payroll. Ensures that appropriate human resources policies are operational. Interested and qualified candidates should email their resumes (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) to: ngscienceacad@gmail.com

2.Are you interested in working for Nestle Nigeria Plc as a Graduate Internal Auditors. Application Closing Date 17th June, 2016. To apply please click this link; https://tas-nestle.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?job=160004SF

3.Apply for Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK REQUIREMENTS • Academic qualifications – applicants must be track for or have achieved a minimum grade of “Good” in their undergraduate degree. • Less than two years or professional experience (internships included) • Fluent English (written and spoken) • Right to work in the country you apply for. • Flexibility in terms of location Interested in working for GSK, click this link: https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_gsk/external1931/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=301334&localeCode=en-us

4.IT Service Desk Officers Needed At MainOne Cable Nigeria MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. Job Title: IT Service Desk Officer Location: Nigeria Department: Information Technology Responsibilities The IT service desk officer will provide high quality systems support for the various departments in Main One and shall be responsible for managing and resolving all IT related issues/queries, and will also play an active role in IT implementation. To apply for this position please visit: http://career.mainone.net/

There are so many more that I can't even finish copying,you can just go there yourself to check it out,and I hope this helps someone.please share and tell a friend.
Re: Job Vacancies;send Your CV To The Following Links by TohKunBoh: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
Another one

Re: Job Vacancies;send Your CV To The Following Links by usibengate(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Been on for a while nw
Re: Job Vacancies;send Your CV To The Following Links by Plutoniccop(m): 12:00am On Jun 18, 2016
A beauty parlor located in victoria island is presently/urgently in need of the services and expertise of experienced candidates/individuals for immediate employment;

1. Seasoned hair stylists
2. Nail attendant (manicure and pedicure)
3. Sales girls.

*Applicants should be residents of victoria island and its environ.
*Possess a good customer relationship skill.
* Should be GODLY.

Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated CV, indicating their position of interest as the subject of the mail to Plutoniccop@yahoo.com. for further enquiries call/text 09090180824.

REMUNERATION PACKAGE: VERY ATTRACTIVE

(1) (Reply)

Mactay Sales Academy Graduate Trainee / Who Got This Too / Amaiden Energy (oil & Gas) Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.