Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Oriflame Consultant In Benin City - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oriflame Consultant In Benin City (1916 Views)

Oriflame Cosmetics Marketing Business / Slay With Oriflame! / How To Become An Oriflame Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oriflame Consultant In Benin City by pwidychick(f): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Goodday everyone. My name is Edna and I'm an independent Oriflame consultant. Oriflame offers variety of products for men women and even babies.The products are 100% natural

If you stay in Benin city and would like to order some products, call or message 08158858047. Whatsapp is also available.

✅Pay on delivery only guarantee

✅100% natural product guarantee

✅Affordable and budget friendly

✅Quality products at such a low price.

Are you a beauty lover and want to make money? You too can be independent and make money from Oriflame. It can be done on part-time basis (if you would like to be involved in other things as well) or full time basis. Want to learn how? The call or message that number.

You will find some of the products below or you can visit Oriflame website at ng.Oriflame.com to view the range of products available and get back to me on your choice. I also recommend products based on skin type and problems.
Re: Oriflame Consultant In Benin City by pwidychick(f): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2016
Oriflame is a cosmetics company, based in Sweden. They offer affordable and quality products in the following categories. To order call or message 08158858047 (WhatsApp enabled)

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Ladies Dress And Accessories / Best Perfumes For Men / Destiny Fashion Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.