Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

I Never Dated Banky, I did not Move Into His House. Niyola says in new interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Dated Banky, I did not Move Into His House. Niyola says in new interview (1226 Views)

Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life / Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ / Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Dated Banky, I did not Move Into His House. Niyola says in new interview by Daminaj1(f): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
While many people see her as a new artiste, Niyola has been in the industry for a very long time. She started music around some 10 - 15 years (in the early 2000's) ago alongside trybesmen, freestyle to mention a few. The big break however, came when she was signed to Banky W's EME record but that did not come without a price.

Shortly after he signed her, rumours started flying that they were dating. It got so serious that it was being alleged that she has moved into his house but the singer says it aint so in a new interview with Genevieve magazine (http://genevieveng.com/genevieve-exclusive-niyola-sheds-light-on-those-banky-w-rumors-reveals-her-beauty-secrets-more/)

Read excerpts from her new interview below.

You are known for your glowing skin. Can you give us a breakdown of your beauty regimen?

I clean my face with witch hazel wipes daily , I bathe with a moisturizing body wash , exfoliate with tumeric at least once a week . I use a blend of oils as opposed to lotion because of the heat, and I wear cookie skin as sunscreen . At night I use a blend of sandalwood and cam wood as moisturizer .
Tell us about your new single/video ‘never gon stop.’ What was the inspiration behind it?

The song was a product of EX O and I working together , and it expresses the need to be myself in a space where I am constantly being told to stop being me and to be someone else that I can’t defend .

Any projects in the works you’d like your fans to know about?

My album will be released later in the year and I can’t wait for my fans to have it !

Are you dating currently?

I am very single
Do you feel any pressure to settle down?

Hardly
Apart from music, what else do you do?

All I can say is I am an entrepreneur

Rumour has it that you are living in Banky’s house. Are you guys dating? Did you ever date?

I don’t live in Banky’s house and no we never dated .

CC: Lalasticlala
http://www.daminaj.com/2016/06/niyola-open-up-to-genevieve-magazine-on.html

Re: I Never Dated Banky, I did not Move Into His House. Niyola says in new interview by Daminaj1(f): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
DO you believe her?
Re: I Never Dated Banky, I did not Move Into His House. Niyola says in new interview by toocutehector(m): 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hmm niyola hmmm... God is not mocked sha
Re: I Never Dated Banky, I did not Move Into His House. Niyola says in new interview by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ok........undecided

Re: I Never Dated Banky, I did not Move Into His House. Niyola says in new interview by Omoluabi16(m): 12:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Who cares about this beyonce wannabe.
Re: I Never Dated Banky, I did not Move Into His House. Niyola says in new interview by Whizzcute(m): 5:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Like i care?
Re: I Never Dated Banky, I did not Move Into His House. Niyola says in new interview by jargonzboi(m): 6:27am On Jun 18, 2016
What is my concern?

_______

That is the geography of the Earth's surface.

smiley
Re: I Never Dated Banky, I did not Move Into His House. Niyola says in new interview by coolnice(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2016
As far as she denied dating Reestyle, I don't believe her. I know for a fact that they dated. But what is my business.
Re: I Never Dated Banky, I did not Move Into His House. Niyola says in new interview by Daminaj1(f): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Who cares about this beyonce wannabe.

Lol... She is great though.

[size=1pt]
lalasticlala[/size]
Re: I Never Dated Banky, I did not Move Into His House. Niyola says in new interview by VIEWS95: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
You never dated him, but he always fvcked you![color=#000099]

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Auto Crash At Lagos-ibadan Highway-(graphic Pictures) / Photo :two Drunk Prostitutes Engage In Dirty Public Fight In Imo State / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys New Bugatti Veyron, Spend £1.7million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.