Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds (13131 Views)

Asian Bank, AIIB, Appoints Okonjo-Iweala To Advisory Panel / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by ehissi(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2016
Wetin concern Nkonjo Iweala or Jonathan or Yaradua or even obasanjo with decision of 1992. The last I checked, Babangida was head of state in 1992 naaaaaaaaaaaaah. Why are zombies so brain dead like this sef undecided .

If na to shout corruption corruption, them sabi; tell Baba Buhari make e bring e certificate nko Them no sabi that one oooh, na 13 SANs angry angry na e go help them defend am. Rubbish.................................
Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by adediranta(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2016
omenka:

I pray they recover every cent hidden in those fluffy cheeks of hers.
plus 20% INTEREST sef
Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by Slitman: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
excel101:
Everyday we keep saying these are the people that ate our yam. After 2days another set of names will be brought out again and we keep going round same circle. Mr aren't u tired? While the people we Elected are far away hiding in London claiming to be sick whereas they're ran out of ideas. I pity persons like u..
I think everyone is entitled to his opinions here ? Why not make yours felt than trying to display your stupidity under someone's else post ?
Feel pitied for your entire households before you consider pitying me.
I don't role with wailers
Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by MrGerald(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2016
wirinet:

You think like an autistic monkey. Do you think the effect of corruption would be felt immediately? You think if a billionaire suddenly becomes bankrupt, his family would go hungry immediately. You think if you are infected with a disease like aids, cancer or even malaria, you will die immediately? Nigeria was infected with economic cancer called corruption five years ago but the disease is only beginning to manifest now
so in your calculations corruption started in last administration? What happened during gej's were no different from what has been going on in this country OK!!
Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by Sirsubway1: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2016
blackpanda:
See some foolish people always ready to support corruption yet they expect the country to be developed. The stupid wailers are even worse than the thieves! Someone stole ur money and u are opening rotten mouth to defend them. They live in mansions, u live in squallor, they drive exppensive and and fly abroad at will, and poverty wan kill u seme border sef u neva see. Yet u are happy to be defending corruption? Cursed morons!

You cant expect the kids of those that stole big money to defend them, its those poverty stricken and hungry youth that spend there pathetic life defending rogues online. Some are even struggling to eat but ready to curse anyone just to defend there god. You can see some of them on this thread already crying witchunting even when hunger is beating the hell out of there useless life. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by MrGerald(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2016
wirinet:

Just $1.6 billion shocked, were were told Jonathan illegally deducted $1.6 billion from local government allocations and you ate shouting "just $1.6 billion. Do you know what $1.6 billion would do to local governments in Nigerian? Once Okonjo Iweala or Jonathan is mentioned in relation to any corruption Case, you people immediately enter aggressive mode, ready to fight and die to defend them.

This is just one allegation out of many against your Hero and heroine. There is the $2.1 billion arms fund, there is the $20 billion ( according to Sanusi) non remitted oil money, there are numerous corruption charges against key members of the Jonathan administration, even foreign countries like UK, US and South Africa view the Jonathan administration as fantastically corrupt, and someone here is shouting just $1.6 billion.
Yes just $1.6 billion, we're ready to defend them!!!!!
Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by blackboy2star(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2016
Really!!! Five years ago Funny huh

wirinet:

You think like an autistic monkey. Do you think the effect of corruption would be felt immediately? You think if a billionaire suddenly becomes bankrupt, his family would go hungry immediately. You think if you are infected with a disease like aids, cancer or even malaria, you will die immediately?[b] Nigeria was infected with economic cancer called corruption five years ago [/b]but the disease is only beginning to manifest now
Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by Babacele: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2016
omenka:
Good!!

Now, SR broke the news about the Employment Scandal at FIRS, the opposition supporters were the ones who brought that news to us on Nairaland and quoted the SR link.

SR broke the news about the COS interfering with investigation of Sahara Energy, saying he does so because he has interest in the company. Opposition supporters brought that news here quoting the source yet again.

In these and other instances, they never took a swipe at the source and hailed their dogged journalistic works.

So for these, I say, may it NEVER be well with anyone who believed those stories and attempt to disregard this on the basis that saharareporters is an APC sponsored news outlet.

NOI is a disgrace to all women folk. She epitomises everything that was wrong under Jonathan's regime. She intimidated the shy president with her cv so much so that he literally handed the presidency over to her while he acted as the figurehead he was.

I pray they recover every cent hidden in those fluffy cheeks of hers.
NOI still breaks my heart........you need to read El - Rufai's Accidental Public Servant to understand how she manages to marry fraudulent political shortsightedness with seemingly sound economic procedural engagements to unleash esartz hope on the country while she helped rogues into our national purse ,bleeding us to this coma!

When did NOI that secured us the Paris Club charity die?
This new NOI would need all the soap in d world to wash away the fact that she coordinated the biggest ponzi scheme against millions of helpless women, children, youths, men and aged in the most populous black nation she forced us to believe is the ' biggest' economy in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2016
Martins301:
Lalasticlala have you read this?

Wish 80% of our media outlets were as good as Sahara reporters. Corruption would have long died in Nigeria. Ngozi you have a case to answer. Same with Allison.
Sahara reporters are the most biased press I have come across in Nigeria. They are silent when their pay master are on the media but are quick to publish reports about those against their pay master. They don't even carry thorough nvestigation before publishing it like the case of Senator Akpabio. You hardly see report from the ruling party but the opposition party which is unethical of a modern journalism
Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by solreb: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2016
fearless2014:

Are you not scavenging for food now despite the hollow noise of a useless fight, Nigerians are getting poorer daily with inflation at 16%.

If corruption gave us a very stable & growing economy, with reasonable standard of living, then i will gladly hold on it & not some scam fight without direction while Nigerians are starring kwashiokor in the face.

What you fail to understand or you choose not to is the corruption years of GEJ made the foundation for what you are suffering now. If GEJ were in power now it would be worse than this. You should be thanking God like other reasonable Nigerians that GEJ was kicked out
Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by americanigga(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2016
wowmenow:
When will they open corrupt case on amechi and fashola?

So much witch hunting in this buhari government

But you people complain that they distorbing Okonjo Iweala because she is from the south and you are also reccommending more people from the south to be prosecuted. Is that not the hight of folly
Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Sahara reporters are the most biased press I have come across in Nigeria. They are silent when their pay master are on the media but are quick to publish reports about those against their pay master. They don't even carry thorough nvestigation before publishing it like the case of Senator Akpabio. You hardly see report from the ruling party but the opposition party which is unethical of a modern journalism

I desperately want to side with you but my guy I cant. You know why? Cos you haven't made any credible point. Whether or not Sahara reporters is credible is not the point. The point is they dig out dirt and skeletons from your cupboard and bring it to limelight. With all the money PDP has or had, they could equally have invested in a media outlet that can dig dirt like Sahara reporters. The more media outlets we have that do thoroug investigation and release undeniable evidence to the public, the better for Nigeria. So please save us the cliche cry of bias
Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
Martins301:

I desperately want to side with you but my guy I cant. You know why? Cos you haven't made any credible point. Whether or not Sahara reporters is credible is not the point. The point is they dig out dirt and skeletons from your cupboard and bring it to limelight. With all the money PDP has or had, they could equally have invested in a media outlet that can dig dirt like Sahara reporters. The more media outlets we have that do thoroug investigation and release undeniable evidence to the public, the better for Nigeria. So please save us the cliche cry of bias
The members of apc are from which party?
What's pdp? Is it a spirit?
Why don't they dig facts across all board why being selective. That's my problem with them
Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by fearless2014: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
solreb:

What you fail to understand or you choose not to is the corruption years of GEJ made the foundation for what you are suffering now. If GEJ were in power now it would be worse than this. You should be thanking God like other reasonable Nigerians that GEJ was kicked out

How worse can it get more than this?
And what foundation did GEJ inherit?

Stop spreading lies, Buhari inherited $30 billion forex reserve, $2.3billion ECA, $5.6 billion NLNG royalties & $1.5billion SWF. Which other foundarion does he need?
Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by AntiWailer: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Keep defending corruption until you begin to buy a sachet of pure water for 50 naira. You think buhari and his fellow elites will suffer? No reasonable person expects buhari to probe his cabinet members, that is an embarrassment to his government. We expect another government to probe APC when they are out of power. That way we will have a sane country

I agree with u.

Just imagine Tinubu and co in jail during PDP reign.

The other thieves will not be bold to steal that much.

So witch hunt is a plus to APC government and it is a welcome idea .

It is only in Nigeria that arresting a thief is called witch hunting as long as he / she belongs to PDP or 5%
Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

I agree with u.

Just imagine Tinubu and co in jail during PDP reign.

The other thieves will not be bold to steal that much.

So witch hunt is a plus to APC government and it is a welcome idea .

It is only in Nigeria that arresting a thief is called witch hunting as long as he / she belongs to PDP or 5%

God go bless u my brother
Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by PFRB: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
There was a judgement. There was no appeal. Which school did these Sahara reporters people attend

1 Like

Re: Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 19, 2016
Slitman:
These are the people that ate our yams unpeeled and probably uncooked.
Magu should swung his toothless biting cohorts into action . . Corruption is now stealing . A new sheriff in town . Wailers can keep groaning in pains . . We loved to see them pained . .
SAI PMB

Sue the judge..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

800 Ex-boko Haram Militants Get Relief Materials / Governors Endorse Sale Of National Assets Over Recession / Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.