Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Omg! 'two Men Of God' Allegedly Caught Having S*x In Enugu (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omg! 'two Men Of God' Allegedly Caught Having S*x In Enugu (photos) (1214 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) / Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! 'two Men Of God' Allegedly Caught Having S*x In Enugu (photos) by NaijaRanker: 5:20am On Jun 18, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-a4_bU198bxY/V2RuTLjNy5I/AAAAAAAJlAg/r5wd5Pz1bk8uPVd9kP5rPoDiPcGCtPnOgCLcB/s280/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-OKeN7zNg49U/V2RuS01xfLI/AAAAAAAJlAc/SH1fQQPjoLoMazeplzZ3IfXVt89FzXFvQCLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]

A pastor and an apostle were yesterday, Friday June 17, caught pants down in Ngwo community of Enugu North Local Government of Enugu State.

Below is an eyewitness account shared with
Newest Rivers:

"Around 1.00am in
the morning two men
were caught having
sexual intercourse.
One of them is a pastor
and the other is
known as an apostle. The so called pastor who was discovered
to be the man in the
gay relationship had been reported earlier to the vigilante group of
Ngwo neighborhood by a boy of twelve who
claimed he was raped
by the pastor and
had Fluid poured into
his mouth after the
abuse.

The vigilante group did not prosecute the pastor after the report because there was no concrete evidence.

They resolved to
monitor the pastor from that day unknown to him. It was on
17th June 2016 that he
was caught in the act of gay sex and all said about him by the young boy he molested
was believed. The
pastor denied the
report of the twelve year old boy. " I
only masturbated him and kissed him" he said.

He further disclosed he is of Imo state origin"

SEE MORE PHOTOR AT:
https://uzopedia./2016/06/18/photos-two-men-of-god-allegedly-caught-having-sx-in-enugu/
Re: Omg! 'two Men Of God' Allegedly Caught Having S*x In Enugu (photos) by HungerBAD: 5:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Interesting.

At the end of the day, i always tell people to read your bibles and forget about these scam artists called Pastors. The Fake Pastor problem is not even synonymous to Nigeria alone.

Reverend Juan McFarland from Montgomery, Alabama in the US. Infected nearly all the women in his Church with HIV(married and single), and he did that in the name of God.

This are indeed strange days.

1 Like

Re: Omg! 'two Men Of God' Allegedly Caught Having S*x In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmmm.....igbos and gays just like 5&6 anambra. is their headquarters. places like cofi..... queen suite.... etc u can't go in d nyt without them chyking. and I almost threw up when they first approached me
Re: Omg! 'two Men Of God' Allegedly Caught Having S*x In Enugu (photos) by ikbnice(m): 5:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Sodomizing men of God. I hate it when they address these kinda people as men of God. They are worse than dogs.
BOTTOMLINE: Believe in God not through these so called men of God. Some of them are filthy in the eyes of God. Establish a direct communication link with God. His line is never busy. You are a man of God of your own too.
Re: Omg! 'two Men Of God' Allegedly Caught Having S*x In Enugu (photos) by coolzeal(m): 6:05am On Jun 18, 2016
rawswag:
Hmmmm.....igbos and gays just like 5&6 anambra. is their headquarters. places like cofi..... queen suite.... etc u can't go in d nyt without them chyking. and I almost threw up when they first approached me
They're gays all over the world and the Orlando killings that gulped down over 50 people happened in a gay club. Please, avoid being sentimental and think critically before commenting.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This For Christ Sake ? / I am Sorry, But Afonja Women In London Are A Big Disgrace / Expos:reason Why Murdered Airforce Officer Shomzy, A Mother Of One, Dumped Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.